House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Morganville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

The New Morganville Empty
PostSubject: The New Morganville   The New Morganville EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Morganville. A place for vampires to feel safe and lately that hasnt been happening. Not till I came. My name is Angel and I am Amelie's daughter. She doesnt like to talk about me; she actually doesnt even know I'm alive anymore but I am always her daughter. I helped my mother make this town and then she told me to leave. As I walk down the street now I see how everything has changed. I'm old enough that I can stay out in the sun but it still hurts alittle. I stop at a house that has my mother's symbol. I knock on the door and the door opens to a Goth girl that could pass as a vampire. I put on my best smile, "Hi I'm Angel and your living in my house." The girl stares at me then calls for a girl named Claire. The girl shows up and she doesnt look any older then 17 like me. She's on the phone with someone and on the other end I hear my mother.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Morganville   The New Morganville EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Claire snaps her phone shut and looks at me. A limo pulls up in the drive way. My mother steps out of the limo. She comes up beside me and gives me a hug which surprised me. She turns to the Goth girl and Claire,

"Dear children let my daughter into her house"

They step aside and let me in. I look at everything and smile. It was almost the way I left it a few hundred years ago. A man comes into the room and blinks at surprise at me. Before I know what's happening he has a stake in his hand and is coming at me with it.

"Shane!" yelled the Claire girl.

He suddenly stops and looks at her then at my mother, "Who is she?" Shane asks

"I am Angel. I am Amelie's daughter and one of the founders of this wonderful town. I have come to rule at the side of the other Elders. I will change this town and make it better for Vampires and Humans. Now please, boy, put down the stake and let us have a nice chat." Since he wasnt trying to kill me I paid attention to him. He had brown hair in sort of a slaker style. He looks like he's about to say something very rude when a blond boy comes out of the kitchen. I blink. He was either a vampire or an angel. From the blood I smell from the sports bottle I believe he is a vampire.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Morganville   The New Morganville EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 pm

He stops walking when he sees me, "What do you want?"

"She came to chat"

The Goth girl speaks for the first time and stands by the blond vampire, "I'm Eve. This is Michael, Shane and Claire" She nods to each in turn

"You know me and I'd like to have a little chat with all of you about my house"

"I'll talk to you first"

"Over my dead body"

"I'll talk to both of you then"

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Morganville   The New Morganville EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:22 pm

I sit in one of the chairs while Shane and Claire sit on the couch together. My mother sits in the other chair and I can see that they're waiting for an attack so they can stake me, "Dear children, I am not here to hurt you. I am here to see my town."

"You said that your Amelie's daughter. How is that possible?"

"Good question Claire. Angel is the first vampire I ever made and then she made alot of the vampires around here.

"But why come back now?"

"I heard of all the trouble that has been going on around here. I'm am truely sorry I wasnt here earlier. But I am here now and I am here to make it better. But of course I need to see some of the old vampires I made. I need them to help me with it"

"Anyone we know that you made?" Michael asks coming into the room

"I believe so. Have you met Oliver? Myrinn?" They stare at me with wide eyes and Eve comes out of the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Morganville   The New Morganville EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 pm

I stare at all of them, "Oh dear. Has my dear Oliver been trouble?"

"You know Oliver?"

"Dear I made Oliver a vampire. Which is just telling me that he's been trouble. But how's Myrinn?"

"He was sick for awhile but he is well again. I'm studying under him"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Morganville   The New Morganville Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Morganville
Page 1 of 1