House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< Empty
PostSubject: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 am

I hope you like it~!

Jannie

"Darcy." Those words sent shock through my body. Mary was my best friend, we've been together since we were only two or something. "Anyone wish to volunteer?" Asked the person up front. I closed my eyes and sighed raising my hand. I would do anything for Darcy, even die for her. So I will, off to the Hunger Games I go. Ironicly, most this year in District 12 were 14, I was mearly 12 how would I live?

I nodded and walked up to the stage. I saw my mother, father, brother and Mary. Each of their shock was in their own way. I would try to surrive, I was good with knifes. Plus people thought me as a weak frail girl, so I should make it. Right? Oh well too late now.

Darcy

I heard my name called, I was about to get up and go when Jannie. God bless her, she raised her hand to take my place. I couldn't believe it, she was willing to leave her mother, father and brother? Well she did hate them and took any chance to leave. So she is saving not only me, but herself. And I knwow she will make it.

Just watching her go up hurt enough. But seeing her fight for her life will be worse, but then seeing her alive is good for me. I could see Jannie smirk a bit, she did whenever she did something people not even she expected. I was glad for her having skills. Fast, small and handy with knifes. I couldn't wait for us to be albe to goodbye. I'll give her something special.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Jannie

I waited for my family and Darcy to reach me before I left. I smiled as Darcy ran to me hugging me tight. "Hey!" I said giggling, Darcy pulled back, "sorry." She said, my family came then. My father yelled at me. "How could you! You think you can go off and leave us with no suport!" I rolled my eyes, "one," I said slowly so he could get it. "You and him." I pointed to my bother, "could get jobs. Two, I did it to say my best friend." I said angerly turing and dagging Darcy with me.

Darcy
I smiled as Jannie stoped. "Sorry you had to see that." She said gently. "No Jannie, I'm sorry your going and I'm not." I said putting a hand on her shoulder, my other hand went into my pocet looking for a bracelet. "Here." I said as I pulled out the braclet, it was a pair of demon/angel wings.

Jannie frowned. "No Darcy, that was your mother's keep it." She said, "no Jannie I want you to have it as a reminder and good luck charm." I smiled and put the thin leather on her wrist. Jannie smiled acepting the gift. "Thanks so much Darcy, for everything, bye." She hugged me and went to the train.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Jannie
I sighed and looked around the train. There was nothing to do the other tribute was more or less planning something stupid. I shrugged and played with a dinning knife. Mark, the other tribute looked at me, he was one of the richer folks. "What are you doing with that kid?" He asked, I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Well sorry if I wanna play with knifes, mostly since I'm going t fight for my life soon." I answered, picking at my food.

"Whatever kid you won't last long."

I sighed. "Will you pleaee shut up? I don't care about you and I will kill you if I must."

"Oooo I'm sooo scared."

"Thats it." I growled jumping at him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Alrighty.

Mark

I rolled my eyes at the stupid kid and pushed her off. But I did get a knife in my shoulder. I looked at it. "Holy, kid what was that for?" I asked glaring at her.

She rolled her eyes. "For being a a**hole, and how are you gunna live being like that?" She asked.

"I will live got it?" I said grabbing her and punching her. SHe scearm and wriggled, "oh your not leaving." I chuckled punching again. She had her eyes closed but opened them now and glared at me. She punched me in the lungs hard and pushed me down, I watched as she ran to her quaters.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 am

Jannie

I colasped into my bed and looked at my body, I had a few brusies nothing bad like him. I smiled and sighed looking up at my celling.

My mentor came in, "what you did kid was stupid reckless even." He said from my doorway, I laughed weakly. "And you think I care? I'm being put in a death hole for crying out loud!" I said expaserated.

He cuckled now. "Whatever, just save the fighting for the games. Got it? Good." He said turning and leaving. I sighed, nice mentor he was. I looked around and smiled, he left me a cup of water I was about to reach for it when I stopped. Wait, what if something's bad in it? I sighed and layed down again closing my eyes, I slowly drifted to sleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Jannie

When I woke up I looked around, first things noticed one it midnight, two someone was in here with me. I blinked, "err hullo? Who are you?" I asked sitting up. The person hesatatied, and sighed slowly. "Hullo?" I asked again. No answer, but this time he/she just got up and motioned for to follow, I shrugged and got up and went. After a while I noticed the train had stoped moving.

"We're here." The person said stopping at a door. I sighed and entered the room, never knowing what I saw.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Jannie

I blinked and rubbed my eyes. There wasn't anyone in the room but on the TV screen was the reaping of district two and my twin brother who was said to have died I knew him anywhere, but he was there and he was in the Hunger Games. I looked at the person, "I'm sorry but you are?" I asked.

The person blinked. "Err, I'm no one! Nothing you need to worry about!" He said running off, "ohkay." I said turning back to the screen. I couldn't believe it, he was alive! And-and I was gunna see him! I sighed, but one of us has to really die. I thought, turning the screen off and going to my room to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<   The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reaping: A Hunger Games Fanfic >.<
Page 1 of 1