House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior fan fic

Go down 

should i continue
YES
Warrior fan fic Vote_lcap0%Warrior fan fic Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
 0% [ 0 ]
I LOVE
 0% [ 0 ]
I HATE IT
 0% [ 0 ]
I DONT CARE
Warrior fan fic Vote_lcap100%Warrior fan fic Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Prologue

It was a snowy quiet night the quarter moon was high in silverpelt with no clouds in sight. And a she-cat is running through the snow-covered forest. “Mom why do we have to go” a tiny she-kit mewed quietly. “And why are you not going to stay with us” she showed grief in her eyes.
“It is because you will be safer away from the world I live in” the queen said with grief in her voice.
She finally found the row of fences. She grabbed one of the kits by the scruff and jumped the fence, then came back for the other kit. “Just remember I will always love you, okay” her meow was shaky.
“We love you mom” they mewed in unison. She placed them in front of the door, and then she scratched at the twoleg door then ran into the undergrowth to see them get placed into the towleg's arms and walk in and close the door.
“Good-bye Mosskit. Good-bye hawkkit” she turned around and headed to the forest. Her home.
“The queen really cares for their safety” A young tom answered.
“we must talk about the legend, she must be the cat”, a old she-cat pronounced. “The legend goes, The she-cat with the hidden past will thrive with promise. And with paws of a Angelclan warrior to guide, teach, and tell her the clans future. She will save one clans cats but have to kill a cat she once knew”.
“Now who will go to her and guide her”, a tom asked.
“I will go”, a dark ginger tom stepped up.
“Very well, Pinestripe go to her and bring her to Moonclan.

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by Moonwalker12 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Chapter 1
It all started one day in June. I was sun bathing on the garden fence thinking about the sky when I heard my twoleg shaking a bag of dry food. So I jumped down and bolted into the house like lightning.
When I finished eating I bolted back outside to my fence. But when I looked up there was another cat up there. It looked like a strong young new cat. i needed to show this is my territory. I yelled “hey what are you doing on my fence snowball,” getting ready to fight. Then the cat said “ I am not a snowball and by the way I am Whitetail of Moonclan a senior warrior and you are just a simple kittypet living in your cozy twolegs place“.
Before he could take another glance at me, I heaved my body at his with rage. But his body felt hard as stone. When we landed on the cool relaxing ground below our paws. I saw him rise with ease. I had my claws out as far as they came and jolted right at him and I felt my claw have light contact with his shoulder. But then I felt my body being thrown about a fox-length away from him. When I got up he was walking away from the fight, my instinct told me to follow him and I did.

Chapter 2
As he ventured in the dense trees I crouched softly and followed him, until he stopped in a clearing and said, “How long have you thought I did not know you were following me, kittypet”. Instead of me going for the first shot I saw his large white body leaping off the ground and heading right for me. The last thing I remember was getting hit against a tree and then I past out.
When I awoke there was the light of the moon coming through a cloth at the end of a cave. My paws felt the cold ground but my belly was on a moss like bedding. When I stood up, I got half way to the entrance when a blue-gray tom tinged with silver around his muzzle appeared.
But I did not run. I just sat there and stared at his eyes, and she just glared back at me. Then he said “it's nice to see you awake. My name is Poolstar”. When he finished I returned by saying.
“what is all of this”? I demanded. But all he did was just stared at me.”my names Tinting”.
I felt that the room was spinning, and she knew to. Then she said “I will go and get Spottedleaf to give you something for your head Tinting”. he went out of his den, but he came back with a cat about the same size as me.
At first he had a disgusted look on his face. As Pooltar left his den I blurted out “Am I going to start this conservation or are you”. Instead of a harsh tone his was soft and kind the young cat said “My name is Stormpaw, apprentice of Lionheart, a warrior of Moonclan”. Stormpaw started to come to me and sat down next to me.
As soon as Stormpaw sat down Poolstar came back in with another cat then Poolstar said “This is Shallowfield, our medicine-cat, and she will give you something for your head, Tinting”. Shallowfield came over and said “Here are some poppy-seeds to help you sleep”. Poolstar nodded her thanks and said “Tinting, you can sleep in my nest tonight”. But before the she-cat could finish her sentence I was already asleep.

Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Chapter 3
The sun was showing through the lichen and onto my pelt. When Strompaw came with a mouse to give to me, I was already sittinging up in the small pile of moss. “Thank you Stormpaw for the mouse” I replied and gave a slight nod.
Poolstar came in with a cat that had a distinctive ginger tail. “This is Slashclaw, our deputy” the young leader said with pride. The deputy said confidently“Poolstar and I have come up with an idea if you're up for it”. I gave a confident nod to Slashclaw. “Well then follow me” he flicked his tail to the entrance. Outside the sun was extremely bright and hurt my eyes. As we turned there were a bunch of eyes watching with confusion.
Poolstar walked to highrock and called out “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around for a clan meeting”. As the cats gathered I felt so nervous that my paws were making deep indents on the sunny forest floor. “Your going to do fine Tin -- (that’s what Stormpaw calls me) – do not worry”.
“You act like you’re my big brother”. I pronounced cheerfully.
“Well then I guess you’re now my little sister then” Stormpaw said in a sarcastic tone, then licked the top if my head. Finally we heard Poolstar say
“We are here to make a house cat apart of the clan, so Tinting come here to receive your apprentice name”. As I started to approach highrock and heard meow of disgust. When I finally arrived at the base of highrock the gray leader pronounced “Starclan we are here today to give this young cat her apprentice name. From now on until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Mosspaw”. Wow my name is Mosspaw! I thought excitedly. The first cat to congratulate me was Stormpaw. Then a bunch of other cats came and congratulated me by calling me my apprentice name.
After I got my congratulations Stormpaw gave me the tour of the camp. ” So is there anything else I need to know to add to the dictionary” I replied in a joking tone. “Nope I think that’s it’s so lets get you a nest, then huh”, Stormpaw said.
“Sure lets go” following him to the camp entrance.
When we were on the outside of the camp Stormpaw showed me were the best place to get moss for bedding. After we were finished Graypaw introduced me to Ravenpaw. Ravenpaw was a small sleek black tom with white tipped tail and unsual green eyes. ”It's nice to meet yah”, I greeted Ravenpaw. ”Hey Bramblepaw get over here and to meet Mosspaw”. I saw a cat that looked exactly like Strompaw but short-hair instead of Stormpaw's long hair, and light patches of gray fur mixed with dark gray fur.
”What do you want know mouse-brain”. she replied
”Sorry I just thought you would like to meet Mosspaw the new apprentice. I would actually like her as my sister then a bigger mouse-brain like you”. I stepped forward and nodded to Bramblepaw.
” Well if you keep acting like my big brother I guess me and Bramblepaw will be kin, huh”. I let out an mrrow of laughter and headed to the elders den with a vole hanging out of my mouth for a story from One-ear. The moon rose I was so happy that I ate my meal before anyone else even started. That night after everyone in the apprentice den was asleep I went out into the clearing and just stared at the moon and listened to the little creatures scuffling on the forest floor.
“Can't sleep Mosspaw”, said a familiar voice. ”I tried but my energy has not burned out, and the night is so beautiful don't you think Poolstar”. He came into the moonlight with the moon shining on his pelt, and sat next to me. “Yes I agree but a young apprentice needs her rest. So since your still full of energy how about you and me go for a run”, he pointed her tail to the camp entrance.
“That would be awesome lets go”! As we ran the moon rose higher up to the middle of the sky.
When we returned the moon was just finishing the middle cycle of the night. Now that my energy was drained I said good night to the gray leader and headed to my nest. The last thing I remember before I let sleep overwhelm me was the sound of purring next to me.

Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Chapter 4
The person who woke me up was Stormpaw yelling ”Wake up” in my ear.
”The next time you do that I will feed you to One-ear, “in a cranky tone.
“Oh that hurt that really hurt Mosspaw. Come on its time to train lets go”, Stormpaw whined.
As we arrived I saw two cats trying some fighting techniques there was an apprentice watching with amusement, she had a pale pink ginger pelt. That was Flowerpaw one of those apprentices that think a warrior should be a forest-born, and Moonclan blood. The dark ginger tabby play-fighting in the middle was Dustpaw was like Flowerpaw's number one allie for her idea about warriors to. The only cat I did not know was the one that was winning the play-fight.
“Where is Bramblepaw”? I wondered out loud.
“Hey Lionheart just told me to get you and head to the training hollow. You are lucky Stormstar let you sleep in. Which I did so do not ask me” Stormpaw commented.
”Who is the dark ginger cat playing with Dustpaw”, I asked.
” Oh that is Eaglepaw Flowerpaw’s brother, his mentor is Graywind. He is not like his sister at all he told me he was fascinated that you were joining the clan, and that he asked if you would like to hang out at the gathering tonight and I said it is up to you and you would probably say no”.
”Well maybe I will say yes and hang out with Eaglepaw”. Just as the play-fighting was getting good the mentors showed up with both Bramblepaw and Ravenpaw right behind them talking so quietly it sounded like whispers in the wind.
The five mentors I saw were: Dustpaw's mentor Slashclaw, Flowerpaw's mentor Whitetail, Stormpaw's mentor Lionheart. Ravenpaw's mentor Ferralclaw. Eaglepaw's mentor Graywind. Bramblepaw mentor was Longtail . The only cat I did not recognized was the very pale gray she-cat with unusual blue eyes. She walked up to me and said, “I am Willoweyes, Poolstar told me to be your mentor to see if we would get along”.
My whole body quivered with excitement, that I was going to train with Willoweyes. As the apprentices went to their mentors, I just stood there watching what to do.
“Wondering what you should do Mosspaw”, a voice behind me asked quietly. I turned around to see Eaglepaw staring at me with amusement in his eyes. I braced myself for a kittypet comment I usually from Flowerpaw, but none came. “Go to Willoweyes and she will tell what you two are going to do today okay”, he told me helpfully. Eaglepaw saw the grateful in my eyes.

Chapter 5
When all the apprentices returned from camp Poolstar called a clan meeting. I sat next in between Stormpaw and Bramblepaw at the inner side of the circle.
“For the gathering I am choosing Slashclaw, Willoweyes, Longtail, Ravenpaw, Bramblepaw, Eaglepaw, and Mosspaw”. I could do was stand there with my mouth open like a entrance to a cave.
“Also, Eaglepaw since this your second time going to a gathering you will have to show mosspaw around at the gathering”. Instead of speaking to me he nodded and looked quickly at Stormpaw then back at me. then i heard Stormpaws tail lash loudly.
after the meeting i went to go see Poolstar in her den. ”Poolstar can i talk to you”, i replied in a nervous voice. He nodded and i entered. ”i was just asking if Swampclan will be at the gathering”, i asked innocently. i did not dare to look at his face.
“yes all the clans attend the gathering. but why are you asking”. his voice got seriously curious.
“ i could tell you if you promise it does not make me less of a member of Moonclan if i tell you”? i heaved a sigh then continued, ”because if you say that i am not in Moonclan full-heartedly i will leave”. i started to leave but as soon as he cleared his throat.
“now what is so bad that i would send off into the forest”. i heard some amusement, in his voice. i looked up at him and saw he was telling the truth.
“it all started when me and my brother Ollie went into the forest to play ancient kuhn-fu warriors”. i sighed and continued.
”and we went to the river to cool down and play at the edge. but i was the most courageous kit out of Ollie and myself, so i hoped on the stepping stones and slipped”. i shivered at the thought. “the one thing i heard was the sound of rushing water. then i felt nothing around me. then when i woke up i was in Swampclan's nursery with Ollie curled up next to me. i prodded him with my hind paw, he opened his i and squealed with releaved. then the oldest queen saw me awake and ran outside and came back with Owlfur at her side. he came over fussing that i might have been in shock but i told him i was just dizzy.
but the longer the time went i felt more at home, i actually got called the most behave kit. when Owlfut was not busy he would play with us. soon he asked us if we would like to join Swampclan i said yes but Ollie said no cause he kept seeing me falling into the river again, when we got settled Riverpaw and Tigerpaw came over and said 'Tinting we can not wait till you become a apprentice we would have so much fun together'. i took a brief sigh and told them
' i am sorry but i am going back home with my brother', they looked so took back in confusion i started to walk and heard Ollie following close behind. We left camp and headed back to the stepping stones. Owlfur spotted us so all i did was run faster and faster until i was running across the stepping stones. and i did not stop till i was far away from the river. i knew he found out later but i couldn't go back because i know i would be disliked by a lot of cats”. i felt so depressed.
all he did was nod and i knew he understood. he said i could leave so i ate and hanged out with Tigerpath in the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Chapter 6
when we arrived at the gathering we were third one there. there was Sandclan, and Swampclan, so we were waiting for Nightclan to arrive. i saw Owlfur, at the same time he saw me. he had a look of disbileif on his face.
i walk over to him and said, “it's so wonderful to see you again”. he just nodded to me i knew he was so happy to see me, but i knew he wouldn't say it cause he was a tom. (it's a male thing).
At that same moment a Swampclan warrior came over and said “Hello again traitor have fun telling your loving clan all our secrets trust me only we know what you are”, then his tail hit my face. Luckily no saw what just happened.
Just then Eaglepaw came over and said “Come over there the gathering is starting and I know the best place to sit”. The only time I ever paid attention is when Poolstar announced me becoming apart of the clan, rest of the time Eaglepaw staired at me and our tails were right next to each other touching one another. I would have a great time but I feel ashamed.

Chapter 7
The next morning after the gathering I forgot all about what the Swampclan warrior said to me. I got up from my nest real early and saw willoweyes bathing herself at the camp entrance. So I went to the nursery to see Tigerpath and saw leopardpath curled with together. I always think it is cute to see romance. The real reason I am awake is because I am trying to stay away from Stormpaw, I think he thinks there something between Eaglepaw and me. As i exited the nursery and went over to Willoweyes and sat down with a humorous look on my face.
“What is so funny mosspaw” Willoweyes asked. “Oh, I can't wait till Ravenpaw tells Stormpaw what happened last night. And how much he will overiact.” I said with a mrrow of laughter.
Willoweyes looked also amused. “Do you want to start training early” she asked normally.
“Yes I would love to! Lets go!” I jumped up emediatly.
When we got to the Training Hollow she just sat down and gestured me to join. “Since you are willing to train this early why don't you pick the what we do today”. she asked wisely. “Can we do fighting practice”? I asked jumping up and down.
“Sure I think your ready”, she nodded.
She first gave me some pointers on blocking then she pounced at me with sheathed paws.
“Dodge to the left” a voice whispered in my ear. Then I felt a small nudge to go to the left. So, I listened and jumped to my left, then Willoweyes landed past me an skidded to a stop.
“Run under her then jump on her back... Now” the whisper said again. Again I followed his directions and, as she was running I ran under her belly and turned and jumped on her back pinning her to the ground she was purring with pride at my skills.
“I guess I under estimated your skills, good work. lets hunt then we can head back to the camp with the dawn patrol just heading out”. the she-cat instructed.
I caught two voles and a mouse, so when we got back to camp everyone was just waking up. Willoweyes told me to give the fresh-kill to the elders then go clean the moss out the nursery, and medicine cats den. Even though cleaning moss isn't what warriors do I love to hang out with the older she-cats to see how tough they are. as I entered the nursery I heard two queens talking together about something.
A she-cat saw me and beckened me over to them. “Mosspaw were you always a kittypet”
Frostcloud asked.
“I think so, why do you ask” I asked with my vioce having a small sake to it.
“Just wondering, don't you think you look like some one Frostfur” Orangeflower questioned.
“Who” I asked confused. Just then Tigerpath walked over mad.
“Why are you bothering her, she is cleaning our moss, it's not time to distract her or she might not get dry moss with all these questions. Go ahead Mosspaw continue with the moss”. She walked away furious.
When I finished in the nursery I headed to the medicine cats den. “Hi Shallowfield were is your den I need to collect your dirty moss” I asked almost walking into the fern barrier.
“Are you distracted by something or some tom” she showed amusement in her eyes.
“Why is there someone else seem distracted”, I asked with embarresment in my eyes.
“Well, Eaglepaw just left because he scraped his head on a tree during hunting” we both had a mrrow of lauhgter.
“Well I guess it's someone else. Is there any way Angelclan warriors talk to cats of the living”.
She looked questioning at me. “Mosspaw why would you say that”.
“Can I tell you”, I just was nervous.
“Yes, you can tell me anything”, she looked concerned.
“Well a night ago I heard talking but I was sleeping but he just kept saying 'I will gide you to your destiny'. Shallowfield I'm scared”.
“Well it seems that Angelclan chose you for a reason. I saw a Swampclan warrior say something to you last night at the gathering Poolstar told me. What did he say”?
“He said -” Just then Redtail came in talking to Eaglepaw.
“Oh, Shallowfield can you give Eaglepaw something for his head he's complaining”, he looked very amused. Just them he saw Eaglepaw look at me.
“Well I am going to be late for a patrol so see ya. Oh, Shallowfield can we talk later”. Then I turned and left.

Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Chapter 8
that night when I walked over to the fresh-kill pile I heard that voice agian. “Take the mouse. It will give you more muscles”. The voice said clearly. Like before I listened and grabed a mouse. Then I went to go over and sit with all the other apprentices.
“I just can't wait to nights my first assiment”. Stormpaw was bouncing up and down.
“Well if you don't calm down you will fall asleep as soon as you get out there. Then you will be the apprentice who fell asleep on his first assiment”, then Eaglepaw chuckled.
“Stormpaw, it is time to go” Lionheart announced. Then they left. Well it's time to go on patrol, see you guys later”, Then Bramblepaw and Ravenpaw left with other warriors. And Flowerpaw and Dustpaw were already asleep so there was only Eaglepaw and myself left.
“So, how did you hit your head”, I asked.
“Well I couldn't help but think about-” then Shallowfield came over and sat down.
“Mosspaw would you like to finish our discusion”, she stood up and beckened me with her tail.
“Wait Mosspaw do you want to move your nest next to mine” Eaglepaw asked shuffling his feet.
“yes I would love to. I can't stay next to Stormpaw forever.” I nodded and ran after Shallowfield.
“Mosspaw, now tell me what about that dream? Are you sure that he is a Angelclan warrior?” she sat down and gestured me over.
“Yes I'm positive”. I nodded and sat down next to her. But I still felt that the warrior was still next to me.
“Okay did you hear his name or see what he looked like?” she gave me a serious look. i was so happy that she forgot about the Swampclan warrior.
“Well i heard another cat called him Pinestripe. and he looked kinda of like Tigerpath.” i siad with confidence pacing back and forth. Shallowfield eyes widened,
“Well i know that warrior very well he was tigerpaths brother and he was my best friend. we had a small battle between Moonclan and Nightclan and some cats got killed on both sides. but pinestripe was one of best fighter i don know how he died, but if it is him. you are in good hands.” she had a sad look on her face but then shooked it of.
“if that is all we are gonna talk about for tonight we should head back now before they worrie.” i tried to get her to not looked so sad. shallowfield nodded and we turned to camp.
“So mosspaw what do you think of Eaglepaw?” she seemed very amused with this question. i stoped for a secound pretending to get an itch of my nose so it didnt looked like i was taken back on this question.
“um, why do you ask?” i tried to aviod it but i couldn't. she just looked at me with determination.
“Okay, i think he is a good apprentice and a cool tom. is that what you wanted?” i was speeding up to the camp entrance when i bumped into Lepoardpath.
Oh my Angelclan i am so sorry.” i backed up and kept my hed down so i couldnt see if he was mad.
“oh not to worry young one accidents happen.” he didnt seem upset o anything. he patted my head with his tail and was on his way. when we got in the camp i siad good night to Shallowfield and went to the apprentice den.
when i got in there i saw that Eaglepaw already set my bedding up next to his. i sighed and went over to my bedding and sat down before i layed down i gave myself a quick bath and got comfy. when i layed down got hit with this feeling of exaustion. i fell asleep to Eaglepaw putting his tail around me.

Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

I had the same dream but it was just him there. "Are you Pinestripe?" i asked walking twords him. "Yes i am young one. you are Mosspaw arent you." he siad but he already knew. "Yea and why are you here." i asked still confused. "Im here to train you twords your destiny. if you will trust me?" he noted i nodded but thats all i knew cause i got woken up by someone

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrior fan fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior fan fic   Warrior fan fic Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior fan fic
Page 1 of 1