House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I am a red fledgling3
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping   Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 pm

"Maysilee Donner!" Cried the crazy looking Capitol woman on the stage. There was a gasp around the square, as Maysilee walked up to the stage. No one breathed. No one moved to rush in and take her place. "Anyone willing to take her place in these games". No one awnsered. "Alright then on to the boys." She read out the first name. I couldn't catch it, but I recognised the face of my fellow boy tribute. She asked once againn if any other boy would take his place. Yet again no one awnsered. She put her hand in the small glass ball as I took in a deep breath. "Haymitch Abernathy!" I couldn't breathe, but I managed to walk up to the stage. "Well. That's all. Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour. And please may all the tributes shake hands." I shook the boys hand first. He had a firm grip, but mine was firmer. I then walked to the other girl who was shaking with fright as I took her hand. I gave it a shake. I finally moved on to Maysilee Donner. I took her dainty hand and gave it a slight squeeze. She let go first and as she let go the anual anthem started to play.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping   Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm

More story!!!!!!!!!!!

I was led into the Justice Building where my Mother was waiting. "Oh Haymitch!" She cried running towards me and wrapping her arms around me. I pushed her away. "Mother. Please don't." She took a step back. "Haymitch! What's wrong?"
I didn't awnser. "Haymitch please talk to me!"
"Why Mother? If I say goodbye then I won't have a reason to come home." I walked to the plush red couch and plonked myself down on it. My Mother came to join me, but before she could sit down the Peacekeepers told her to clear off out of the Justice Building. When she was gone I just sat there staring at my feet untill the Peacekeepers came and led me out of the building and into the car that led me away from District 12 and closer to my death.

Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping   Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 am

We arrived at the train station. I saw Maysilee. She was crying her eyes out. I saw the other tributes too. They were in tears. I ignored them and climbed onto the train and went straight to my room. I sat on the bed and looked at my surroundings remembering my own shabby room. It wasn't as nice as this beautifully painted room. It had plain white flakey walls and a tiny bed with an old creeky wardrobe in the corner. I stared at the big brown furnished wardrobe and began to cry.

Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping   Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 pm

i wasn't used to crying. i hate it. It gives you a head ache and if I went out looking like this, people would think of me as a weakling. i couldn't let them think that so I was going to have to stop soon.

Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping   Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 pm

I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked towards the mirror which was built into the wardrobe. My eyes bloodshot. Like the blood I would soon be shedding from my fellow contesters. I would try to win. I wouldn't just let them kill me. I had to survive as I had done living inn the slums of district 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping   Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Haymitch's reaping
Page 1 of 1