House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(In lack of a real name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(In lack of a real name) Empty
PostSubject: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Here's something I wrote and I have no idea of what it is about!

When detention finally was over and I was allowed to go home the corridor was empty and there was no students in sight. The detention really wasn't my fault, I didn't do anything wrong. It was I who had been teased and I who had been pushed first. It was self defense and I really didn't want to hit him that hard, I'm just a lot stronger than I think, how could I know his nose would break?
It was like this:
I had always been different and I knew it, but I had never been told that I'm weird to my face. So when this guy walked up to me and said: ''Wow, I wonder how our school can allow freaks going here? It seems so weird that someone as weird as you was let inside the school entrance even.'' then he had laughed and lightly pushed me on the shoulder and that's when it happened. I thought I could handle him teasing me but I got really frustrated and couldn't stop myself from throwing that blow. Then I heard a cracking sound and blood started flowing and it was so yucky I almost passed out. Then he said ''Ow! You hit me! She hit me!'' He turned around to his friends to see if they were backing him up on this, but they were just backing away from him, probably afraid I would hit them too. '' Guys! What the hell are you doing? You can't mean that your afraid of a girl. Especially someone as weird as her!?'' then one of his friends answered '' Hey man, you should be scared of a girl like her! You never know what they'll do!'' I had calmed down enough now to say ''Well I think you should listen to your friends, 'cause I am weird and I don't even know what I might do.'' Then I turned my back to him and walked away and all I heard behind me was '' OMG are you okay Brad?!'' and ''What's that crazy chicks deal?!'' before all teachers came running towards us and the principal yelled ''Becca Travis! In my office! Now!!''
That was the highlight of my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 pm

I was sentenced to one month of detention and to three sessions of counseling with the schools famous counselor Ms IanswerAllQuestionsWithAQuestion. Everyone who'd ever been sent to her for counseling called her that and always complained about how she acted and how she talked and how they just disliked her. I on the other-hand had never been sent to her even though I had no friends and everyone thought I was weird. That's what I was surprised by.

So when I came out in the corridor and it was empty I was irritated but in the same time kind of relieved since I didn't have to face anyone which would have been very embarrassing after what I did earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm

So I went to my locker and gathered everything I needed to study on for the day after and went out to my car so I could could drive home.
But when I walked by the library I heard something or someone move inside so I stopped and looked in to check who or what it might be. When I couldn't see anything from the doorpost I walked inside the library to check closer if I maybe had missed anything.
The library had an old musky feeling to it and smelled wonderful from all the old and the new books. I hang out in there a lot because it gives me privacy in the dark corners with the desks and I am a reader so it's what you can call my favorite place. And since I hang out there so often I know that almost no one visits, they usually just pass it and doesn't enter if they don't really need to.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:58 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:59 pm

good, i'm still writing though Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:27 pm

So now when I heard a noise from the library I couldn't keep myself from checking it out.
It was dark inside but my eyes got used to it quickly and after all those hours in the library I knew every squeaky floor board so I didn't make a sound when I walked across the room to the bookshelves. I knew that it of course could be the wonderful librarian Ms Carlton that had made the sound, but from experience I knew that she didn't make a noise when she walked and as I had she had learned every squeaky floor board too.
When I got to the bookshelves I stopped to listen after anymore sounds and that's when I heard one squeaky floor board and a muffled cry. So I hurried without making a sound towards where I'd heard the muffled cry and that's where I saw the seen that would be etched into my memory until my heart stopped pumping.
What I saw was awful and I had never seen anything like it, I saw a person with his face pressed to Ms Carlton's neck and I saw how the color disappeared from her face, how her widened eyes went still and how her body got relaxed and slacked. I understood that whoever was pressing his face against her throat had just killed her and that he wasn't human.
That's when I started backing away because I didn't want him to notice me, but I wasn't as careful this time as when I had walked there so I put my foot on the wrong floorboard and it squeaked, I stopped breathing, this was a time when no mistakes could be made and of course then the exact thing I do is to step wrong and it will lead to my death.
I saw him lifting his head from Ms Carlton's neck and he looked at me with fangs covered in blood and even more blood dropping down his mouth and his chin to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:46 pm

It was a horrible sight and I couldn't stop myself from screaming. Just as I opened my mouth he came running towards me with lightning speed and muffled my scream with his hand, then he bent down in the same way as he had done with Ms Carlton and prepared to bite and kill me too, when he suddenly stopped.
''OMG! It's you!'' he said, straightened up again but didn't take his hand off my mouth. ''Don't scream, I'm not gonna hurt you, but you're not safe here. Do you understand?'' he asked me without attempting to remove his hand so I just stood there without nodding or shaking my head. '' Do you understand? I won't hurt you and I won't remove my hand until I get some kind of answer.''
I was very scared but I didn't want to stand here with a bloodsucking murdering stranger's hand in my face any longer so I nodded and after some consideration on wether he should remove his hand or not he did it and I spat and brought my hand to my mouth to wipe it off.
''Okay, so who and what are you?'' I had a clue on what he was, but it couldn't be true, they're not real.
''I thought you would have guessed it by now. I'm a vampire. Isn't that obvious?'' he said with a smug tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 am

When I just looked at him he sighed ''I'm a vampire and as I said your not safe here. You have to come with me.''
When he said I had to come with him I got scared and started backing away as fast as I can '' No, I won't come with you. Do you think I'm crazy and wanna die?'' I saw him shake his head just before I turned around and started running. I didn't get long though before I was stopped and his hand was put in front of my mouth again. But this time it didn't smell and feel right. The last time it had smelled like a flower garden and had been cold and dry, this time it just smelled sweetly and it was still cold but this time t was wet. It didn't take more than one second before I recognized it as chloroform from chemistry but it was too late, I could already feel how I got sleepy and then I became unconscious...
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 am

I like it. Dam dam dam...what will happen now?
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:21 pm

here's some more:

When I woke up I didn't dare opening my eyes because I was scared of what I might see. Though what I was lying on was soft and cozy and felt a lot like a bed and it didn't smell bad, I didn't know what I should expect.
But after a while I couldn't stand not knowing where I was anymore so I opened my eyes and what I saw next was far beyond my greatest expectations. Because what I saw was a room with a high class look, with a king size bed which I was lying in, red silk curtains around it with a gap in front of me where I could see big glass door that lead out to a large balcony. I needed to sit up in the bed to see more and then I noticed what I was wearing. It was a long silk nice looking nightgown in blood red that was tight around my upper body but fell easily against my legs. I rose up and went to a mirror I spotted on the other side of what I now saw was a huge room or more like a suite.
What I saw in the mirror was me, but the red nightgown made me look even paler than usual, I'd always been pale, it didn't matter how much time I spent in the sun I never got even a little tan, so this blood red color made my skin look really pale and it almost looked like I was bleeding. I saw my long wavy black hair that fell down my shoulders in curls.
But I didn't see anything else, so when a hand touched my shoulder a jumped and screamed. How could someone touch my shoulder without me seeing him or her in the mirror? I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 am

''Quiet!'' a voice said, I recognized it as the voice of that guy from the library. What was it that was that weird about him again?
Oh yeah, he was a vampire. A vampire! What should I do? I can't run, he caught up with me the last time. I can't scream because he has his hand in front of my mouth again. So what are my choices? Is there anything at all that I can do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Nice! Keep writing Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you Very Happy I will Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (In lack of a real name)   (In lack of a real name) Empty

Back to top Go down

(In lack of a real name)
Page 1 of 1