House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 /

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 / Empty
PostSubject: To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 /   To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 / EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 am

(Basic summary of the Rp.) Alright, so the story is being held in ancient Atlantis (Roughly, 2300 years ago). The main idea is to get the other three teenagers to find their way to Elnora. Once they’re together, their powers comes forth full blast and their demeanor's change. They become the reason Atlantis is now considered, The Lost City. Why do they destroy everything? There is no reason. All four teenagers were raised to be obedient, to be courteous of their elders and above all to respect the law. When they meet for the first time, the four become complete opposites of their old selves. No longer caring and setting out to cause as much discord and mayhem as their powers will let them.

The four main characters are all 17. Not all of them are royalty like Elnora, not all of them have to be female. Actually, if we can keep it 2 girls, 2 boys it would be better.
It's going to start off by meeting by the river. Your character can already be there or walking to the location.

The closer the four get to each other the more obvious their power becomes. Each birthmark is different. So only Elnora has a triangle birthmark. You get the choice of appearance for your characters birthmarks.
If you want to be a different character that isn't part of the four, let us know through PM.

Rules:
-The fact that you’re able to control an element or whatever you decide on, does not mean you have an infinite amount of energy. Constantly using your power will leave you drained; Even if you’ve practiced a great deal with it. Too much power use = Exhaustion. So, use your power wisely. But after the four are together, the stamina increases so you're allowed to use more of your power. (Also, I would like for everyone to not have telepathy-Reading of minds.-as their gift.)
Yes, there is a limit to how many powers you have. You may only have one.

-No one is immortal. No one can get hit hard and walk away as if nothing happened. If someone decides to stab you with a spear, arrow, knife etc., you can NOT magically dodge it. Now, I’m not saying that you have to get hit every time, but if you’re within their reach; please don’t,”move at speed of light to dodge her/his lunge.” Try to keep it as real as you can.

-Please try to write more than one sentence. I’ll allow for two, but not one. It makes it difficult for others if all you’re doing is writing, “I smiled and walked away.” Or, "Sarah ran after the moving car.” I understand at times it’s difficult to come up with more, but please try for three or more sentences.

-Too keep order and so that no one gets to miss out, there's going to be a posting order.
EXAMPLE: Random Person 1 posts first.
Random Person 2 posts second.
Random Person 3 posts third.
Random Person 4 posts fourth.
Random Person 1 posts again and repeat!

If anyone breaks the order, without permission, than we have the right to kick your character out of the RP.

Character Sheet-- DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS HERE! SEND THEM TO US THROUGH PM TO BE ACCEPTED!:

Characters Name:
Gift:
Short Bio:
Appearance:

~~

To Whomever gets this Message,

It has been long since prophesied that the destruction of our world would come with the face of a child born the precise moment the Seven Sisters aligned. The mighty mountains would quake to it's shrill cries, Oceanus would overflow with it's tears, and Atlantis would drown to a dark abyss. The stars gave the Magi a chance to identify the child, but only by a visible birthmark on their wrist.

The royal family was alerted first, followed by the public soon after but when the Atlantean's learned a mere child would be the cause for such dark times, they became mad and forced my Father's hand to execute all newborns immediately; those mother's expecting were killed.

The alignment of The Pleiades system did not mean that only one child would be born on that night, but seven. Seven young babes with unique abilities, each with their own birthmark resting comfortably on their right wrists. Unfortunately, through my search I have come to the conclusion that there is only four of us that truly made it without being discovered. I know you're frightened, but I assure you this is no trap.

I am one of the seven. On the eve of my seventeenth birthday, I noticed a small triangle beginning to show on the inside of my wrist. I was not born with the mark, but it continues to get darker in shade as the days pass. My name is Elnora, the youngest daughter to King Thaddeus of Atlantis. I was born with the power to emanate a small electrical charge. Of course this is only beginning to surface, just like the birthmark.

I’m writing this in the hopes that if you have noticed what I am now experiencing, that you will come and find me. I have learned to conceal this letter so that only those that were born within the seconds the Seven Sister’s were aligned may read this. To anyone else, this piece of parchment gives information on the week long festivals in tribute to the gods.

~Elnora
Back to top Go down
Run BB Run
Admiring your affinities and tattoos
Admiring your affinities and tattoos
Run BB Run

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 /   To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 / EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:41 am

Abigail sat along the river side thinking to herself. She ran her fingertips through the water gently. She sighed and closed her eyes, relaxing as this was one of the few places she was aloud to do so.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 /   To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 / EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Roleplay moved to Paused Section due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 /   To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 / Empty

Back to top Go down

To Whomever Gets This Message / PG-13 /
Page 1 of 1