House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Girl, the Boy, and Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

The Girl, the Boy, and Death Empty
PostSubject: The Girl, the Boy, and Death   The Girl, the Boy, and Death EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Girl:
The girl saw the deer before the driver did. When she tried to swerve, the car flipped twice and landed upside down. The girl was thrown to the side of the road. The driver screamed as she climbed out of the car to go search for help. The girl knew she wouldn’t last that long. She felt the life draining away as her crimson blood dripped to the pavement. She thought of him. She had been in love with him for the past six months. She would whisper things to him in class, things she knew he couldn’t hear. She would tell him how much she loved his shirt, or how she love his new hair cut. She thought of him as she tried to move but couldn’t.
“I love you,” she whispered on the wind with her dying breath. She stood, a ghost now, and watched her body being carried away.

Boy:
He was watching the news when he first heard the story of the girl that died in the car wreak. He thought about her as he walked to school. He knew her. He had loved her for about six months. He always caught her looking at him in class. After that, he would hear a faint whisper of a voice saying something he couldn’t quite make out. A sudden gust of wind brought him back to reality. He could hear a voice.
“I love you.” He could feel the words circulating around him. He recognized the voice. It was the girls.

Girls:
The girl watched the boy for months, even years. As he aged, so did she. The boy started to become distant, staying away from people. He spent more and more time in the cemetery, sitting, just staring at her grave. He left fresh orchids on her grave every Wednesday, the day of her death. On the 5th anniversary of her death, things changed. He came at midnight, and he brought red tulips to place on her grave. As he left, he started to weep. He couldn’t see where he was walking. The girl watched in horror as he tripped on her gravestone. He fell and whimpered. Then he stood up, a ghost now, too.
“I love you,” he stated without fear as he walked over to her. They held hands as they ascended the golden steps together.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: The Girl, the Boy, and Death   The Girl, the Boy, and Death EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 pm

cool and creepy
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Girl, the Boy, and Death   The Girl, the Boy, and Death EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Why, thank you. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl, the Boy, and Death   The Girl, the Boy, and Death Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl, the Boy, and Death
Page 1 of 1