House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?

Go down 
+8
liz
Rose
Emo Kitty
jasmine silverdragon
Dandelion
Bella-Rose
AmrodAegnor
milly
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Does anyone else think that maybe Nefert gave the red fledlings some sort of potion to kill them? I mean look... SR has the affinity foit earth, Stark has an awesome affinity for his bow and arrow, Nicole has that affinity to make sence their thought or feelings something like that, they have someone with the affinity for poms in a prophecy form... suspicious much????
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 pm

I think so too, but more like using a dark spell or something connected to Darkness. And not because of their affinites, but just how convenient it was for Neferet that SR died at exactly that moment. Posted my thoughts on that in the Stevie Rae's Death thread in Betrayed.

Link: http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/betrayed-f36/stevie-rae-sspoiler-t127-210.htm

It really is suspicious though with the affinities. And we already know because of Stark that Neferet likely picked people with affinities.

And btw, capslock in thread names isn't really welcomed in most forums. If you can edit it to normal, you should probably do so.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

yea i didn't notice till i made it... and i dont know how. do you?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 pm

YES! Finally! I've been saying this for ages! I think that Neferet used Darkness to force Fledglings with special affinities to reject the change. Hell Stark wasn't even at the HON a day and he rejected the change. It's too suspisious. I'm certain Neferet wants to use the Red Fledglings in her War against humans, and what better soilders could you have then people drowning in Darkness with special gifts and strong blood-lust?
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 am

exactly!!! lol you totally get me lol! I figured there was somthing fishy when Stark died all fast not even making it past 24 hours of his stay at the new HON
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 am

it's not just Stark and Stevie Rae that have gifts, Gerty is a really talented artist, Kramisha has an affintity for prophetic poetry and Dallas has one for eletricity. We don't know more about the Red Fledglings, but if we did, i'd be willing to bet they all have a special talent at something. It might not be warrior orientated though. Neferet could have had the spell to reject the change be "Anyone with a gift" and thus it would hit a wide range of people. Or Neferet was trying to get Zoey to reject the change and the spell bounced off of her and hit the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 pm

interesting thought. i asked myself the thing with Stark, too (if it's random). But they get just something to drink while they were dying! not before!
but may be right that she killed the ones with interesting affinities. but why didn't she killed Z like that if she is able to?
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 pm

I think she tried, but it failed, because Zoey is far too protected from Nyx. My guess is, that Zoey's filled-out Mark is the reason in some way. It doesn't make her a full vamp, but gives her some traits (like the bloodlust) of full vampyres. So, already being partially changed it's impossible for her to reject the change. It's Nyx way of protecting her.

Though, now that I think about it...Aphrodite is still alive too. Wouldn't you think Neferet would have tried to get rid of her already? Well, maybe she didn't see her as enough of a threat, but she has a special skill. So, maybe it has something to do with Neferet and the other vamps being unable to get into Zoey/Aphro's minds?

I'm only speaking about the first two books and the time before though. Now it's obvious that Neferet can't do anything, because Aphrodite is a human again after all.

Quote :
Neferet could have had the spell to reject the change be "Anyone with a gift" and thus it would hit a wide range of people.

Sounds interesting, but I'm also curious how Neferet exactly does it, but I guess we won't find out until the end of the series. >.>
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 am

That's really interesting, i always thought if it's possible for Z to reject the change, but ya right, she couldn't reject the change because of her filled mark!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 am

Nyx kissed her forehead and thus it was filled it, so i'm guessing that Nyx doing that transfered some kind of protection.
Back to top Go down
jasmine silverdragon
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
jasmine silverdragon

Female Taurus Horse

Character sheet
Name: Jasmine Silverdragon
Affinities : earth

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 am

I fully believe that Zoey is protected by Nyx. I also would not put it past Neferet to use any kind of darkness to make certain people reject the change.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 am

I thought these passages were confirmation that Neferet had forced Stevie Rae (and possibly others) to reject the change

Quote :
"The feeling it gave her was terrifyingly familiar and in that heartbeat of an instant, Stevie Rae understood why. It reminded her of the moment she'd realised she was dying. The moment she'd begun to cough, grabbed Zoey's hand, and said, I'm scared, Z." p111 Burned

Quote :
"Lenobia, whatever it is that gets ahold of us after we die, and then un-die, and we're all evil and filled with bloodlust and stuff - it's part of Darkness. That means it isn't a new thing. It has to be as ancient as the Warrior/Bull religion. Neferet is behind what happened to me and the rest of the kids." p203 Burned
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:44 am

I still think that Neferet was behind all of the kids rejecting the change, and i also agree that bc of Z's filled in mark she didn't reject the change if Neferet really is behind it. Cause there is no way she hasn't tried to kill her. I mean she does have affinites for Earth Water Fire Wind AND Spirit... She could definatly use THAT in battle
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Please could you change the name of your Topic, as it is against forum rules to post anything in all caps. If you fail to do so, this topic will be locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:42 pm

How do you change it then? Cos i have no idea
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:25 am

Go to the first post in this topic and click on Edit. Only the person who created the topic can change it, or have them PM me with a new title if they don't know how to change it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 am

I have edited the thread name due to the all caps layout.
Please don't so this again.

~The HoN Staff
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you Rose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 am

Neferet's hatred in my mind always seemed pretty illogical, but she showed at the end of tempted how she didn't have any problem planning Zoey's demise and that she would have an "unfortunate accident" while she was in Venice (which really doesn't make sense that Neferet's going to going to draw her back to Oklahoma to kill her there) but by the sounds of it, Neferet has to physically kill her, that she couldn't just do it from a distance.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 am

Which is a good thing, considering that she can project into people like Nicole or RM's. >.>

About drawing Z to Oklahoma, I guess the conditions for Neferet there are better. No High Council to hide from and red renegades that can help her.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

I agree. It is easier to kill someone when you're not being watched
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Liz Valle
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:34 am

Yes!! she did. I think that she gave them something to die just like she manage to make them un-dead. Having all that power got to her head that she created an arrmy of them. Its too coincidential for all of them(or most of them) to have a special kind of power or affinity.
Back to top Go down
http://justsaiyan.co.vu/
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 pm

I agree with Liz. Neferet just uses them , they arenĀ“t important for her.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Liz Valle
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 pm

But thankfully SR and the others chose good instead of evil
Back to top Go down
http://justsaiyan.co.vu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?   Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Else Think That Neferet Might Of Given The Red Fledglings Some Sort Of Potion To Kill Them?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next