House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUNNIN RED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E.S.E.S
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
E.S.E.S

Female Posts : 37

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities :

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 pm

hey people this is kims story
ummmmmmmmmmm hope u like it
it is only a draft but is quite long
read it then tell me what u think plez
!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx kim
kay dudes i need help thinkin of a name is well
so if u have a gd 1 plez
send me a post for it thanks
dudes

The sun was rising over the harbour when I realized I was late for the family outing I ran home knowing I would be in so much trouble once again.

I live in London with my father and step-mum. My mother died when I was only 5 years old. My father had told me I take after my mother in lots of different ways like my stubbornest with every thing I do and my height my endless height. Even though I'm not the tallest in my class I hated being this tall it was always really hard to make friends because no one wants to talk down the street with a giant next to them looking like there uncle or 27 year old uncle.

Well any way there was one of the only good things about being this tall has to be the speed when I run. I am the fastest runner in my year most probably the entire school. I love it when I run with the wind it just helps me ran so much faster but today the wind was not helping me out!!! I was never very good with the whole luck thing I was always the one to trip over my own feet or just suddenly start blushing for no reason at all and the worst thing was I never could fit in but that was okay because I preferred to sit and watch then going out and embarrassing my self further.

It was already bad enough that I was the only guy who had not had a girlfriend (unless you count the time that some girl came up to me and kissed me on the cheek-then she ran away after seeing my cheeks go flushed red with embarrassment-any way this was like in year 6).

By the time I got home it was already half past and my dad was at the door with my little sister in his hands and my stupid dumb blonde of a step-mum (I hate her she is so vain I don’t even now why dad likes her so much she’s a right show-off she always wears the them stupid mini skirts and strapless tank tops she looks like a total tart but dad doesn’t really seem to care at all!!!!!!! He’s totally oblivious about what she wears like there’s no-one else and that she is the only one he can see through them so called perfect eyes of his- I wonder when he finds out that she is only in it for the money?

Any way what would she want to be doing with my father he is as tall as me and much, much wimpier looking then me (well come to think of it in a couple of years Ill be like him seeing as in his side of the family is very wimpy looking so it must mean I am next) Any way its not like I am not already cursed his bad luck and his bad co-ordination. “Adam Michael Fence what do you think you are playing at you should of been home 2 hours ago and we have missed our family outing once again next time we will go with out you”

And once again it was my fault for not wanting to go out with my stupid father and vain step-mum, well I told them I didn’t want to go its there fault for not listening to me when I told them I didn’t want to. I walked straight past my family and walked up the staircase mumbling to myself just about how there so stupid and leave me alone by myself they always want to talk about feelings and love ad happiness there a bunch of hippies Oh that's great I live with hippies!

I slammed my door shut as loud is it would go without braking the lock even more - come to think of it I need to repair that lock the screw holding it has came out so that doesn't work any more like the rest of my things in this place.

I turned up my music to the loudest it would go and put on my favourite band they are so good and there lyrics were amazing! They are about life and death, how people feel. My father and blondie think that this type of music is has no meaning or sense to and is only drum beats and guitar, which is wrong of course.

It had been at least a hour since I came back in and then I heard a bashing against the door close behind with a heard a noise that could only be a persons of fake nails I screamed at them to go away and leave me alone I could just about hear them mumbling and walk down the stairs. Ten minutes later there was a soft thud on the door I know it was my baby sister so I opened the door for her she came dancing in like a little ballerina she was nothing like my father she had all the qualities of my mother she is the most beautiful little child I have seen she has brilliant bright blue eyes that look like they were repeated from my mothers eyes into her eyes her hair is pitch black like my fathers and she has the best coordination imaginable(again like my mother) and she is so beautiful wait I have already said that(oh well)

She walked (or you can say more like danced) across the room to my bed were she jumped on and sat down next to me I put down my book and got the remote for my stereo and turned it down so it was a murmur in the background. I sat up next to her and placed her on my lap she was the only reason that I stayed in the dump. “Adam why do you always fight with daddy and blondie?” she asked me. We both thought the same about Louise,we both hate her Haley and me.

“I don't fight with them Haley we just don't agree on some things”

“what like going out as a family are you embarrassed or something to be around daddy and blondie because I know I hate going out with them two there always kissing and hugging me and Louise always swishes me with her massive boobs!!ha-ha, please can you carry me next time or take me back to the harbour”

Wow I never know she could talk like that!

“I feel the same and were I go you wouldn't like its to quite and its a place I can go and relax, I am sorry that I have to leave you here”

We did not say any thing more we just sat there thinking about what we just discussed. Haley was the first to speak 'Adam can I stay in here tonight?'

Haley and I were not like most of them children were they hated each other we could not live without one another.

'yes you can ill sleep on the pull out bed and you can sleep on my bed is that okay my little Haley?'

'yeah that's fine but am not little am 9 you know?'

'yes I know Haley get some sleep'

'Adam come on you are going to be late for school if you don't get up NOW!!'

My stupid father was yelling at me to get up for school when I had eventually woken up. I got up and went to the bath room to have a shower when I fell over something small and little, I looked around sleepy to find Haley scowling at me on the floor playing with her bratz dolls which I personally thought had there heads too big for there body and there lips were to way way to big. I picked up Haley from the floor and slung her onto my back were she started to hit me on the head, laughing and started to cry 'Adam put me down......hahaha.....we have to get ready for school'.

I had just got to the corner of the hall when I was stopped by the sound of blondie talking into the phone

'Chris I need your help today I wont to go out but those stupid kid of my husband are at home do you think you can find me a baby sitter?'

There was mumbling in the phone when blondie interrupted

'I don care if she is a granny-killer just get me a babysitter okay?OKAY!' She yelled into the phone.

I turned the corner and went to talk to blondie and told her I was going to babysit and she just stood there like a total idiot. Haley and I were in the bath room and she was brushing her hair while I was brushing my teeth, Haley was singing the song 'shake it' while she was dancing around the bathroom. It had been 5 minutes until we went back to our rooms and got changed.

School was like not like any other day it was weird! I had my first lesson with professor eveden who was head of science, I was sitting with one of the fittest girl in my class( I was the only one who had thought this because she was not the popular Lisa who had been out with tons of guys) Her name is Casey she was pretty but not one of them utterly beautiful girls she was plan pretty she had dark hair that was long and wavy that was usually tied up in a sloppy pony tail and has a fridge that sometimes covered her eyes, her eyes were a light shade of brown which you would only tell they were light from looking at her properly because from afar they looked almost black. Her lips were small but fitted into her face perfectly they had a perfect curve in them.

Professor eveden was talking about the sun and the earth when Casey look at me and smiled at me, I was stunned she was actually smiling at me!! I looked away swiftly in case my cheeks turned red from embarrassment I could already feel the heat in my cheeks. I waited for a couple of minutes to pass to see her looking at me with a hurt expression I did not understand why she looked so hurt want did I do?

We had just finished class Casey started to walk next to me out of class! When we were out of class she stopped and pulled me by the wrists to stop I looked at her but she was already pulling me to the outside grounds people looked toward us and just stood there. Casey stood still at the back of the grounds and looked at me I mean like proper looked at me for the first time! Every thing then happened so fast because the next thing I know Casey was in my arms crying and I was comforting her!!the girl I crushed on for ever was in my arms!!

Last edited by E.S.E.S on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*summertime*
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
*summertime*

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Summer
Affinities : Spirit, Air

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Hhhmmm good story!
This is kinda a hard one for coming up with a name though!! What were some you were thinking about and maybe i can help you decide! :O

Believing in love at first sight.....[/quote]

~!nevershoutnever!~
*my GOD can move mountains*

-summertime-

study
Back to top Go down
E.S.E.S
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
E.S.E.S

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities :

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:09 pm

i have no idea cause i cant come up with names for storys other wise there really lame like...........a gays life........... see very lame.........this is y i need help!!!!!!!!!!
lol thx
Back to top Go down

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:45 pm

I like your story,
I don't know what you could call it though :/

Whats the rest of it gonna be about?

So far I can only think of a few, going on the info from the story:

Running Red- because he runs fast and gets embarrassed alot (lame, I know)

Crushing on Casey- This one is pathetic!

Secret Life Of The Male Teenager- Lmao, that one is random
Back to top Go down
E.S.E.S
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
E.S.E.S

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities :

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 am

lol thx
i like running red that sounds good
iam not sure yet and i write whatever ccomes up
into my head, very insipreing-not lol
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 am

It's good. ^-^ Please, keep writing. But can you fix the title? It's against site rules to have a title in all Caps. ^-^ Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUNNIN RED Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUNNIN RED   RUNNIN RED Empty

Back to top Go down

RUNNIN RED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: