House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First and Only Loves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

First and Only Loves Empty
PostSubject: First and Only Loves   First and Only Loves EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:27 pm

I still remember that Monday in middle school that changed my life.

He was so mad. I could see it in his eyes when he walked into the lunch room. He, of course, walked up right up to me.
"Are you going out with him?" he asked. He pointed his finger at a group of guys swarming around their lunch table.
"Uh... no," I said quickly. The truth was that the only guy I was interested in was slowly leaning on the table toward me.
"Good." he said slowly, like he was taking his time. Then he started to walk away.
"Wait." Something had just dawned on me. "Do you like me?" He stopped and looked at me with an unreadable look on his face. He was about to answer, but my best friend chose that time to smack me on the back of the head. What I heard next caused my attention to come back from glaring at my bestie.
"Yea. Yea, I do. I have since I saw you in my dreams almost every night." I looked around and saw his eyes travel around the room, but I felt as if he was still looking at me.
"I like you, too. You still manage to make me laugh when I feel awful." I was almost laughing because my bestie was standing there with her mouth handing open. I wasn't taking a change of him misunderstanding me. I stood on my toes, just enough so my mouth was level with his. I didn't kiss him. There was plenty of time for that later. Instead I hugged him. That was the start of a relationship that would last until my death. I love him.
Back to top Go down
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Alexandera( alex for shortz(or ally)
Affinities : vision, can see the dead, & can tell if someone is lieing

PostSubject: Re: First and Only Loves   First and Only Loves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:20 pm

thats good you should write more. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Stevie-Rae-and-Rephaim

Female Aries Buffalo
Location : It rotates between St. Vladimir's Academy and the Tulsa House of Night.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: First and Only Loves   First and Only Loves EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
JoanaMVR27
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
JoanaMVR27

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Little Ju
Affinities : Fire and Air

PostSubject: Re: First and Only Loves   First and Only Loves EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 pm

You should write more, it's very good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First and Only Loves   First and Only Loves Empty

Back to top Go down

First and Only Loves
Page 1 of 1