House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erik's Condition~

Go down 
+11
milly
Emo Kitty
WazzuMan
Afua
SerenityLynn
Crystal Rose
EmoAngel
*~*NightAngel*~*
BookBrat
Bella-Rose
Mari-chan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Okay, so what do you think about Erik's new 'condition'?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am

Yeah, i was wondering how Vampyres developed "His condition" there's no mention in the Fledgling Handbook of how that happenes.
Back to top Go down
BookBrat
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
BookBrat

Female Leo Cat

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 am

I laughed.

That is what I call irony or ironic justice.

He was running and Nyx put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
*~*NightAngel*~*
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
*~*NightAngel*~*

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Affinities : fire,Water,Spirit

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:26 pm

he is not in the story very much any more because of their break up i wonder if he will be in awakened? well i have the book now i just have to get the time to read it.
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 pm

He doesn't come in much until then end of the middle part xD

~and note it's against the rules to post in red, as those colors are reserved for admins~
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 am

I kinda thought Erik had a point about leaving. No matter what Neferet has done it's excused away and she's been doing whatever it is that she wants. It's also a lot harder when you don't have an affinty for an element to back you up
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 am

He had a point, yes, but the way that zoey viewed it made it seem like he was running away from his problems~
Back to top Go down
EmoAngel
Attending your first ritual
EmoAngel

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Shell
Affinities : Can control a persons emotions, and can see a persons hearts desire

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 pm

he had it coming. thats what he gets for being a self obsessed idiot. all his plans on running away got ruined
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Star Light
Affinities : Spirit,and Darkness

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

I can't believe what happened to him poor Erik
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Victoria_Tod
EmoAngel
EmoAngel

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Shell
Affinities : Can control a persons emotions, and can see a persons hearts desire

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:18 pm

hes just over dramatic. its not that big of a deal
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 pm

yeah well he is into drama lol
Back to top Go down
SerenityLynn
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
SerenityLynn

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Serenity
Affinities : Fire

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 pm

He'll just have to wait another four years to become the next brad pitt lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 am

lol yep
Back to top Go down
Afua
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Afua

Female Posts : 18

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 am

What condition?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 am

if you haven't read Awakened we can't tell you
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 am

Or you can just click the spoiler(;
Back to top Go down
Afua
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Afua

Female Posts : 18

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 am

i'm about to get awakened soon anyways and i came to this section to get spolilers
Back to top Go down
*~*NightAngel*~*
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
*~*NightAngel*~*

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Affinities : fire,Water,Spirit

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 pm

those 4 years are probly going to be the longest 4 years of his vampyre life. Poor him. He really wanted to go off on his own and become famous but now he has to wait and why would you want to have the book spoiled for you that would not be fun.

Last edited by *~*NightAngel*~* on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just wanted to add more)
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:18 am

I agree, he's overdramatic. Seriously, it's not like you're getting any older! Maybe sharing the pain of others will help him get over his own, that's probably why Nyx gave him the "responsibility" in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

or maybe she gave him this responsibility because he has a talent for it
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:44 am

I don't think talent matters so much as how he chooses to approach his new role. Whoever the previous Tracker was, he just did the deed and left. If Erik was he decent guy everyone claims he is, he wouldn't just Mark and run off like the other guy, instead try to reassure them that they aren't turning into monsters and that death by rejecting the Change is a 1/10 chance. Plus, if they end end in a situation with their parents that resembled anything like Zoey's it would help if they had someone stand up for them.
Back to top Go down

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Does anyone know what the ability actually is? I've read the book and still don't get it. I have an idea what I think it might be. If this is the forum for Awakened are people on this without reading the book? Go read it you'll LOVE it.

Ok if what I'm reading is what I'm thinking Laughing Wasn't the previous guy a zombie or was Zoey joking in the first book? Now I"m lost Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 am

The previous guy wasn't a zombie Z just called him that because supposadly vampyres are dead.Also I hope Erik does reasure the kids unlike the other dude Erik is a better person that is misguided at times.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 am

The previous guy wasn't a zombie Z just called him that because supposadly vampyres are dead.Also I hope Erik does reasure the kids unlike the other dude Erik is a better person that is misguided at times.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 am

No offense to some people, but I thought Erik had every right to want to leave and to be upset. The people that recognised Hitler for the monster he was going to be and got out of Germany before he came to full power or decided to run out of Germany when they noticed all the bad stuff he was doing weren't told they were horrible people. They were told "Wow, it's good thing you got out of there when you did."

We have no idea what powers a Tracker supposedly has, but when you think about it, pretty much a normal guy who can hide his emotions versus an Immortal being on the side of Darkness who can mind rape you... Well lets just say the fight wouldn't last long. It was the same reason why i was pissed at Aphrodite for being all "You knew what was going on but you did nothing." to Denio when she was attacked in the Infirmary because no, no she didn't know what was going on. Denio was kept out of loop about what was the deal with Kalona (because it wasn't like Zoey and gang could tell everybody about the song that predicted Kalona's rising) but she doesn't have any special abilities either. It kinda made me really respect Denio that even though she didn't have special abilities, she stood up to the Raven Mockers (beings that are part Immortal and all) and didn't get killed.

I don't see why Actors in the House of Night are being held to a higher standard then that of the main characters. Especially when Zoey herself wanted to run away and never return to the Tulsa House of Night, and yet that's okay. What really bothers me is that it's okay for Zoey to be completely inconsiderate of Erik's feelings and cheat on him with multiple guys but Erik's not allowed to be pissed about that? No, that's wrong. People would be up in arms if the genders were reversed. It's just Kramisha said in Awakened. Zoey is not the only one with problems, everyone has problems, and everyone has to learn to deal with them. I mean think about all that Erik's been through:

• 1. His girlfriend repeatedly sneaks off campus to go see her ex-human boyfriend that she's imprinted with.
  • 2. His favourite professor gets murdered out the front of the school
  • 3. He finds out his girlfriend has been lying to him this whole time and has been cheating on him with Heath and Loren Blake
  • 4. Ancient world ending evil gets unleashed upon the House of Night, makes up with Zoey, Zoey gets attacked, she then re-Imprints with Heath
  • 5. He then finds out that Stark is now Zoey's Warrior (whichs means she probably cheated on him with Stark as well) but also that Kalona's obessed with Zoey (and she probably cheated on Erik with him too). I mean We the reader know that Zoey did in fact cheat on Erik with Stark and Kalona in Hunted but i gotta confess, it wouldn't difficult thought process to come to. He get mad about Zoey cheating on him with every guy that has a *edit your post and this will go away*.
  • 6. Is practically ignored for two books by all the people who were "supposedly" friends with him because they decided to throw Zoey a pity-party instead of saying "Well, if you couldn't make him your number one priority, why did you get back together with him?" besides the fact that it was Lenobia and HIM that went to pick up Stevie Rae after she got seriously burned.
  • 7. Neferet, who is practically killing off people left and right, is reinstated as High Priestess. With the High Council of Vampyres recomendation no less. And then people get pissed at him because one of his best friends was killed and he doesn't want to be next. Keep in mind, Erik can't see Darkness, nor did he have the whole White Bull/Black Bull Darkness/Light thing explained to him like everybody else.

And then to top it all off

Spoiler:

Sorry, i think i've had a bit of rant there... But i stand by my posting. It's not fair how Erik gets treated badly for doing the same things as Zoey, and yet Zoey gets commended for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erik's Condition~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik's Condition~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: House of Night :: House of Night Books :: Awakened-
Jump to: