House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!

Go down 
+9
iLOVErephaim!
JCP1987
milly
Bella-Rose
Dandelion
*PrincessOfDarkness*
vampyre lover
WazzuMan
Bklvr93
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:26 am

^^haha mine too i guess he will have to learn to sleep as a raven cuz u know he ain't going to sleep when SR will be awake and he can be with her.
and as for loving repaim cuz he turned to the good side i loved him ever since tempted when he was first saved by SR and i am horrible with run on sentences, lol
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:35 am

iLOVErephaim! wrote:
And by the way, If Rephaim is human by night and full on raven during the day when the hecksky is he going to sleep? haha that was my first thought when I read that. Razz

^i thought that too when i finished Awakened!

from what i remember

Nyx had told Kalona that when he had prooven that he should be forgiven she may let him back.
when he told Darkness to 'begone!' he was probably saying that to make it let go of him so he could be with Light.

and..

when he leaped into the air laughing, a single white feather landed infront of Zoey.
that must mean Nyx let him back into the Otherworld.

also..

Kalona must of let Rephaim go because Rephaim loved Stevie Rae.
Kalona knew he couldn't beat love.

he might of understood too. because he loves Nyx.

just from what i remember heeheez
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!
Going to the House of Night

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Hmmm Zoeredbird, I'm not so sure Kalona is let back into the Otherworld. I think he just figured that since he figured out Neferet had no control over him for sure and he didn't have to get Rephaim out of there anymore he just left. I mean, would you want to stay and hear Neferet's dumbness if you knew you didn't have to? Haha.

I think the white feather appeared because Kalona for the first time in God knows when did a good deed. ( Letting Rephaim go.) I think If he did one huge good deed, say killing Neferet or saving Zoey ( Although Stark can do that!) than his wings would change completly white and he would be redeemed. Ultimately I think, since Kalona is no longer a full immortal, since he gave Stark a sliver of immortality, he will die performing an amazingly good deed and finally be allowed back into the Otherworld, but not as Nyx's warrior. This won't happen until the end of the books of course, if it happens at all. Also I think he told Darkness to begone simply because he is allied with it and therefore can control it.

As for the raven sleeping issue.....wow it seems so obvious now. He'll just sleep when he's a raven!.....I feel dumb now haha
Razz
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 am

i dont know......
you could be right.

yea, i didnt even think of that lolz
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am

or maybe he'll loose all his good sense as a raven and fly away and never come back^^

just a joke, but that was MY first thought. Nyx said sth like he'll just know the desires of a beast when he's a raven so what he'll do as a raven? it would be logical if he'll try to flee, wouldn't it? or he hides cause he's scared because of the humans. maybe one morning he'll awake on a cupboard. who knows?^^
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm

^i think Stevie rae's love of Rephaim will keep him from going off as a raven when he is a raven by day, but in all honesty i don't think he is enitly done with Kalona, though.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 am

^ enitly done -- explain further?
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am

i mean that i think Kalona wont entirly leave Rephaim alone, i mean to look out for him at least, and i'm sure Rephaim will try to persuade Kalona to go to the light side.
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Or maybe when Kalona realizes how much he depended on Rephaim he'll try to guilt him into going back?

Honestly though, what do you guys think Kalona's reaction will be to seeing Rephaim human? I think he's gonna be mad because Nyx could forgive his monster son who had never followed her before ( I don't really think he was a monster!) and not her beautiful fallen warrior who still, to some extent, tries to obied by her rules. (not harming a high preistess of Nyx)

I'd be surprised if he was happy for him :/

and is anyone else worried about Rephaim's unpaid debt to Darkness, or was am I the only one stressing over that?

I dunno...
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:55 am

he still has a debt to pay?
i guess i forgot...

i hope Kalona wont pursade him abck, and i also hope Rephaim makes Kalona go to Light.
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah he does, it says in Burned when he is in the tunnels looking for Stevie Rae and Dallas that he sees the darkness on the tunnel's ceiling and that he was scared Darkness might have come to claim his debt. I've been waiting for that and was happy it didn't come in Awakened. Lets hope it wn't happen in Destined either!
Back to top Go down
Lady Ellesmere
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Lady Ellesmere

Female Taurus Goat

Character sheet
Name: Ellesmere
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 am

Kalona is so up to something, and its not gonna be pretty. (he could be coming around but I doubt it)
Back to top Go down
http://ladyellesmere.deviantart.com/
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I hope he does come around, im going to sound like a broken record trying to make my point of defending, Kalona, lol but i will take it in stride, but i really do hope Kalona sees how happy Rephaim and SR are and wants to do the same(please let that happen P. C and Kristen)
Back to top Go down
Lady Ellesmere
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
Lady Ellesmere

Female Taurus Goat

Character sheet
Name: Ellesmere
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 am

We can only hope he does
Back to top Go down
http://ladyellesmere.deviantart.com/
iLOVErephaim!

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:51 pm

But P.C announced on her blog that she's adding a country guy into the story......he better not chase after Stevie Rae lol Rephaim and her belong together!
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:36 am

If the cowboy did chase SR around um rephaim would take care of that real quick and 2nd of all SR loves rephaim to much to go for a new cowboy.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:08 am

and she has the Imprint with Rephaim too Smile
i am wondering what that white feather was about when Kalona took off...
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:50 am

Yeah, I don't think Stevie Rae is going to get hooked up with the new cowboy character. Make friends with him, maybe, but Stevie Rae loves Rephaim. She said it herself in Awakened (the moment made me make a fangirl scream).

What I do hope is that Kalona doesn't have any evil plans for them. They just got each other!
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Erinacchi wrote:
Stevie Rae loves Rephaim. She said it herself in Awakened (the moment made me make a fangirl scream).

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:19 pm

I think that Kolona saw back to when he loved the goddess and felt how rephiam has love in him. And the feather. I believe it showed he still has good in him
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Moonwalker12 wrote:
I think that Kolona saw back to when he loved the goddess and felt how rephiam has love in him. And the feather. I believe it showed he still has good in him
I hope this is the truth. I really hope Kalona still has something good in him.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Agreeable.
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:49 am

Quote :
but Stevie Rae loves Rephaim. She said it herself in Awakened (the moment made me make a fangirl scream).

BAHAHAHA I did too!

But I'm hoping P.C won't make Stevie Rae pull a Zoey. Zoey loved and was imprinted with Heath too, but she still managed to be with 4 other guys on top of that.
I don't want this to happen! I'm just looking at the facts people! I'd rather Zoey stay the player and the Casts just let Rephaim and Stevie Rae be Razz

The feather is quite simple. Kalona's wings were fully white when he was good and Nyx's warrior. It says in Tempted. He did one good deed by letting Rephaim go. Hence the one white feather. He still has good in him, it's just being over shadowed by the darkness he's embraced.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:13 am

iLOVErephaim! wrote:
Quote :
but Stevie Rae loves Rephaim. She said it herself in Awakened (the moment made me make a fangirl scream).

BAHAHAHA I did too!

But I'm hoping P.C won't make Stevie Rae pull a Zoey. Zoey loved and was imprinted with Heath too, but she still managed to be with 4 other guys on top of that.
I don't want this to happen! I'm just looking at the facts people! I'd rather Zoey stay the player and the Casts just let Rephaim and Stevie Rae be Razz

The feather is quite simple. Kalona's wings were fully white when he was good and Nyx's warrior. It says in Tempted. He did one good deed by letting Rephaim go. Hence the one white feather. He still has good in him, it's just being over shadowed by the darkness he's embraced.
I so agree with this.

Oh my gods, I wasn't the only one who though Stevie Rae's confession of love to Rephaim was so amazingly cute! Yay!
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:22 pm

well thank you Smile

And no, you most definitely were not, I almost started crying haha and I never cry at books!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!   Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalona and Rephiam: Spoilers!! Be Warned!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2