House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haileigh Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~paige~
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Meeting new friends at Lunch
~paige~

Female Pisces Pig

Character sheet
Name: Clarity. Nadine
Affinities : Clairity can control ice and Nadine can copy anyones power

Haileigh Moon Empty
PostSubject: Haileigh Moon   Haileigh Moon EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 pm

[size=25]
"Hey, are you coming?" That's my best friend Aimee. I walked over to my car, unlocked the doors and slid ever so easily into the driver seat. As soon as the car was started Aimee put the top down on my convertible. "So, we going to the mall first, or straight to the... 'store'?" She said with a cute little wink.
"Well I don't really need to go to teh mall so..."
"To the STORE!" She finsihed, as she said it I pulled out of the school parking lot. Soon enough we pulled up to Bonnies Liquor. "Now, you stay here. YOu know the counter guys all love me." She flashed a dirtier... sneaker wink and walked in. After about five minutes passed she came out with three or so bags.
"Stash them in the trunk." I hit the button, making the trunk swing open.
Once we got to her house she went in to distract her mom as I carried the bags up stairs to Aimee's room. Aimee ran up the stairs and into the room closing and locking the door behind her.
"So when is Jeffrey and Matt getting here?" I asked with a smile.
"They wont get back for another...," she glanced over at the digital clock beside her bed, thinking, " antoher hour and a half or so." she shrugged.
"Oh, Okay. What do you wanna do in the mean time?"
"How about a movie?" I nodded. "What movies did you bring?"
"Uhh..." I reached for my bag. She kicked it over too mee, knocking out the movie. I bent over and scooped up the puddle of movie case. " Cars, Stick It, Drop Dead Fred, and.... The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Of course." I laid them out on the neatly made bed as I named them.
"Lets watch Stick It. Mkay?"
"Sure." I smiled and put it in the dvd player tossing her the remote. She ran over to the door and unlocked it, just in case Her brother and his friend we to come back early. Her and I cleaned off the movies, stacking them neatly on her bedside table.
Realizing she forgot to turn of the lights, she pulled off her shoe and threw it, it the light switch right on. She kicked the other shoe to the floor as we curled up on the bed together.
By the time the credits started to roll there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Aimee calles. The door opened and Jeffrey, Aimee's boyfriend, walked in. "Hey baby." she rose and sauntered over to meet him in the middle of the room.
"Hey there sexy." as it was whispered into my ear, my waist was grabbed, turning me to see the face. It was Matt, my boyfriend, and my best friend's brother. I was lying on my backwith him and his tall, lean figure leaning over me. His bog green eyes were looking down at me with a usual expression. Appreciation and caring.
He bent down to kiss me, but right before our lips even brushed eachother, Aimee interupted, " Really!? Really?! On my bed! You room is right down the hall!" He hovered over me a moment before rolling over onto his side, proping his head in his hand, held up by his elbow. "Thank you." she smiled, turning back to Jeffrey to kiss him.
"Wanna come with me?" Matt whispered, pulling me close, reaching for my hand.
I looked up at Aimee and Jeffrey. Bodies together, hand in his hair, hand at her waist, eyes closed. Yeah, they'd be fine if I left. "Yeah, lets go." I smiled letting him lead me down the stairs to teh kitchen.
"You hungry?" he said opening the fridge.
"Just a little." I smiled even though his back was to me. He dug through the little snack compartment, prducing a small fruit platter. Right as he turned around I snagged a grape. "Mhhhhh! So nummy!"
He chuckled a deep laugh and said " lwts sit in the living room for a minute. Okay?" I nodded a short bob of the head as he turned, heading out the door opposite of the one we came in. I scurreid to catch up, by the time I got there he was laid out on the largest couch in the room. Once I was sitting he pulled me closer, we sat there no more than five minutes when his mother, Rachel, and father, Mike, anounced they 'would be leaving for the night, and to be good.'
After watching the door close behind them, and listening for the car to drive away, he said "Now we can go up to my room." He stood, gracefully, shoving the platter onto the table, he grabbed my hand. With one gentle tug I knew to follow.
I smiled but then I realized the extra extra we bought earlier. "Hold on, I just got to grab something." He looked at me intensely the nodded, heading to his room. I walked back towards Aimee's room, stopping myself from opening the dark finished wood I knocked firmly. I heard Aimee yell 'It's safe' or something along those lines. I opened teh door and went straight to the desk. I could hear the Cars character Mater in the back ground. Pulling out the bags I had hidden earlier, I looked though them till I found the things I was looking for. I set it on the bed where they were snuggled up.
"Thank you sweetheart." Jeffrey joked pulling out a bottle. Before they started drinking I left with everything else, including my purse and backpack.
By the time I got back to Matt's room he had already made the bed, turned on Tom and Jerry, and was sitting in his computer chair, waiting on me. "Close the door behind you please, my love." I softly kicked it close with my foot as I walked over to him. I let the bags slide to my feet. I sat down, facing him, in his lap. "No we are finaly alone." he ran his fingers through my hair pulling me in. my eyes flutted shut and his lips caressed my cheek softly. Just then Aimee rushed in. As soon as the door was open I leaned backed off of Matt.
"Oops! Sorry to disturb you guys. I need to borrow your girlfriend though."
" Of corse you do..." he mumbled, almost inaudible.
"I'll be right bac, okay?" I kissed his cheek as I got up. Aimee led me downstairs and into one of the large bathroom. " So what seems to be the problem officer?"
" Well I was wanting to... And he's waited for me this long.. And I have before... I was just wondering if you were one okay with it, and two not gonna be mad if I do it anyways..." While she talked in spats she checked her makeup in the huge vanity.
"You have been together for... And a year before I got here... And if you feel its... Then you do what you think is right. I love you!" We always talked in broken sentence, we just knew each other that well. "But no babies please. Wouldn't want you to ruin your amazing figure." I winked.
"Aww! You're so considerate! And sorry for ripping you away like that. You two have fun... but not too much."
I smiled, nodded, and backed out, leaving her alone to stair at herself in the mirror. As I made my way up the winding staircase I checked my phone. The clock read 7;28, before I opened Matt's door I shoved it back in my back jean pocket.
He had moved to the bed, laying on his side, watching our favorite cartoon. I strolled over to the bed side, putting my hand on his chest, pushing him flat on his back. I climbed up onto the bed, strattled his waist between my knees, sitting on his lap. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Now where were we?" Closing in for the kiss...
My phone started to ring, I rolled over to lay next to him, pulling my phone out shoving it to my ear, " Hello?" I answered.
"Haileigh! It's Dawn, what are you up to sexy?" The fimilar, cheerful voice echo'd through the phone.
"Actually I'm a bit busy."
"Oh! I'm sorry! I guess I'll let you go then..?"
"That'd be great! See you at school on Monday." I said before hanging up.
"To many interruptions." he complained, grabbing my waist pulling me closer ti him. "This time, if any thing happens we should ignore it."
"Agreed." We were now so close there wasnt room for a thin sheet of paper. His hand slid up to my lower back. HE leaned in, closing the inches between our lips. His lips on mine felt... perfect, soft, and warm. His tounge started to dance around my mouth, and mine followed his lead.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

Haileigh Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haileigh Moon   Haileigh Moon EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:58 am