House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))

Go down 
+4
XxxHeatherMerriexxX
Moonwalker12
vampirechild
milly
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))   In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

I'm so excited! This is soooo boss. You did an awesome job. Can't wait for more. xD
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))   In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Lol yay! thanks so much. sorry i just havent gotten to write in another chapter, but i'll get to it asap
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))   In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm

yay i cant wait to read more
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))   In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:20 pm

i'll try and post more soon. promise. just been uber busy with college stuff
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

PostSubject: Re: In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))   In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:35 am

Nicely done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))   In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Blink of an Eye ((Please please read me guys! Input would be greatly aprreciated >.<))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2