House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse. Empty
PostSubject: One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.   One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Basically, this was going to be a songfic, but however, I realised it was too mushy for the song I'd chosen, but I thought since I put the effort into it, I'd post it anyway. I won't tell you what song it was meant for because I still plan on writing a more hardcore version of this for that song. Look out for it if you want, I'll be making a post of One Shot Songfics soon and I'll take requests, infact you can PM me some songs now if you'd like. :] Anyway, this is the story I wrote. It's cut off short but that's because I realised how mushy it was.

I ran quickly into the abandoned house. It was becoming dark… We needed to hide. I pushed my lover, Amelia, under the bed and I crawled under there with her. I touched her face. We were some of the last people left alive in our small village. “Amelia,” I whispered, “I want you to promise me you’ll stake me if they get me.” I saw her eyes widen, a single tear fell down her flustered cheeks.
“No…” She whispered a desperate tone to her voice. “They’re not going to get you.” I took in a deep breath.
“Don’t be so naïve, please. I’m going to do everything in my power to save you, Amelia and if that means letting them get me, then so be it.” She sniffled; more tears began to roll down her cheeks.
“I love you, James.” She kissed my lips hard, as if it were our last goodbye.
“I love you too.” I mumbled against her lips. A loud crash coming from the downstairs of the house made us part.
“No!” Amelia screamed. “Please, no!” Her sobs broke my heart. I blinked back tears.
“Please.” I ripped off a piece of the wooden structure of the bed and passed it to her. “Use it.” I climbed out of the bed, the monsters in front of me.
I growled, this was my chance, my only chance to protect the woman I loved. I tackled him to the ground and out into the small hallway. He fell down the stairs, his neck breaking. I gulped and stared in horror as he got back up and snapped his neck back into place. I ran down the stairs and held onto the banisters as I kicked him hard in the stomach. He snarled at me, his sharp white fangs protruding from his lips. My heart rate sped up as I ran past him and out of the house. My only hope was that he followed me.
I looked around the deserted streets. The tears I had been holding in finally fell out and reality hit me; this was going to be my death place. I spun around and I saw the vampire walking out of the house. He smirked at me. “You cannot run from me, little boy.” His tone was deep and mocking. I stood there, holding my ground as he came closer, and closer until I could feel his ice cold breath on my neck. My entire body shuddered.
In the corner of my eye I could see Amelia emerging from the house. I knew she was going to try and run.
I suddenly screamed in pain, the vampires teeth sunk deep into my skin, injecting its venom into my body.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.   One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:07 am

Awwwww i like that, i would love to know what happens next Twin hehe
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.   One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:40 am

I like it, continue, Smile
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.   One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks guys. I probably wont continue this cos im gonna make a more fast paced, action version. Look out for that :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.   One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse. Empty

Back to top Go down

One Shot - Vampire Apocolypse.
Page 1 of 1