House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 pm

I couldn't move, he had me pinned good. Oh no. no, no ,no!. there was a sickening 'Rip' and the arm that was torn off before was torn again, lower down this time.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Becoming leader of the Dark Daughters & Sons
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skylar Arcc
Affinities : Music and Shadows

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm

"What have you done?" I said trying to push him off. Only to be pushed into a tree and ripping my jeans away from the dead tree on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://demigods.wikia.com/wiki/User:Homemadecookies2
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:57 am

I lifted his lifeless arm. "What does it look like?" I chuckled. Kiba was struggling to get it back. "You'll get your precious arm back if you help me."

"You're deranged Hige." Then I whacked him in his ear, he scrambled off me. I grabbed my arm and got it back on. I flexed my fingers and tested my elbow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 am

My eyes widened at what I saw Kiba do to his arm. Then looked up and found the othe man in my face again, smiling darkly.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Pixie Fay Loser
Affinities : Weaponary

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:55 pm

(Okii catch me wayyy up)
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMVU.com/RandomRaveJuliet
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 pm

((You ready for the catch up?? here goes xD
After you pinned down Hige Janise wanted to talk to him, Roxy said to persuade Pix and somehow Janise got Pix off of Hige. The wolves don't know what's happening now because Jan and Hige when through the trees. Hige before hand had ripped Kiba's arm off to slow him down, Kiba is trying to save Jan and everyone. him and Hige had like a wrestling match and Kiba's arm as torn off again.
Kiba doesnt really want everyone to know that he and Hige go waaaay back, but when Carlise sees him everyone will know.(Carlise knows Hige too). Kiba's just got his arm back on...that's about it (: ))
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm

((What she said^^ lol))
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Pixie Fay Loser
Affinities : Weaponary

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

((Okii thanks!^.^))
Pix: Rox, next time I get him I'm killing him like I'm supposed to alright? I thought to her as my anger was getting worse, I was still running after them with Spice ahead.
Spice: Come on Pix, Their not that far now I thought to myself. I spotted them as he was getting in Janise's face. I hope he knows she's not human, she could be a powerful one Carlise. I thought hoping to remember to talk to him about it.
((this okay?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMVU.com/RandomRaveJuliet
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"Your turn." I said in her face, then looked up. Another Vampire..and those ruddy dogs again. I hissed in their general direction and leaned over my prey.

Once I could feel my falangies again I looked up to see the others zoneing in fast. "Shist" I breathed and got to my feet to rush infront of hige.
"Get a grip man!" I slapped him across the face. "You can't drink her you hear?!" I shouted in his face.
Jaise, get to the others I thought to her. "And you're right Hige, I don't care for anyone, but I have friends who care and I'd do anything to protect them, and I thought you were one of them!" I tried to get his attention away from hunting.

"I am one of them!" I roared back straightening up. "It seems you've urned another leaf, Because you care for these things!" I shouted pointing to the ones comming up fast and the girl who was running to them.

"Act like you know me." I lowered my voice to him. Hige looked at me weird. "Act like you don't know me man!" I said in a louder whisper.
"Hige, cut it out! She's Vampire!" I got back to the convosation, acting like I didn't know him, but read his mind for details
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm

I got up and ran. My heart pounding in my head. I tripped on another tree stump and cut open my arm. I winced in pain and clamped a hand over the wound and leaned against the tree nearest me. I took a glance at the wound it was a good six inches long. I looked down to see what had caused it, a switchblade layed in the leaves covered with some of my blood. My heart still pounding as the red blood continued to gush out of the wound.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I saw the whole thing happen through her eyes. I spun around to see for myself. Who's pocket knife is that?

I saw the girl fall over and saw the blood gush out. I sniffed the air, the scent smelt odd, not enitrly human at all...was Kiba telling the truth? "I know you lie Kiba, a lot. and you're very good at it to be Frank." I said easing up on the yelling.

I spun back around and glared at him. "How do you know my name?" I asked him darkly, still acting.

"Oh give up on the acting Kibsta, They'll find out eventually." I said crossing my arms. Then I felt curious to know what exaclty the being was who had fallen over, not human I know that now, but is Kiba telluing the truth?
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I crawled to te side of the tree where no one could see me. I heard footsteps behin me and picked up a stick and stood up. I heard the person behind me. I brang the stick around to hit them in the stomach. I immeadiatly dropped the stick and took off to anywhere but there. I ran into another clearing and continued. I came unnoticed cliff and slipped. I flailed my arms to save my butt or try. One hand struck the ground. I gripped it not able to keep it for long. "Kiba!!!!" I screamed, wanting help.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"Ooff!" I was hit in the gutt, I couldn't belive she had that fast of reflexes to get me.

I went after Hige and grabbed his hair to pull him back. He went with it so I didn't pull his hair out. "Where is she!?" Then I looked up when my name was called. "HIGE!" I could've killed him, but i couldn't kill my bro

I came in behind Spice and Pixie. Sure thing, but I still think we should take him to Carlise.. I looked around. Where've they gone now?
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am

No one came for a small bit. "Kiba!!!" I screamed. The rock my hand was latched to loosened. It broke away in a matter of seconds. I fell a few feet then reached out on a wimm to clasp a branch. I held onto it. My screams from my small fall still ringing in my ears as my life tried to flash in front of my eyes. The pain in my arm still singed as it touched the outside world.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

i glared at him for a second then decided to lecture him later. I let out a growl and went after Janise. I'm comming
When I reached her location I couldn't see her straight away, then I saw she was on the face of the cliff. I had to act fast, she was slipping. Hang on. I thought to her calmly.
I got down onto my chest at the edge and saw her, I reached down to her, "Grab my hand."
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am

"I can't.. One hand's on my cut and ones holding on." I said quickly. "if I let go of my arm, I could lose only more blood." I sighed "I can't."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 am

"Or are you afriad my arm will fall off?" I chuckled. but then went serious again. "Just calm down Janise, then you don't need to worry about the blood. You can easy replace it with more." i explained, hoping that she would
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 am

"No, No, I don't know." I said worried. The branch that I was holding onto started to crack. "Eeck!" I squiled.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 am

"Janise!" I tried to reach further. I could just brush my finger tips on her wrist.

I tracked Kiba and the girl to where I found them. The others weren't far behind. I casually walked over to where Kiba was laying on the ground and went down next to him.
"I see the problam here. You've got yourself a girl hanging from a cliff." I joked.

"Now's not the time for your sarcastic joking Hige! Help me!"

"Why should I? You haven't done anything much for me lately." I said sitting up.

"Gawd man. I promise to do something later, Just help me now!"

I sighed. "Fine, but you owe me." I moved around so I grabbed a hold of his ankles and lowered him down.

I trust you with my life man, If you fragging drop meI'll kill you." I said being able to reach for Janise now. "Trust me Jan." I said grabbing onto her wrist. "Let go."

"Yea, yea whatever." I muttered lowering him down as far as I could.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:45 am

I blinked nervously, and nodded. I slammed my eyes shut. I trusted Kiba and quietly said, "I trust you with my life. Don't let me fall." As soon as I finished my sentence I let go of the branch. Letting Kiba hold my weight and me from my death.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 pm

I had a good grip on her. Pull me up man I thought into Hige's mind, He pulled me and Janise back up. I got to my feet and hauled her the rest of the way.

I stayed nearby, Her blood didn't smell at all human anymore, so the earge eased as the others came through the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

I kept my eyes closed. My head hurts and so did my arm. I leaned against a tree and tried to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 am

"You're fine Jan." I said brushing hair out of her face. "Please, calm yourself. You'll feel better if you do."

I stood with my arms crossed. I hoped that the others wouldn't tackle me again, I wasn't doing anything wrong now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 am

I opened my eyes a little more. "I-I can't." I said quietly. "It's my a-arm." I stretched it out.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 am

"Put her outta her misery Kiba. We gotta go." I said getting impatient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next