House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:06 pm

She has the perfect life. The good girl personality, great grades, captain of the cheerleading squad, Prom Queen. It helps that she has the perfect face and body, too. But when Emma starts to fall for the schools resident bad boy, and he for her, everyone around her dissaproves. She knows that their love is right, and she will fight for it.

Name: Emma Fields
Bio: Emma is considered perfect. From her head down to her toes, it's been proven that she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She knows that she falls in love too hard and too fast for her own good, but currently, it's serving her well.
Looks: Emma is tiny and thin, with the typical Latina looks: Plump lips, big brown eyes, and a figure to die for.
I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) Search%3Fq%3DNaya%2BRivera%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D583%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=349&vpy=217&dur=2209&hovh=255&hovw=198&tx=106&ty=157&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0 (Naya Rivera)

Looking for someone to play the boy in Emma's complicated love story!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:06 am

Name: Sam Hallows
Bio: He is the Bad Boy of school. He does anything he wants when he wants. He get what he wants. He doesn't care about getting away with anything, he just wants to show people who he is. He starts to fall for Emma
Pic: Will find later
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

Hooray! Thank you! I guess we can get started whenever you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:13 am

We can start now i guess
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Alright!

Emma hummed quietly to herself as she put her books away in her locker, reaching up on her tiptoes to grab her English book. She tucked it into her purse, looking down the hallway and blushing slightly as her gaze connected with Sam's. They had been tiptoeing around eachother for a while now, and Emma was beginning to really like him. She ran her fingers through her dark hair quickly, shutting the locker door and starting down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:18 pm

I walked through the corridors, whistling to the hot girls, winking too, man, they were hot. I winked at Emma as i caught her eye, she had to be the hottest girl here. I continued walking til i got to class.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Emma gave a small laugh as Sam winked at her, lifting her hand in a wave before entering her class. The minutes droned on as the teacher gave a lecture. She doodled in her notebook as the woman talked, her head snapping up as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

I smiled as she waved. I settled down in class, getting sent out as always, i wandered the corridors on my own
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:34 am

Emma gathered her things and walked out of the classroom, turning her head to talk to her friend when she collided into someone. "Oh!" She huffed, steadying herself on her feet before looking up. "I'm so sorry..." The apology died on her lips as she realized she had just crashed into Sam. "Hi." She smiled slightly, bending over to pick up her books.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:11 pm

"Hey" i said as she bent over, checking her out. She definitely was hot, she was worth playing with her mind. "I guess i dazzled you too much you didn't see me" Grins at her. I helped her with her stuff, gathering up what i could
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:25 pm

"Of course you did." She teased, grinning at him before her hands stilled for a few seconds. "You don't have to do that." She muttered, accepting the papers from his hands and lessening her smile slightly. "But thank you." She said softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and resting the stack of papers and books on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:34 pm

"It's fine, no problem" I said while helping her, trailing my hand by hers, she had nice soft skin too. i smiled at her as i got up, and gave her a cheeky grin. "You doing anything tonight, if not, you wanna hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:18 pm

She cleared her throat quietly and flushed slightly as his hand brushed hers, his large, calloused and warm a strong contrast compared to her pale and cool one. "I think I'm free tonight, actually. What do you have in mind?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:26 pm

"We could go to movies or bowling alley, or diner, anything you wish to do" Smiles, i checked the time "I gotta head to lesson, let me know by the end of the day what you wish to do, and we will do that" Grins "Catch ya later hun"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

"Bowling sounds fun! I haven't been in a while." Emma chirped, frowning slightly as the bell rang. "Alright! I'll see you later." She grinned, squeezing his hand once before flouncing off to her next class. She took a seat in Art, the time passing by quickly as she sketched a bouquet of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

I wandered to music, i got my guitar, and started singing along to the tune, i played my usual selection of songs, about hurt, death and been in Darkness. This was who i am, just, people don't accept me the way i am.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Emma put the finishing touches on her sketch and signed it with a flourish, handing it in among the other papers as the bell rang. She had one more class of the day, and it was free period. She planned to go to the library, check out a book, and read under the willow tree before the day ended.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:12 pm

I stayed in the music rooms, practicing a tune for a song i wrote. I wanted to try get the music to fit the words i had. It was hard so far, but everything came together. I missed lunch as usual, i hardly bothered with eating these days. I managed to fit the tune and the words together before the day ended.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Emma started her journey down the hall, stopping to pick up her purse from her locker. She heard a voice singing. Was that... Sam? She wondered, poking her head into the music room to check. It was indeed, and she watched him play for a while before he looked up. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." She stammered, flushing a deep red and taking an automatic step back as if to run away.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:33 pm

"It's okay" I said, setting my guitar down on its stand "Yeah, that was my awful singing voice you probably heard" i said, laughing nervously "Its just a song i wrote, and i was trying to fit some music into it, its nothing good, just something random..."
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

She ran her fingers through her hair and walked cautiously into the room, taking a seat on a tall wooden stool. "It wasn't terrible, you're very talented." She told him quietly, smiling. "Your song was excellent. You have an amazing skill."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:43 am

Turns slightly red "Thanks, I've been playing for about 9 years, it's just something for me to do to keep me happy and sane" laughs nervously, I played a gentler tune on my guitar just for her, singing along to it
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:00 am

"It's beautiful." She smiled, folding her legs underneath her on the chair. "You're very good." She repeated, before closing her eyes and listening to him play.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:00 pm

"Thanks" i said in the guitar solo of the song, i kept playing it through to the end. I set my guitar down "I've had plenty of practice, as i don't hang out with anyone at lunch, and skip lunch, i come here to play"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

She clapped quietly as he finished, beaming up at him. "Maybe one day if you're free, instead of guitar practice, you should come eat with me!" She suggested, poking him in the leg softly. "I don't do much, just sit under a tree outside. It's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next