House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Dark_Lover~
Freaking out
Freaking out
~Dark_Lover~

Female Capricorn Rooster

The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover Empty
PostSubject: The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover   The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 am

~Prologue~
Names Cara Morre I'm 23 and live in Denver,Colorado. I have one of the most unbeliveable jobs, I'm a monster hunter, I kill creatures that don't belong werewolves, demons, witches and my most hunted down Vampires. Oh yes I know I sound crazy... they dont exsist you say or on the contre they do sorry to ruin your image of no monsters in the world but sorry to let you know there are are you probably work with some of them or your maybe even friends with some of them each and everyone holding a deep secret that you can't bare to handle.

...You say im like buffy the vampire slayer, oh not even close she was a petty slayer a story made up, real slayers dont have watchers we have societies were born slayers, as soon as we reach the age of ten we are sent in to train and learn till we are 18 and were set free to fight against these horrable creatures.

Are you ready to read my tales and adventures on fighting these cruel creatures? If soo jump right in and continue to read but I do warn you hing to get graphic there will be fights there will be blood and I promise you there will be death.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover   The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 pm

That sound really awesome
Back to top Go down
~Dark_Lover~
Freaking out
Freaking out
~Dark_Lover~

Female Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover   The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:39 am

Thanks working on the first chapter now
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover   The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Cant wait to read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover   The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover Empty

Back to top Go down

The tales of Cara Morre, the monster slayer! By Dark Lover
Page 1 of 1