House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maquerade of the ages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storme Black
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Storme Black

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Liv
Affinities : earth,water,earth,fire,spirit,and writing

Maquerade of the ages Empty
PostSubject: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Maquerade of the ages 103902 for my masquerade, i am invisible to everyone but myself unless i want them to see me.my words come out, my smile shows, but my shield is up. And so my masquerade begins. no one sees through it. behind the mask is a moody broken depressed girl. a lonely girl, who wants to break down in front of her friends, but wonders...how will they take it?how will u take it? would they say "for u a thousand times over"? Would they do virtually anything for me to help me? would u? like i would do anything for u? I am an offbeat an outcast a misfit. my masquerade rarely falters. if and when it does no one knows what to do. i have scars and bars on my heart. They rarely see me, but the person i pretend to be. but i have my moments of realness.of "my life is one of those u had to be there jokes". Love gives someone the power to break u, but u shouldnt let it happen. I have my enemies, because i have actually stood up for something in my life. life can be good, but it can suck, and then we die.i am a night child forever and always.
Back to top Go down
Storme Black
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Storme Black

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Down the rabbit hole i go. falling.am i who i am? Opposition: off with her head! for what? I am absolutely bonkers, absolum. I am a lover not a fighter, but i will fight for what i love. protests, rebellion, no specific reason... why do i fight? why so furious?serious? i fight for good reasons but no specific cause. i change them i change me.
For i am a Rebel without a cause...
Back to top Go down
Storme Black
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Storme Black

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:56 am

anyone want to comment on them?Maquerade of the ages 87096
Back to top Go down
Storme Black
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Storme Black

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 am

Elemental

Laughing my heart out while dancing in the rain.Lightning charging the sky & thunder beating to the beat of my heart.Cherishing the moments that i had long ago.happier & blissfully ignorant.Ignoring the pain since the death of the queen of my line.Living & laughing & loving like she'd want me to be.I'll forgive but not forget the people that caused me pain because life is to short to be living in regret.
Back to top Go down
Storme Black
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Storme Black

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:47 am

When i saw u,i was afraid to meet u.When I met u,i was afriad to get to know u.& when i got 2 know u,i was afraid to love you.i love,now i'm afraid to let u go, and say goodby, so i wont for now...for now its ttfn tata for now...

study
Back to top Go down
Rawrii
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rawrii

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Deserae Jane Smith
Affinities : Air,Fire And Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:41 pm

[[keeeep going!]]
Back to top Go down
Storme Black
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Storme Black

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:58 pm

I'll try...trying to come up with the rest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maquerade of the ages   Maquerade of the ages Empty

Back to top Go down

Maquerade of the ages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Poetry & Songs-
Jump to: