House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Guardian (new plz join)

Go down 
+6
Celestial
Zmirazz
ZoeRedbird
Paramore lover
softball21
Never Shout Never CD
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 pm

"we should go inside" i said
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Mansour
Affinities : Earth and air

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 am

(could I post my character then start or are you guys settled?)
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 pm

(yes you can no problem)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Name: Claudius [Royal Family Name]
Personality: distant, anti-social, awkward, exotic, and friendly.
Specie: Vampire Prince, nephew of the head royal
Bio: Despite being the nephew of the head royal, Claudius is obscure and is not close to his other cousins and relatives. His parents are dead. He cares about his guardian’s feelings. He feels that his guardian is not happy with working with an uninteresting royal. He loves fedora, derby, and top hats. He wears eyeliner around his eyes. Has an 80s fashion style.
Looks:
My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 Eos17

Name: Calibus Dalsiver
Personality: wise, perceptive, skilled fighter, observant, kind, and protective.
Specie: Guardian
Bio: Calibus is among the most powerful, most well-know, and most skilled guardians in history. He trained to be a guardian ever since he was young. He even became a guardian from a very young age (younger than usual). He understands his duty and is willing to sacrifice his life for his honor. Everybody admires him, and many people look up to him. He is Claudius’s guardian.
Looks:
My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 2mgjr04

Last edited by Celestial on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm

(ok so Amber (paramore) is Marissa's guardian(zoey) they went inside to hide from the sun and i'm still wandering in the school looking for my guardian.thx for the new characters!)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm

(no problem and thanks! yeah I just read what happened because I wanted to keep up :p )

I was walking in the hallway watching people go and come. My legendary guardian behind me. I was smart enough not to try and sneak off as usual. Calibus was good! He's better than any guardian I've had before. My cousins are probably jealous.

I was watching Claudius very closely. That kid knows how to sneak off. But not on my watch! He was a real interesting challenge for me. Unlike the previous ones who were pretty boring.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Still nothing! i was getting tired of this i don't even need a guardian.i sighed as i saw some kind of gothic vampire prince.he looked cool
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

I saw one of my cousins, Joanna, who was new here. I only knew her because my aunt showed me a pic of her shortly before she moved her. I walked up to her. "Hey, cousin!" I said. to her. "You look lost, or...annoyed?"

I watched as Claudius was talking to a fellow princess.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm

i looked at him up and down " i don't even know you how am i your cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm

I laughed. "Well, we're both royal. You're a princess, aren't you? That's what we royals refer to each other. 'Cousins'. Also, I'm not one of the famous ones. I'm obscure because I like to keep things to myself despite the fact that the head royals are my uncle and aunt." She seemed nice. I don't usually to speak to my 'cousins', but she was new and lost.

This was the first time I saw Claudius speak with one of his relatives.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 pm

i shrugged "yeah maybe you're right.i'm not lost but annoyed i can't find my guardian!they told me that he or she will find me but here i am" i sighed
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm

"Oh right! You're new here so you need a new guardian." I said to her. Poor her. "Well, I think you need to wait longer. Oh, by the way have you met my guardian, Calibus?" I stepped aside to reveal my guardian. "You two look cute together! But oh wait, it is forbidden for a royal and a guardian to love each other! How sad." I said in a disgusted matter. Indeed, I hated being considered more important than others. We are equal, royal or not.

I watched Claudius as he further expressed his disgust with the whole social classes stuff. Ever since I started working with him and he's been complaining about these "rules". Plus he has always treated me like a friend, rather than a servant.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

i sighed "yeah i know about that... hi Calibus! its nice to meet you.actually i've been a bad princess" i said sarcastically "that is why i've been sent here to learn my lesson.i'm known for breaking rules, and every guardian can feel that about me so they fear coming to me i guess.do you feel that Calibus?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

"You and I are going to get along very well!" I said in amusement. "Actually, this walking brick behind me was assigned specifically to me because I'm reckless and sneaky." I giggled. "I managed to sneak out on my last two guardians who were supposed to be top-notch!" I laughed. "My uncle and aunt decided that I needed a much more skilled guardian, so they chose the all-famous Calibus."

I smiled at the princess. "Indeed, princess. I can feel the mischief form over here. And with Claudius's presence, it is almost unbearable." I felt comfortable joking around.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:34 pm

i laughed "i'm glad i found someone like me! and please Calibus call me Joanna, i hate formalities ."i looked back at claudius "so how many years have you been here?is it nice?"
Back to top Go down
Paramore lover
Your Friends get mad
Your Friends get mad
Paramore lover

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 pm

(anything happen?)
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm

"Yeah, Calibus, and that's an order!" I said to him. I am glad that Joanna shares the same feelings about formalities. I told Calibus from day one that I am neither 'prince' nor 'your royal highness'. "Me? I've been here all my life!" I said to her. "The nephew of the head royals who lost his parents when he was a baby and that resulted in him being nuts and obscure. I don't think that my uncle and aunt would ever allow me to leave this place. Oh, and it's fun once you settle down. I mean, I have no friends and no one knows I'm a prince, but I love life!" I waited for answer.

It was nice of Joanna, but I was not in a position where I would call a royal by their first name. I am obliged to listen to Claudius's orders, but I am also under the head royal's orders.
Back to top Go down
Paramore lover
Your Friends get mad
Your Friends get mad
Paramore lover

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm

(so confused whos red and blue and ahhhhMy Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 14616
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

(it's alright Razz I'm playing two characters: a prince {blue} and his guardian {red})
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

(nop! just met another prince and his guardian and i still have not a guardian lol)

i smiled "well lets hope i will like it here.i'll have to find new hobbies i can't always get rid of guardians.oh wait! maybe i can do whatever i want ! i don't have a guardian yet right? and oh, i'm your...friend i guess"
Back to top Go down
Paramore lover
Your Friends get mad
Your Friends get mad
Paramore lover

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 pm

I met uo with the princess i met before
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 pm

"you still havent found a guardian?" i asked Joanne
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

"noo they are too scared of guarding me" i smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Celestial
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Celestial

Male Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

"Sorry to break it to you, but you are supposed to have a guardian by the end of the day. We're usually assigned guardians when we reach a certain level, you see. And well, I'm starting to like you and maybe we could be friends." I said to her. "Also, this place is much more strict than any other. There guards all over! And they don't need a master to guard, if you know what I mean." I told her. All of the sudden my other 'cousin' Marissa joined. "Well, hello, Marissa. Care to say hello?"
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

i got saddened all of a sudden "well better find him or her! if you will excuse me i'll go refresh myself and find me some guardian"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian (new plz join)   My Guardian (new plz join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Guardian (new plz join)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next