House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hospitals arnt for kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnabellaGube
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
AnnabellaGube

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Annabella James
Affinities : can make appearances of herself and other appear diffearent to other people without really changing anything

hospitals arnt for kids Empty
PostSubject: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 pm

this is about two seprate familys that have one thing in common. a kid with cancer. James is a 18 year old boy with Leukemia.

(from the Greek leukos - white, and haima - blood[1]) is a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow characterized by an abnormal increase of white blood cells. Leukemia is a broad term covering a spectrum of diseases. In turn, it is part of the even broader group of diseases affecting the blood, bone marrow and lymphoid system, which are all known as hematological neoplasms.

In 2000, approximately 256,000 children and adults around the world developed some form of leukemia, and 209,000 died from it.[2] About 90% of all leukemias are diagnosed in adults.[3]

Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is the most common type of leukemia in young children. This disease also affects adults, especially those age 65 and older. Standard treatments involve chemotherapy and radiotherapy. The survival rates vary by age: 85% in children and 50% in adults.

and Anna a 16 year girl and has a cancer that has never been seen before.

both are living in the hospital and become friends

Name: Anna
Looks:hospitals arnt for kids 2mxgzlf
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Can I be James?
Back to top Go down
AnnabellaGube
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
AnnabellaGube

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Affinities : can make appearances of herself and other appear diffearent to other people without really changing anything

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 pm

yepp yepp
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 am

James

Lookshospitals arnt for kids Cool-Hairstyle-For-Men
Back to top Go down
AnnabellaGube
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
AnnabellaGube

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 pm

please join we still need family menbers!!!! but wile we are waiting Caristiona do you wanna start?
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 pm

((We can if ou want))
Back to top Go down
AnnabellaGube
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
AnnabellaGube

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 am

(( ok then lol do you know anyone who would like to join? ))

i was walking into the hospital alone. my first chemo treatment is today in a few minuts. i didnt want my mom to come with me. i didnt know how i would react and i cant see her break down again. i walked into the chemo area or whatever, and looked around. i was nerves and scaired. they wernt even sure if this will work on me. im a mistary to them.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:27 pm

((I'll ask around for you Smile ))

I layed there in the bed, running my fingers through my hair I was just glad some of it came back in. But sooner or later it was going to be gone again. They were going to put me through another round of chemo because the cancer had come back and they were just glad they caught it. How much radiation could one body take before it stopped working I wondered.
Back to top Go down
AnnabellaGube
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
AnnabellaGube

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

"oh um hi... my name is anna, anna james. im here to start my chemo." i said to the nurse i stopped. she took out a list and checked off my name then directed me to a oversized chair. "here you go we will come around and hook you up to the chemo ivs in a little" she said
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

I was bored just laying there. I neded to get up and move or I was going to wallow n my own self pitty. I got up and walked around trying to avoid the chemo.
Back to top Go down
AnnabellaGube
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
AnnabellaGube

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:04 am

(( hey i just wanted to let you know that i wont be on here for a wile i just had surgery to remove my gallbladder so im recovering))
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:47 pm

((Okay Smile I'm going to pause this til you get back then. I hope you get better. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hospitals arnt for kids   hospitals arnt for kids Empty

Back to top Go down

hospitals arnt for kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: