House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul sisters and soul mates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Please don't pressure her, all good writers need their time
Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Justin
Affinities : water

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 am

And now the release of Chapter 2.

Chapter Two
Nightmares again!

It seems like I’m in a nightmare instead of a good dream. Why is it that the man of my dreams is out there somewhere? Then it hit me. Jason wants me, he wants me to be his forever, I think.
Next day of school was weird, but good. The one thing that I saw was weird was when Jason and Damian was talking! Why?
After they were done talking, Damian walked up to me and smiled. “So Jenny, Jason and I had a great conversation about you. I don’t think this is a scam at all. He is being serious about being with you. I wish you wont act like it’s a scam. Please Jenny girl be with Jason.” I hope that is the last time he will never talk to me about that. “Yea well Damian, I just don’t want to be in a relationship with someone who is cute.” I am making an *edit your post and this will go away* of myself right? Yep. “Dude Jason and you are perfect together! I don’t care if you think this is a *edit your post and this will go away* scam its not! Ok? Its not! I believe him now. So got up to him and say hi damn it!” Wow he must feel relieved after all that talking. You know what? I’ll “man” up and talk to Jason. Maybe this wont be bad after all.
I spot Jason at the library looking in the fiction section. I quietly walked up to him and made a random move. “Oops sorry Jason.” I literally tripped over a stupid stool under me. Luckily he was there to help me. “Jenny you ok?” He said looking all worried. “Yes Jason I am, actually I want to talk to you. I’m sorry if I blew you off after school yesterday. Why didn’t you call me last night?” That’s what I like to know.
He looked away like if he is about to cry. “I like you Jenny. A lot. Why would you think this is all a scam? I understand guys in the past made you feel awkward all the time. I’m not like that at all. Please forgive me but I can’t help but smile every time I see you.” Now I’m about to cry. “Jason, I see that now I do. It’s just happening so fast that I can’t seem to get my mind wrapped around it. I just want to think about having a boy friend or soul mate please Jason let me think!” And I walked away feeling relieved. I can’t believe I set that boy straight. I told him how I feel and he’s gonna have to stick to it no matter what he says.
Thank god the bell to go home rang! I seriously do not want my sisters knocking on my damn door tonight asking if I talked to Jason.
When I got home the first thing I do is I went to the refrigerator and got some soda. I need caffeine after all that pressure. My mother walks in looking all confused. “Jenny hun why are you drinking soda? You know your not suppose to drink soda before dinner.” Blah blah blah mom. “Yea mom I know its just I’m thirsty and under a lot of pressure.” She is so understanding me right now. “Where are your sisters?” As usual at their soul mates houses. “There at there boy friends houses mom. I’m sure they texted you around noon.” I put my glass of soda down on the counter and sat on the counter. “Yea they did. So how was your day Jenny?” I shrugged and said, “Eh could be better ya know?” Then she asked, “Well what do you mean dear? I heard about Jason.” Oh *edit your post and this will go away*! “Oh no mom not you too! Look he likes me ok? And I’m confused! I don’t want a boy friend or a soul mate!” I buried my face into my hands and moaned. Why does my life suck as it is?
I wanted to die right there in front of my mother! How can she know about Jason? How can she? What if dad knows? Oh there’s hell to pay!
I hear the front door open and my father steps in and I could hear him put his jacket on the hanger. You can also hear him humming something awkward. “Hey my darlings.” He said as he kissed my mom directly on the lips. Disgusting! After he was done he came over to me and hugged me. He so random after his day at work. I don’t seem to get what’s in his mind. “So my pretties. What do you want for dinner?” I would like a bloody steak please! “Um. Dad I would like pizza please.” Honestly I’m not that hungry.
As I’m in my room thinking about my situation with Jason, my cell phone rings. I pick it up and its Jason. Go figure. “Hello Jason what do you want?” Hope he gets it by now. “Hey Jenny sorry for calling you. I’ve been thinking about your situation and what can I do to be with you?” Ah crap. I knew it. “well Jason um you can leave me alone!” Then I hung up on him. I hope he doesn’t call back.
I get a text from him an hour ago so I ended up texting him back. I think I am falling for Jason. This is bad!
As I was about to dose off my phone starts ringing like crazy. “Hello?” Either someone talks or someone says hi back. “Hey Jenny, how are you?” Really Jason? Really? “Hey Jason I’m doing good. I was about to dose off and sleep but you called.” “Oh I’m sorry. Hey I’ll talk to you tomorrow at school.” Oh no. “No Jason you don’t have to hang up. I would love to talk to you.” I sat up on my bed and waited for his response. “Really? Wow uh I did not know you wanted to talk to me after all you have been bitchy to me.” Yea true. “Yea Jason I am so sorry for being rude to you I mean I just don’t want to be scammed.” I could here him chuckle. Bastard. “What makes you think I might scam you exactly?” I suck at explaining things to people. “Well guys would pretend to like me and then I would see them with someone else so its bullshit to see that in front of me. I hate it.” Maybe that will get through his thick headed skull. “I understand. I do. I just like you and it would be nice to be with you. I don’t know you that well so maybe we should go to the movies Friday night just as friends?”
Either I’m in a nightmare or just imagining weird *edit your post and this will go away*. “Yea sure I’ll go but only as friends. No holding hands.” He will be sorry if he does. “Great! I’ll pick you up at 6?” I’m defiantly wearing blue jeans and a rocker t-shirt with my awesome combat boots and a hat. “Soun
Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 am

“Sounds good to me bye.” I am screwed. I might be a *edit your post and this will go away* and just ditch the guy but I’m risking a chance to go on this “date” with him. I told my mom that Jason had the balls to ask me out on a date. Her response? “Oh honey! Don’t wear that! You should wear a pretty dress or a skirt.” Over my dead body lady! “Yea mom It’s the movies not a prom or a fancy restaurant.” Sometimes I cant stand her. “Oh but its your first date with a boy who likes you dear. Honey come here! Jenny has a date with a boy!” Anyone got a shotgun? Last thing I need is for my dad to scare the piss out of Jason. The first thing I need is a shotgun so I can blow my brains out.

The end of chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:54 am

darklove87 wrote:
Chapter one.
Together shall be.

I was born in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Its difficult do make friends when you know your not different. I honestly feel alone in this school, and I somewhat feel trapped in hell. Why is it that I’m an outsider when some kids are dressed like there Emo or something? I mean I love to dress Gothic because its who I am and its what I love to wear.
Never mind the negativity, I am telling you my story about how me and my soul sisters met our soul mates.
My sisters and I are really close and its hard to let go of each other. One of my sisters Celena is engaged to Nick and she is happy to be with him. My sisters and I were struck by cupid and was in love at first sight of our soul mates.
Before we were in love we were living as normal Goth sisters going to school, hanging out with friends, eating right and just being our selves. Until one day my sisters had it all.
I never thought of having a soul mate but the right time has never came. There is a lot of Gothic guys but they never seem attracted to me. It sucks being an outsider. Especially when my sisters are in love with there soul mates. But one man approached me.
I was at my locker getting my math book when he came by me and said “Hello are you the cute Goth girl in my math class?” He said with a nice smile. “Yes I am why you need to use notes? I suck at note taking.” I do suck at note taking that’s for sure. He chuckled and said “No I don’t need notes. Would you like to sit with me in class?” My eyes go wide. Did he ask me to sit with him? Maybe now isn’t the time to chicken out. “Yea sure I’ll sit with you.” To bad I didn’t know his name. “Oh by the way I’m Jason. You?” I smiled at Jason. “I’m Jennifer Jenny for short.” My whole family call’s me Jenny since I was a baby. Jason let out his hand and see if I would shake it or touch it. I shook his hand gently and walked into class.
As usual everyone has to stare at the Goth girl right? I sit at the very back of the class room and Jason took a seat next to me. I could feel my heart beet fast. I could also feel Jason stare at me for a good 5 minuets.
When the teacher Mrs. Johnson came into the class, the kids were already in there text books doing something what they should do. Jason leans over to me and hands me a piece of paper with my name on it. I opened the letter and it said:

Jenny,
Hey I know we just met but I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me this weekend? We can do homework together and maybe catch a movie? I would like to get to know you Jenny, your very pretty for a Goth girl lol. Ill get your number form your sisters. Lol see ya at lunch if you want to sit with me at lunch too.
Love Jason.

Wow he actually put love before his name. I don’t know if I want to be in a relationship yet. What the hell it might be interesting after all. He said I’m pretty for a Goth girl? That’s unusual for me. What a shock.
During class all I could think was Jason’s note to me. I don’t know if I should giggle, cry, throw it away, or keep it? I chose to keep it just in case. I give a good peek at him and he’s doing some math questions in chapter 4. I quickly turn away so he doesn’t see my eyes. So I write him a note and it said:

Jason,
Yeah sure ill love to hang out with you this weekend possibly, I mean yea I’ve known you since 5th grade. Really you think I’m that pretty for a Goth girl? Wow nobody has ever said that to me before except my sisters and there soul mates. Yea I don’t like to get too serious I mean I never had a boyfriend or soul mate but I’m planning to wait till I get the right man ya know?
Jenny,

I didn’t put love because it was too awkward as it is. I quickly gave Jason the note and I could see him reading it and smiling. I get back to do the work that was required before the bell rings.
When the bell rang for the next class of the day, I felt Jason slip something into my pocket of my black Avenged Sevenfold sweater. I pull out another note form him and I went to my locker and found my friend Damian standing at my locker looking cool as usual.
“So how was math class Jenny?” He said all casual. “It was good actually. Jason sat next to me can you believe that?” I said as I was putting my text book into my locker. Damian notices a note from Jason and said. “He wrote you a note? Mind if I read it?” I hand him the note and I have not read it but I’ll let Damian read it because he’s my best friend. He hands me the note and blushed a little. “Jenny, you should totally read it now.” I rolled my eyes and read the note.

Jenny,
Yea I know that we knew each other in 5th grade. Every time I see your pretty face I smile. My friends think I’m crazy for falling for a Goth girl but who cares? I always had a crush on you and you seem pretty cool to hang out with. I want to be yours, please? Ill call you tonight and ill see you at lunch.
Love Jason :*

How sweet of him. He’s just like every other guy, they hit on me and they say they want me but it’s a scam. Damian saw my reaction and said, “What? Your not gonna give it a shot? Come on girl he’s totally into you!” I slam my locker door and said. “Yea he is just like the other dudes they hit on me and they ask me out and Bam it’s a scam! Not happening!!” I walked to my English class all calm.
We have a substitute today so we watched a movie called Romeo and Juliet! BARF!!!!!!! So instead of watching the boring classical movie I listened to Avenged Sevenfold and read my book Vampire Kisses. Its such a great book! Poor Raven. Alexander is a sweet heart to Raven I love this series.
Finally lunch time!! I grabbed my lunch and I automatically sat at an empty table waiting for Roselind, Dimitri, Celena, Nick, Allyson, Damian, Amber, Loren, Ben and ‘Jason’. I notice Jason and his friends walking towards me and I look around for Nick or Amber. Jason sat next to me and along with Roselind and Damian. “There you are Jenny. Wow large crowd!” Damian said as he was sitting down.
My crowd is all here now. Celena had to get her backpack form Nick, Amber used the bathroom, Allyson went with her, Dimitri, Loren, Ben, and Damian got lost in the 3rd floor were the library was.

OMG!!! Very Good!! I love this chapter!! Cant't wait to read Chapter 2!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

chapter 2 is on top.
Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 am

Chapter 3.
Life wont stop giving you hell.

Next day in school felt like it could go on forever. Good thing I slept during Algebra class. I did not want to take notes but good thing there was a sub. We watched a crapy movie about how math is good. No it sucks as it is.
Oh goodie Jason came in late and sat down next to me. Great now I wont hear the end of it. “Hey Jenny. Sorry I’m late. Did I miss anything?” All I could do is shake my head. “No you didn’t miss much. Were watching this shitty movie about how math is good. Uh no the *edit your post and this will go away* it aint.” Then I put my head down and tired to sleep. I should of bring my ipod but no Mom had to use it.
“Want to use my ipod while you sleep?” I jerked up and quickly looked at him and smiled big. “Sure. I’ll make sure to give it back to you.” Thank you god.
As I was searching through the songs, I noticed my favorite song from my favorite band Green Day. Damn that boy has good taste in music.
Sleeping in class is such a good thing because it clears a lot out of your system. Ugh who keeps poking me? I am already having a good dream while Skillet was playing. People need some respect for others. I wake up from my sleep and I see that Jason is poking me non stop. “Let me ask you this Jason. Why the hell are you poking me?” He smirked and said “Well the bell is about to ring and I need my ipod back.” I looked at the clock and wow it is about time to pack and go to the next class. I handed him back his ipod and thanked him. “No need to thank me. Use it anytime you want.” So generous.
Off to my next class and I feel like passing out. This is what I get for getting 2 hours of sleep thanks to Mr. Jason! My best friend Damian noticed my eyes droopy. “Hey Jenny, you ok? Did you get enough sleep?” I shook my head and smashed my head on the desk. Why does life suck? Thank god Damian was comforting. “Did you watch the new episode of Supernatural?” No wonder I was forgetting something. “No why what happened to Sam?” Sam is Dean’s younger brother who is so hot! I could eat him up because he is that yummy! Back to reality.
“No nothing really happened with Sam. Dean got laid for the 9th time this season. Can you believe that? That boy is gonna get some chick pregnant and possibly have aids.” You gotta love Damian for that. “Damian! Dean wont get aids, he wont get some chick prego, and he defiantly did not get laid for the 9th time, last time I checked he had sex 2 times in a row. Yea I know what I’m watching.” Damian gave me the ‘I’m annoyed by you’ look.
I meet up with Roselind and Lauren in the bathroom to tell them what Damian said about Dean. Yes I am a geek at Supernatural it’s because I love it! “Hey girls did you hear what Damian said about Dean from Supernatural?” The girls look at me like I have 9 heads. “No what?” Lauren said all cool and calm. “Damian said that Dean got laid 9 times this season. Wait! He also said that he will end up either getting aids, or getting a chick pregnant.” The girls look aggravated by what Damian said. “Shut up! He didn’t!” Yes Rose he did now can we go? I wanted to say that but I didn’t. “Wow Damian needs to read more.” Hahaha Lauren Is right on that one. Great the bell rang for, *edit your post and this will go away*!!!! I forgot what class I have! “Crap! Rose what class we have now?” She looked at her schedule and said “You have Algebra with Jason.” Great just great!
I walk into Algebra with the most stupidest grin on my face as I walked to my desk in the back where Jason is. “Hello sunshine!” Shut up! “Hi Jason nice to see you too!” Cut it out Jenny! “Well looks like your in a good mood. Mind if you share?” Yea I wanna punch you in the face! OOOO STOP IT!!!!!! “Well my best friend Damian and I had a great talk about Dean from Supernatual.” Great now I’m revealing my secrets to the douche. Well I wouldn’t say douche to him. I’m kind of liking this guy. WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!?!?! Oh no my leg is bouncing! Would he notice?
I take a good look at Jason and see how amazingly handsome he is. What other girl would not want him but me? I have to think long and hard about this one. I handed him a little note that said:
Jason,
Ok this might sound silly and stupid but I think I am falling for you. I don’t know why but I am and it’s the truth. Hey look no more messy hand writing!
Love, Jenny.

I am relieved that I, uh oh he’s smiling big! What do I do? Do I jump off a building? Get eaten by a shark? Get hit by a truck? What do I do? Oh I know suck it up and deal with it! I see him writing his heart out. Wonder what he is saying to me right now.
He proudly handed me a piece of paper and I’m glad I took it. It read:

Jenny,
Well I’m glad your feeling that way and I wanna say how special you are to most people and to me. And are we still going to the movies Friday?
With all my heart Jason

I almost passed out! He is the most romantic thing I ever met! I wanna scoop him up and eat him! Ew I wont do that specifically but I will love him in that feeling. I look at him and said “of course were going to the movies. My mother wont get off my *edit your post and this will go away* about u!”
Once I get home I announce that I have a crush for the first time in years! Except for celebrities. “Oh wow honey! Congrats!” my mom said proudly. “Are you and that Jason guy still on for that date Friday?” “Yes mom it’s still on.” Hopefully I don’t wear a stupid dress. “Well let’s pick out what your going to wear Friday.” We go to my room and mom has to geek about my date Friday. “You will look so cute in this red dress for your date.” Mom said. “No I told you, if I end up getting a date I will not wear dresses!” Doesn’t she know my style by now?
We kept digging through my dresser draws and my closet until my mom found something ‘decent’ for me to wear. She found a nice pair of blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with Gir on it, and my black leather boots that goes up to my knees. Nice. “Well it’s something nice and simple.” Mom said casually. Wonder what dad thinks.
At dinner time, everybody including my sisters and their boyfriends, are gathering at the table with lots of food. I feel like an outcast with all these couples everywhere. “So Jenny, how was your day?” dad asked. I rolled my eyes at Lauren and Ben when they kissed. “Well dad my day was gre…..” “Jenny has a date this Friday with a handsome boy named Jason.” Really mom really? I slammed my head on the table and groaned. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life! “Awe Jenny, there’s no reason to be embarrassed about.” Dad said trying to look cute. Not working pops. “So where is this ‘date’ going to take place?” Does my father has to be suspicious around me? “Um, at the movies.” I gave him a big smile so I wont have to blush like a dork.
Dinner is over and I’m getting my chores done and I just want to sleep! After I was done with the dishes, I cleaned up my room a little and my stupid cell phone is ringing like crazy. Who is calling me? It could be Damian. I answered to see who it was. “Hello?” I said. “Hey Jenny. It’s Jason.” Oh man. “Hi Jason. How are you?” I’m doing my god damn best not to be dumb. It was an awkward moment until Jason said “So your ready for tomorrow?” What’s tomorrow? “Um what exactly is tomorrow?” I asked him. “Well tomorrow is Friday silly.” WHAT?!?!?! Damn time flies by quickly.

Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 am

here is chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
Amber Rae
Sending for Water from the West
Amber Rae

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Kareanna
Affinities : air, fire, water, earth, spirit

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

AMAZING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaying-love.forumotion.com/
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:46 pm

lol im working on it hun
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Take your time : ) I'll be looking forward to reading more by the way it's amazing!
Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

my thnk u sweetite
Back to top Go down
Amber Rae
Amber Rae

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I cant wait and damien and i broke up but it ok u can keep it as us together idc
Back to top Go down
darklove87
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:56 pm

oh ok kool! ya it gets great!
Back to top Go down
Amber Rae
Amber Rae

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul sisters and soul mates   Soul sisters and soul mates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul sisters and soul mates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2