House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Character out of the entire series?

Go down 
+10
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
*Damon*
nick
Grandma Redbird
WazzuMan
Saura
Caristiona
ZoeRedbird
Erinacchi
Allyson
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is your favorite character from the entire series?
SHAUNEE COLE
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
JACK TWIST
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
ZOE REDBIRD
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
ERIN BATES
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
DAMIEN MASLIN
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
DALLAS
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KRAMISHA
 0% [ 0 ]
PROFESSOR LENOBIA
 5% [ 1 ]
PROFESSOR DRAGON LANKFORD
 5% [ 1 ]
PROFESSOR ANASTASIA LANKFORD
 0% [ 0 ]
PROFESSOR LOREN BLAKE
 0% [ 0 ]
DARIUS
 0% [ 0 ]
SHEKINAH
 0% [ 0 ]
NEFERET
 0% [ 0 ]
ERIK NIGHT
 5% [ 1 ]
JAMES STARK
Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
STEVIE RAE JOHNSON
 10% [ 2 ]
JOHN AND LINDA HEFFER
 0% [ 0 ]
SISTER MARY ANGELA
 0% [ 0 ]
GRANDMA SYLVIA REDBIRD
 0% [ 0 ]
HEATH LUCK
 5% [ 1 ]
APHRODITE LAFONT
 5% [ 1 ]
REPHAIM
 5% [ 1 ]
DUCHESS
 0% [ 0 ]
NALA
 0% [ 0 ]
KALONA
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character out of the entire series?   Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 am

I don't know if this is for the Novellas also, but As I've said, Stark has to be my favourite. And following him would be SR and Rephaim.

But in the Novellas so far...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character out of the entire series?   Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 pm

I hadn't read the novella yet when i posted this, sorry. I liked Martin too.
Back to top Go down
Lashaya
Freaking out
Freaking out
Lashaya

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Lissa
Affinities : Earth.air,water,fire. get your life story by one touch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character out of the entire series?   Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 am

it was hard to pick but i love steive rea the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/StayStrongUrBeautiful
~DragonFly~
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Khaleesi
Affinities : Dragons, and music

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character out of the entire series?   Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 pm

I love Dragon Lankford, because he is amazing and brave and he has been through alot and still manages to do the right thing when it comes down to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character out of the entire series?   Favorite Character out of the entire series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character out of the entire series?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2