House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attraction (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Rosie is the head cherleader, she is foxy, flirty and feisty. If she wants a guy, she gets that guy. She decides to go for (Name) he's openly gay, and people don't mind at this school. Rosie is the only one who does mind, she has had a huuuge crush on him since freshman year at high school. She tries getting him to change, introducing him to her life of beauty, drugs and flirtation. Will her plan work or will she be left alone for the homecoming ball.

Rosie - Me
Main Guy - Saura

Please join as friends of both the main characters.

Name:
Looks:
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Name: Xavier
Bio: Xavier is an openly gay highschool student. He isn't flamboyuant at all. He acts like any other teenage boy. He's cocky, aggressive and sex drived. He's 'bullied' by Rosie and her gang of s|uts, but he takes in all in his stride, never backing down.
Looks: Attraction (Open) _School_boy_Under_the_sun__by_sakimichan
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm

yeahhh sure its still open
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay, you post your sheet then we'll start
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Name: Rosie
Bio: Above
Looks: Attraction (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJEduDjnIE0x-4j0s4TZc3Bqxycq89HuHwr0IRNf5ZK5YvlXTEA1kHVgVSg
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Awesome, lets go

~~~~

Xavier walked down the corridor, his messenger bag slung carelessly over his shoulder. He saw the half-naked wrestling team walk out of their training session and couldn't help but let his eyes drift down to their arses and smirked, before continuing down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:52 pm

I wandered down the corridor with my friends, in our super short skirts and tops that just covered our breasts. all the guys were staring at us, mostly me of course, all except one. "Hey, queer, why you not staring this way, that's what all boys are supposed to do, stare at girls, not guys asses" The guys stopped, and glared at Xavier. I kept walking, making a joint at the same time
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Xavier looked back at the girls and laughed at them. "Oh sorry, are you jealous? Honey, even if I were straight, I'd never look at you." He rolled his eyes and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

"Your not even funny, no wonder your all on your own, and why you not in the cheerleading squad, thats where all the little gay boys go to show off their gay tactics. Oh yeah your not big or manly enough to be popular are you" I laughed at him, and so did my girls, and then we headed off for our joints
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Xavier turned around and watched the girls walk off. "I'm too hot to be a cheerleader. I don't think the skirt would suit me." He called back, putting on a fake, flamboyuantly gay voice
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 pm

"No one would wanna see your small C*** in a skirt, guys only care about seeing us hot chicks entertaining them, if you find someone you wanna entertain, come find me, i'll roll ya a joint n may think about signing you up to the squad" I said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"Actually, love, I'd think you'd find gay guys have the biggest d!cks known to man-kind. It's scientically proven. I don't think you girls would be able to handle such a beast." He winked, a mocking laugh escaping his throat.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yeah right, so that must mean that all gay guys have had their C***'s experimented on if it was 'scientifically proven' and something must have 'made' them bigger than normal guys, anyway, what's the biggest you have taken on, queer"
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Xavier raised an eyebrow at her. "You really wanna know?" He took a step closer to her, his tongue flickering across his lips. "Oooh, I don't think you do. Seeing as you're homophobic and all."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 pm

"When it comes to guys, i ain't afraid, and i'm not scared of you, i just severely dislike you, and i am sure that the size you say, i can beat it by far." I smiled widely at him, he was a virgin, it was obvious
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm

"Huh. Sorry, I don't seem to keep track of the amount of c0ck in my arse." He gave her an uncaring shrug. "I don't particularly want to know the amount you've had up that bucket. Poor guys, I bet they don't feel a thing."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 pm

"Oh very funny virgin, guys feel pleasure from me, at least they wouldn't get it stuck, like they would from you, and the best i have had was from Jason, the Quarterback, so big, and so pleasureable. A shame he won't ever be doing you huh? Yeah, i know about your crush on him, and he knows too, why do you think he tries to keep away from you?"
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Xavier frowned at her. She'd hit a nerve. At one point, he did have a crush on Jason, what was worse, his crush on him, was the reason he knew he was gay. His jaw clenched. "You don't know anything about me." He snarled, it was true. She was just a s|ut who thought she ruled the world.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:08 pm

"Awwwwwwwww someone not happy, i know alot more about you than you think, but let's save that for later." i turned away and headed for the door i realllllly needed this joint i was craving it now
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Xavier closed his eyes and fell down against his locker. He felt kinda defeated. If she knew that, what else did she actually know? He frowned. He turned around and opened his locker and started to sort out his books and whatever, when an invitation fell out from the back. It was a pink envelope with glittery silver handwriting on the front. It said "Xavier." He opened up the envelope and noticed an invitation the exact same pink colour and written in the same pen. It was for a party... at this boys house. Xavier's heart skipped a beat when he read the name. It was Mika, the only other gay boy in this school that he actually had a thing for.

(Lets say thats the party she drugs him at. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 pm

I sat in the parking lot with the football team, all smoking joints, i felt bad for winding up Xavier, but its the only other way to stay popular, i hope he finds the party invite, Mika asked me to put it there as he didn't know which locker was Xavier's. Of course i was invited, i am Mika's cousin after all.

(I'll play Mika, i gots an idea lol)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 pm

(Hehe ok)

Xavier smiled at the invitation he'd recieved. He didn't know that Rosie was a cousin of Mika at the time, so this news literally made his day. He walked off, shutting his locker and towards the school gates, he was planning to skip the rest of the day to decide what outfit he'd be wearing.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 pm

"Shopping time girls, we need an outfit to the party" I said to two of my closest friends, they had been invited as Mika grew up with them as well as me. One of my friends didn't have a joint, so she was driving i needed to find a sexy outfit, as i need to keep up my good looks and popularity
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Timeh skippeh?

Xavier arrived at the party, he was dressed smart causally. A white tight fitting shirt hugged his lean body, and a pair of skinny black jeans clad his legs, showing off the perfect amount of bulge and tighness. He wandered through Mika's house, scanning the crowd for anyone he knew in particular.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:45 pm

I wandered downstairs with my two girls "Hey Mika, great party, and the booze, well where did you get it hun?"

"You know me girl, always got a surprise up my sleeve" I said laughing "You seen that cutie, Xavier, i wanted to talk to him."

"He was rather nasty to me at school today, calling me a slut and saying i was a whore cause all the guys on the football liked me, its not my fault they do, i'm just likeable" I said, pretending to be close to tears

"Well i never, he don't hurt my baby girl, no one does" I wandered into the crowd to find him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attraction (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attraction (Open)   Attraction (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Attraction (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next