House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Every Day Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlamingStar1323
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
FlamingStar1323

Male Cancer Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Amber Whittle
Affinities : Spirit of all living things and nature.

My Every Day Hell Empty
PostSubject: My Every Day Hell   My Every Day Hell EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 am

I felt the adrenaline pump through me. The rain drenched me through my clothes. My hair stuck to my face and the only light was from the random strikes of lightning. I walked over to the edge. The wind was almost enough to push me over. It was warm and humid out the rain clung to the air and made it hard to breathe. The next thing I knew I was falling.
I woke up breathing hard and in a cold sweat. It was three in the morning. Oh Joy! I thought to myself. I had to wake up in three hours to go to my fist day of school. I sat in my bed and starred at the ceiling. I knew I couldn't go back to sleep now. Five hours of sleep and it's the first day of high school, awesome. I jumped in the shower. I might as well start getting ready. If I'm already up. I thought. I got dressed and straightened my hair. It always flicked up at the ends but oh well. I went and got my backpack, notebook, pencil, and a pen for school.
When I was done it was about four-thirty. I walked to the garage and looked at my painting. I put my apron on and got the purple and pink out for the sky. I was trying to get the shade of the sunset just right. It was hard to blend the colors together.
Back to top Go down
*~Dreamer~*
Combining your affinities to save the day
Combining your affinities to save the day
*~Dreamer~*

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

My Every Day Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Every Day Hell   My Every Day Hell EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

Sounds interesting. you created the scene very vividly. Good job for your age (:
And anyway, if you are looking for critics, u can pm me. I don't want to be killing your mood here.

Just keep writing. go on until you finish your story then come back to editing it.
I like the part about the sunset. Just painting the sunset gives off a kind of sadness but also a certain sense of completion. Like sighing out loud, 'the day is finally over.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690245/

My Every Day Hell
Page 1 of 1