House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)

Go down 
+5
Namine
Holly
love_is_noise
*~Jade~*
Sharon_the_Warrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Sending for Water from the West
Luna

Female Posts : 3347

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 pm

"Ok you need to get this straight, I didnt get romantically involved with her, wow a kiss, that doesnt mean anything." I said a little harsher then i ment to "She needs human blood. There is some fresh blood in the supply room, I can run and get some and be back within a few seconds. Is that ok with you or are you going to try to pressure me into giving her my blood, somemore or telling me i'm in love with her when i'm not? I'm not in love, or even close to being in love." i said a little harsher then the last time, he was getting on my last nerve and i could tell Emily didnt like me being mad like this.

"Calm down, Nate. Please?"

I calmed/relaxed Nate and walked over and put my hand on his shoulder "Feel better?"

I nodded but even though she was calming me down i still didnt feel calm, well i did but i didnt. Its hard to explain

"You dont have to do it if you dont want to. No one is forcing you to, and if they are they shouldnt." i said walking over to Nate and shooting Jordan a harsh look.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Claire started slipping and shaking sporattically on the ground. She was changing back and forth between her human form and the animal form very fast, nad couldn't control it. There was so much blood loss...
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 pm

I watch as Clair started to change back and forth. Knowing that there was not enough time for Nate to get the blood since he was still standing there. I pressed my wristed to her mouth. "Clair Bit down NOW!" I yelled at her in hopes that she would listened.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Micheal started freaking out while Raven offered Claire her srist. He could hear someone had arrived at the House of Night, but was too scared to leave Caire to feast on Raven's blood.

When Claire changed into her human form before she changed back into her Panther form, Raven thrusted her wrist into her mouth so she could have some blood. She knew fi she had too muhch of hte blood she's kill her though, nad she couldn't allow herself to do that to her since she's helping ot save her life.

Jordan watched in horror to everything unfolding around him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 pm

I ran to the supply room and grabbed a bag and put sa lot of blood bags in it before i ran back. I handed the bag to Jordan, hopefully he wouldnt yell 'Dont give it to me, give it to Claire!' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 pm

When Clair bit down it hurt but after that it was all pearsure that consumed me. Forgetting everything that I leard about Clair and just let the peasuer take over my whole body. It was a feeling I had never felt before.

I watched in shock as Raven let Clair feed from her. I couldn't stop cleaning the wound. I was hopeing that I was helping stop the blood with the water.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Claire couldn't stop drinking the blood. It took Jordan takingthe bags of blood from Nate to get them near her teeth before she released Raven's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 am

Clair let go and peasure slowly disappear. I fall backwards at it left my body. I bring my arm to my lips and lick the blood to stop it from bleeding.

I looked back at the wound and it was healing and the blood seemed to stop bleeding.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 am

Claire was starting to feel a lot better. Her back didn't seem to hurt anymore and she was back in one form-not flashing back and forth between teh two forms,. but which form was she in? She seemed a bit nervous as she opened her eyes to look at the peopel around her...

Micheal was laying between Raven and Claire trying to help both in his wolf form. He tried to lick at RAven's wound on her wrist to help try to heal it if he could..at least to taste it if he couldn't help stop the bleeding...

Jordan looked at Claire and smiled when he saw hereyes start to open up. He thanked spirit and released it back to teh universe, and jugged raven, Claire, Micheal, and Jake.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 am

I walked back over to Madison and Emily.

I smiled at Nate before looking around.

Nate and Emily seemed calm or well calm enough that i didnt have use my gift
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am

Micheal looked at Nate, Why didn't you just let her drink from you? you act like a student. you might as wll actlike one and done what another student would have done. Claire almost killed Raven by draining herl like that. You should have known to have at least one of thos ebags open and ready when you got it here.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am

"Shut up Micheal!!" i snapped, i knew Nate probably didnt hear every word he just said.

"What did he--"

"Dont worry about it Nate?" i said to Him

"Emily? Please?"

I looked over to Madison and shook my head "You dont know everything i know."

"I know Em...But Please ... Nate calm your sis down or she's going to snap for real this time or if you want i can calm her down."

I heard Some what Micheal had said but i didnt care what he said at the same time. "I'll do it." i said to Madison then I stepped infront of Em and looked her in the eyes. "Ssshhh, I dont care." i said giving her a smile.

"but im sick and tired of what they are saying and doing, how can you stand it?" i almost yelled

"Ssshhh, calm down please. I dont care was they say or do to me."

I sighed in relief. He calmed her down without my help. I walked over to Em and Nate. "You two are the worse." i said shaking my head teasingly "I dont know why i put up with you guys."

"Cause you love us." i said to Madison and she nodded in agreement with what i had said to her. I gave Em a hug and whispered "You act like her yah know? You worry about too much about the people you love."

"Just ignore them if it gets too much." i said to Em and Nate

"No need to tell me twice."

"Yeah i know. Mom was always worrying about us but she never got angry like i do." i said to Nate as i hugged him back before i let go of him then i spoke to Madison "You know i wont listen. I just act without thinking sometimes."

"Yeah and thats not good. Sometimes it gets people killed." i said to Em

I nodded in agreement with Nate

I rolled my eyes at them before turning my attention back to Micheal and the Rest.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 am

Claire still layed limp on the ground even though she was concious.

Micheal moved slightly away fro mte hgroup, nad "pointed" toward the House of Night, then barked.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 am

"We have new comers." i said right before Emily opened her mouth to speak "I can feel them." i said

I nodded "You said the same thing i was going to say but a bit different."

"Its our job to greet them and such so, are we going to greet them and such

I nodded "Yeah but you dont have to go. You can stay here and me and Madie will go."

"Nah i better go."

I almost laughed at him. "So i stay or can i go too?"

"You can come,"
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am

(((are the adult vamps afraid to stay with them out there??? Nate seems to be. lol no offense, D)))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

((No just aggravated but i still think its funny lol))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 am

(((fun times)))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 am

((Yeah...Lol...))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 am

(((we shall figure out some way to get your chars more active in the RP!!! 8^D I promise!!!)))
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 am

I smile as I weakly open my eyes to see Micheal's tail in my face. I reached up and touch it. "Micheal." I said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 am

Micheal turned around and licked RAven's face, then Claire's face.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 am

((Well....You can try oh and sorry about not being on much the pass day or so, everytime i got on i was ran off. It was sad....and i was mad. My characters havent left yet so yall can chat or yell with/at them))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 am

(((lol. don't you think that poor nate's gotten fussed at enough hte past few days in teh RP??? lol)))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 am

Jordan looked at Emily, Jake, Nate, and Madison glad that this was all over. he looked drained for using spirit for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 am

I smiled at him as he licked my face. I slowly sat up. "See Micheal no harm done." I said

"Jordan why don't you sit down and rest for a bit." I said with a smile as I thank Water and looked over at him he looked like poop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next