House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forever Depressed...

Go down 
+7
Erinacchi
watervampire_nyx
HONReader_Diva
Allyson
Shannedo
ZoeRedbird
Pixie_Loser
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixie_Loser
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Pixie Fay Loser
Affinities : Weaponary

Forever Depressed... Empty
PostSubject: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 pm

I just finish Tempted..it made me cry twice for Professor Anastasia Lankford and for Heath Luck. They didn't need to die. They could live. They were both the sweetest people in the series! Now I just want to crawl into a cave and read only the HAPPY parts of House of Night Series so far. Yes I am a little girl that is in love with fantasy and cried and screamed when Snow White fell for the Evil Queens Apple and Rose for poking the spinning wheel thingie, etc. I'm a softy! I'm so soft I'm a pillow that everyone would fall in love with.

I will admit that I was falling for Kalona up until he killed Heath. Now he's just a piece of poopie in the sewers stuck to rats and the sides of the tunnels and being devoured by flies. All I have to say is: KALONA NEEDS TO DIE FOREVER DARNIT!

Why didn't anyone warn me about it!? I would still read it if anyone spoiled it for me.
How could P.C. Cast and her daughter erase those two from the series!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMVU.com/RandomRaveJuliet
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 am

Nawww Pixx. You just wait 'till the next books hunn, It gets better, you'll see Hug
______

I was like that too. I couldn't beleive Kalona would do that for him just hearing. Omg he did nothing wrong!!!
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 am

Yeah I was sad when Anastasia died too, but Zoey's in the Otherworld with Heath so it's not complete bye bye to him. I'm halfway through Burned. There's not a lot of Zoey and Heath but if you like reading about Stevie Rae then you're in luck! Quite a lot of Afro and Stark too. Enjoy, and it does get happier! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 am

I prefer not to cry at my #1 series though. I love to cry but that's only to movies or none continuing book, not to a series. You know Tuck Everlasting? Yeah I rewrote that in my head so that Winnie and Jessy get to be together. I'm obsessed with happy endings. Plus Heath was so freaking SWEET that I really wanna stab the ending pages to where their nothing but scrap paper, is that bad?
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 am

Razz hehe, you sure do get emotional don't ya? I suppose if there wasn't anything sad in the plot then it wouldn't be much of a plot. If there was all this build up and build up to a fight that didn't happen, would you really be satisfied as a reader? And I can assure you things will get happier!! And Heath is in the future books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Hearing that made me smile with tears trying to get from my eyes. Yes I'm very emotional. And your right I wouldn't be satisfied with it, but all I know is that I will be avoiding that part if I ever reread the series (Which I know I will). It's just I feel everything their describing in the books even when they get hurt, it really does suck. I was only hoping that there would be no more people getting killed or dying.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm

It's great how you get so involved with the material you read! As far as I know (and my knowledge only extends to half way through Burned) no one else dies, so you've got a bit of a recovery period before the next character death Razz that is if there is another death. Burned is quite sad coz everyone's worried about Zoey but its still really good and Stevie Rae and Rephaim are getting along really well Razz
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 am

That's good! lolz. (I read the first part of Burned where Nefert told Kalona to make sure Zoey's soul never comes back and how now she herself (Nefert) is immortal.) I really don't want my other favorite charaters to die too. It still sucks that stupid that the so-called Big Bad Immortal Kalona snapped his neck. But you know how you get so sucked into the book everything said in there seems true? or is that just me?
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeh, I do! Whenever I'm out with my friends I kinda drift off in my head and, without thinking about it, check the shadows for Raven mockers! It's kinda weird what my subconscious thinks is real. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I know right? That's why I can't drive at night at all lolz. I don't trust the shadows. I love the night just not shadows. My imagination runs off with my mind and make Red Vamps (when they didn't have the humanity or atleast that bad ones) real and it's not fun thinking that when you go to the woods at night even if your with friends lolz.

Oh and I got further into the book and it still made me cry :/ It scarred me when Zoey didn't remember Heath. But it was sooo cute with the Kleenexes. So I will admit it is getting better.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Just hang in there Smile I thought the Kleenexes were really cute too! The night is beautiful but shadows really scare me. You kinda can't help thinking of the scary things you've read about in those situations, even if you know they aren't real! affraid
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 am

It was pretty depressing Sad
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 am

Yes it was. and Yeah my bf keeps telling me nothing I read in fiction books or on scary movies isn't real. I keep telling him I already know it still scares my brain to where it will imagine all on it's own.
Back to top Go down
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 am

Pixie_Loser wrote:
I just finish Tempted..it made me cry twice for Professor Anastasia Lankford and for Heath Luck. They didn't need to die. They could live. They were both the sweetest people in the series! Now I just want to crawl into a cave and read only the HAPPY parts of House of Night Series so far. Yes I am a little girl that is in love with fantasy and cried and screamed when Snow White fell for the Evil Queens Apple and Rose for poking the spinning wheel thingie, etc. I'm a softy! I'm so soft I'm a pillow that everyone would fall in love with.

I will admit that I was falling for Kalona up until he killed Heath. Now he's just a piece of poopie in the sewers stuck to rats and the sides of the tunnels and being devoured by flies. All I have to say is: KALONA NEEDS TO DIE FOREVER DARNIT!

Why didn't anyone warn me about it!? I would still read it if anyone spoiled it for me.
How could P.C. Cast and her daughter erase those two from the series!?

OMG!!! It was so sad..... I can't believe Heath was killed, Prof. Anastasia was killed, and Neferte was the one who killed the other two professors. (Excuse my spelling)

Back to top Go down
watervampire_nyx
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
watervampire_nyx

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: kuoyoki yuki icesabella iceleia darkstar nightshade shadowheart
Affinities : water,ice,visios,darkness,fire,electricity

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm

iwas sad after i read tempted, some very good people died, i don't think most people liked that at all.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

well, to be honest, the book wouldn't be very realistic if good people didn't die. If the whole world is going to pot then some good guys are going to die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Shannedo wrote:
well, to be honest, the book wouldn't be very realistic if good people didn't die. If the whole world is going to pot then some good guys are going to die Very Happy
So true. It happens in every good book (Harry Potter (damn, almost ALL my favorite characters died and they were good guys), Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson and the Olympians...)
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

watervampire_nyx wrote:
iwas sad after i read tempted, some very good people died, i don't think most people liked that at all.

I agree!! Plus this book took forever to get threw and it din't get interesting til the end of the book.

Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 pm

It was sad reading about them being killed, but I understand why the casts did it. Anastasia being killed made it possible to show us Dragon, who he is and how much she truly meant to him. And Zoey was too safe with Heath around, and too confused. Yes Killing Heath shattered Zoey but in later books things explained. It also would give Zoey more determination. She would possible want to fight more for those who she lost. Loss makes someone do whatever it takes, not always the best thing but sometimes needed.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:49 am

And it also gives this whole fight over good and evil a little more of yes this is real... in all wars someone that people has came to know and care about dies. It makes this world that Casts had made for us seemed more real. Because life can't be all happy and sunshine. And seeing what Zoey did made it clear to her who was the bad guy, well yes she knew but she really didn't fight the feeling as much as I thought she should had. Though past life can be a real pain at times.
Back to top Go down
*Aphrodite*
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
*Aphrodite*

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:35 pm

When I read it I just wanted to kill Kalona...How could Heath die? ..Like usual,I cried for him Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:35 am

*Aphrodite* wrote:
When I read it I just wanted to kill Kalona... How could Heath die?

How can he die isn't the question. It's how did he survive this long? He's deliberately cut himself open and let a young vampyre who can't control her bloodlust drink from him. He's been attacked by vampyre ghosts, vampyre zombies and even creepy bird men. The only reason he was still alive is because Zoey risks her own life (and sanity) to protect him and was nearly killed because of him. He needed to die so that Zoey had a chance to survive the rest of the six books in the series.
Back to top Go down
*Aphrodite*
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
*Aphrodite*

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 pm

uhm...I didn't think this way.. But I think you've got the reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Depressed...   Forever Depressed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Depressed...
Page 1 of 1