House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meko (Didn't know what else to call it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Meko (Didn't know what  else to call it) Empty
PostSubject: Meko (Didn't know what else to call it)   Meko (Didn't know what  else to call it) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:47 pm

This story is based on me in a fantasy type world. I'm working on it little by little. So this is what I have so far enjoy!
(And it wont let me post a comment topic.)
Dear Journal,

I know there’s been many things going on in life but I know now who to trust and not to trust. But I’ll stay with who I love my other two furries. Onyx and Brie oh got to go meet up with them, Bye.

Meko

I set the journal down and looked at my phone once more at the text message and replied to it. Meet Where??? I gathered my things and headed to the jeep, I am Meko and Yes I’m a furry. A cat furry to be exact, I have been for years but mostly hiding it from people who would call me and all my friends’ posers. I’m a white cat with my white tail and ears; I’m about 23 year’s old nothing about that. I turned on my radio to Lady Antebellum my favorite country music. It’s been several years since our road trip around the U.S. it was the First time I’ve seen Brie and Meet Onyx. I’ve been waiting for one question to pop from Onyx’s mouth since the road trip, but yet no word. I pulled to a stop when my phone Rang I answered it before it went to answering Machine.

“Meko hurry up before Onyx loses himself.” Brie said before I said anything.

“I’m getting there well almost there really. What’s the rush? If I may ask.”

“Well I’m not going to say but it’s a surprise.” She said very happily. “Well you’ll find out see you in a bit.”

She hung up just as I turned down her street. I had moved to Ohio same with my friends but I live in a studio apartment and Onyx always Bugs me about moving in with him but I always told him no. So I was wondering what this is about. I pulled up into the drive way and Brie came out and grabbed my arm and pulled me in side. She was one of the two foxes in the group. My Balance was lost until she stopped in front of Onyx.

“Here she is wolf boy.” She giggled before hugging me and went to go find her fox Lucas.

“Meko.” He said calmly. He stopped pacing and hugged me tightly but gently. Then set me down, I kept my arms around him though.

“Hello my wolf.” I smiled. He smiled much easier now and I was glad of that.

“There’s something I wish to ask you my dear wolfette.” He said fumbling something in his pocket.

“What is it?” I asked. He lifted my arms from around his neck and pulled out a small box. Got down on one knee but Lucas Came in all crazy and it was all destroyed the moment I waited for doesn’t happen.

**** *** **** ***** **** ***** ***** **** ***** ***** ***** **** ***** ***** ***** *****

My alarm clock went off I sat up and looked around my dark room and my cat Neffertee. I yawned and got up, the dream seemed so real. I turned on my light and saw me, Selenia Autry a normal girl. Still in Washington with my mom, I sighed and got ready for the day. It’s mine, Lucas, and Brie’s last year in High School thank god for that. I got everything around when I get a call. I was shocked for anyone to call me this early. I had forgotten what today was, I always forgot my birthday. I went and grabbed my phone and answered it.

“Hello?” I said wondering who it was.

“Happy birthday!!!” Three voices said at once, I recognized them easily; it was Brie, Alex, and Lucas. I sighed the only friend I ever talked to since everything went wrong.

“Thanks guys.” I said cheerfully. I was glad school will be over in less than a month.

“Now get ready for school girl I don’t want you to be late again.” Brie said.

“Don’t rush her just give her time it’s her birthday for god sakes.” Alex said in my defense. Man I gotta love how people like Alex would stand to my defense for a lot of things.

“Uh guys I’m already ready to go so don’t remind me about school cause I really don’t want to go but I have to.” I sighed.

“Don’t worry I won’t embarrass you in front of the whole school.” Lucas said.

“I’m not falling for that Lucas.” I said and laughter ranged through the phone.

I grabbed my stuff while they talked nonsense about what the plan was for when summer came. I walked out to my jeep and started it up. It purred to life and Lady Antebellum turned on. I hooked up the Bluetooth and headed to school.

“So to change the subject from the trip, what’s your plan for your birthday?” Alex said.

“Well I’m not sure as id right now.” I said.

“As always, but hey at least it’s a Friday you know.” He said.

“True and glad of that,” I said with a smile. I pulled into the school and looked over at the time ten minutes left. “Well talk to you later school is about to start and Lucas you in the library?”

“Yea see you in there.” Lucas said.

“Alright talk to you at lunch.” Brie and Alex said. I unhook my Bluetooth and hopped out of my jeep. Made my way to the building and library.

Back to top Go down

Meko (Didn't know what else to call it)
Page 1 of 1