House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:38 am

I took my gaze off of Skylar to look at the boy. This wasn't making any sense to me. "What do you hate?" i was wanting to get my head around this. "do you get nightmares or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:43 am

I glared at the other guy. "Nothing" I snapped, closing my eyes again. I wasn't in the mood to talk about stuff at the moment. "Don't wanna talk" I knew it was rude, but at this point I did not want to tell him about my problem just yet. Or ever for that matter.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 am

I took the leftover water to wet the cloth and wiped away the salt that was sti sticking to his wrists.
Then I stood up and looked at Ethem. If this is what happens to him all the time .."guess I am staying with you then"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 am

Fine, snap at the guy who knows nothing about you and is wanting to help.
I should warn the Earthen tribe about what was happeneing, where ever they were.
I took in a breath and let it out. I didn't want to bite this kids head off.
"Fine, don't talk to me." I probably knew something on how to help him. If it was nighmares I might know one or two things..
I stuffed my hands in my pockets. I wasn't going to leave without something to tell, well, someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:20 am

I wanted to apologize for being rude but at the moment I was too worn out. The pain was starting to fade which, I guess that's good. The headache unfortunately did not want to leave.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 am

"please guys.....don't make me smack the both of you" I sighed resting my hand on my hips.
..."kindergarten..."i mumbled.'he just wanted to help.." i indicated to Hybris with an nod "and he...probably is happy enough that he woke up" indicating to Ethem."and me! I am in no mood to watch you to doing a glaring and pouting competiion...this is pathetic" i glared at both of them.
I picked up my guitar where I left it and started clearing up the camp.the morning was around the corner.
...and I wanted to be ready in case we had to leave quickly. I still wasn't 100% when it came to Hybris. He seemed ok but there was something odd about him. But then I haven't met ANY guy with the looks of him yet I was 100% trusting with...most of them were dixxs and not trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:37 pm

I laughed going in. the water was not so cold like i tought it was. But i still couldnt help but shiver slightly. I turned and looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

"Well, like I said. I don't bite. But I do splash!" Marat said that as he swam faster to her. She was still in the low water area. Then he took a quick dive under the water and he was in front of her in no time, with water in his mouth of course. It was ready to fire. But hey, Marat can be a kid sometimes, but with her, things change. He started to swim on his back around her splashing water around like a fountain. When he got behind her he stood up and slowly, drop by drop, poured the water on her back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 pm

I laughed. "Oh no you did not!" she said turning around and splashing water on him. She didnt care if she looked like a fool in front of him, they were going to get married werent they? Why not see her like this?
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"Oh no YOU didn't!" Marat was laughing and splashing water at her. He left like he was 10 again. Playing in the lake. He grabbed her and with a second she was under water. He pulled her back up, all wet. He looked at her, still smiling, and after a few kissed her. Her wet lips felt good on his.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:58 pm

She couldnt belive he did that, but she didnt complain, the water feelt nice on her skin, it was helping her cool off. She smiled looking at him. "Why is it you always end up kissing me?" i asked. Not that i could complain, kissing him was something new, like a new toy she wanted to play with, but in this case it was him she wanted to kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm

I winced as she chewed us both out. It was always the same with the terrors, each time I had more difficultly waking up. Every time the pain became real. What made it worse was the fact everything got clearer. I was sure at some point the voice would get easier to hear.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Marat was stunned by her question. He didn't know what to respond. He slowly let her go from his arms, and with kind of a sad smile still looking in her eyes said "I'm not sure. I just want to. It feels right. I mean... I don't know. I'm not hurting you or anything? Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong?" He was afraid he did too much. Again, he is not the type for love. He always manages to mess up, even if he doesn't mean any harm. Cupid just never gave him the rules that goes with the love mate.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:26 pm

I bit my lip. "Oh goodness no!" i said explaining myself quickly. "No, im sorry,your not hurting me at all, trust me, i actually like it alot" I touched his cheek. "I didnt mean to make you sad im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 pm

"It's ok. I just, sometimes I don't know what I'm doing." He sat in the water. "When it comes to love, I never really got close to anyone, so... half of the time I just go my my instinct. Please, in the future, tell me if I do something wrong." He was always honest with her. After all, they are getting married. No point in lying to her. He looked at her with a small smile on his face. "You were the only one I ever loved, and I always will love. This may sound frightening, saying it like this. But it is true."
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

"Its fine, at times im like when im around you" she said looking at him. "To me you can never do something wrong, but i'll tell you if thats what you want" She gave him a hug. He was the first person that actually listened to her apart from her brother, she liked that about him. "Thank you for loving me"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Her hug felt like all the warmth in the world was poured into him. Marat smiled at her and hugged her back. When the hug ended he kept holding her hand. "So tell me, why was it that you never felt close to anyone?" He didn't know if he asked a personal question, but he really wanted to know more about her. And by more, he means everything to understand her better. But he had a feeling that he already does. All this talking to her, now, and last night, seemed to have affected him in a positive way and made him a better future husband.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

"Well i think it was because my mother passed away when i was young and i guess after that i tought i was always going to lose everyone that got to close. And being the alphas daughter dosent help" i said. He was the first one i actually told this about.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 pm

"I can see the alpha part can be a bit intimidating." Marat smiled softly. Actually, it was highly intimidating. The alpha is the law. And no one touches his daughter if he doesn't approve it. "Well, as far your mom is concerned" He looked at her again and stood up. He got closer a bit, still holding her hand in his "I want you to know that you will never lose me. I am sorry that your mom passed away, it was a tragedy that effected the whole pack, but I know if my mom dies, I would shut down too." He gently touched her face with his hand and kept gazing at those beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 pm

(Sorry i took long, had to go do some yard work)

I smiled at him, i couldnt help but shed a tear. Remembering my mother made me sad. "Thank you" was all she could say for all hed given her in just a short period of time. "Speaking of your mom, i should go talk to her"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Marat wiped away the tears from her cheeks. She was too beautiful to cry. "I'm sorry if I made you sad." he said barely whispering. "Ok hun. I'll be in here a bit more. I'm sure my mom will help you with anything you need. And if she doesn't tell me and I will have a word with her." He winked at her smiling. It was the first time he saw her cry. And he hopes it will be the last.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

I rolled my eyes to look the other way. "Fine." I muttered. I looked back to the kid. He seemed exsausted in a way, and looked glad to be alive. I knew what that felt like.
"You get some bad dreams too huh?" I asked him being more civil.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:25 am

I looked up from what I was doing when he asked Ethem. Nightmares...I haven't had them since I was a little kid and my parents were killed in that stupid tribe war.
But I doubt that Ethems dreams were anything like it. Now what kind of nightmares was Hybris talking about? I got the feeling there was more to him than just being a stray. This time I kept quiet..the talk was more civilized and anyway...it wasn't really something I wanted to push. Everyone had the right to talk about things when they want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 am

"Yeah," I shrugged, looking away. "It's not great. I get them a lot." I didn't feel like I should trust this guy yet. After all, I barely knew him. Heck, I barely knew Skylar but yet I trusted her more. It was weird almost in a way.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:05 pm

She smiled at him. "I'll go talk her, just let me take that shower first" i said getting out of the water and grabbing my shampoo, i went back in and quickly washed my hair and body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next