House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I muttered, taking off my jacket. It was really dirty
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 pm

I chuckled. Sky's splash just missed me, I pulled a face then moved over to a boulder by the water's edge. "You two have fun." I said making myself comforatble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I took off my shirt and jumped into the water. "Yeah, I'll enjoy it," I laughed, "Since you already had a nice swim"
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 pm

I laughed and enjoyed the cool wet diving and swimming from one end to the other.
When I felt a tad exhausted i swam over to a quiet little cove where I laid down on my back on the shallow beach.
I relaxed and hummed a tune while calming my still racing heart.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 am

"ha, ha." I went to ethem while I lay back on the oversized rock.
I rested my head on my hands and thought about what had just happened. It was freaky yes, but why did it happen? It had happened to me before, i think..I could never remember.. But why now? was it because I had phased? I guessed that was why I never really phased, just stayed back and prepped food..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 am

I felt a little better after swimming around for a while. The salt came out fairly easily, plus my scars weren't acting up again. I wonder what we're gonna do now
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 am

when I thought I soked enough I sat up to look around. The was a tree that had fallen into the lake and the half shadowed place looked perfect to dry while snoozing so I went over to climb it and made myself comfortable. It also had a good view and I could see the two guys as well. hybris seemed to be deep in thought and Ethen looked like he enjoyed the bath quite a bit. I grinned and just lay there closing my eyes and enjoyed the treat. There would be enough time later to figure out how to deal with the double problem.
Well well Skylar....how boring would your life be without a little drama here and there.
The sun was on my back my legs and head in the shadow...it felt so nicw and warm.
I snoozed off a little.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:07 am

My eyes started to droop with all the thinking. I shook my head each time they nearly shut, but I ended up losing in the end.
I shut my eyes still thinkin about being broken. I couldn't remember when it happened, I always thought my family and me got into a car accident. I guess not..
The sun was nice on my damp clothes. They were soon dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:13 am

I stared up at the sky, watching the clouds drifting. It was soothing compared to recent days. To me it felt weird to know that there wasn't anything to worry about at the moment. Nothing incredibly bad at least. My thoughts wandered as I closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 am

A thought came to mind before I drifed off. Would the Earthens be looking for me? I hadn't been at breakfast.... I took in a breath and heavily sighed it back out. Eh, they'll find me.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Marat smiled a little bit uncomfortable. "Well, if I think about it, if I see myself in a tux, it's just wrong." He laughed slowly and bit his lip. He locked his eyes with Feishas. "What do you think?"

Zhane walked slowly to the lake. He thought about everything. About last night. About his father, his sister, Marat. How everyone will be a happy family leaving him a black sheep. Specially from his fathers view. Disappointment radiated from hi fathers eyes the last time he saw him. Zhane was sad. Truly. He didn't have to hide it from everyone, act tough and all. He walked slowly with his hands in the jeans, looking at the ground. When he reached the cold waters of the familiar lake he kicked a rock inside causing a commotion in the silent area. Zhane looked at the mirror surface and actually looked at himself. He didn't like what he was looking at, but he sat down anyways, and gazed inside. When finally he shut his eyes, he bowed his head and a small tear went down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:52 pm

"I think that you are being childish about this, its just a tux not a ticking bomb" i said a little annoyed by him. "Its just for one day"
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm

I had a nice snooze when I heard something dropped into the water disturbing the lovely calm.mirror. I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around for the source. "Hmpf...."
I saw the guys were napping too...they both must have been exhausted after the events.
I slowly got up wondeeing if I should take a closer look or not...it just could have been a bigger fish or something else....so I just decided to take another swim...best way to find out.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 am

Hybris: I heard something fall into the water, but I didn't worry too much about it. I thought it was only Sky trying to sneak up and splash me again. "Huh, not gunna work Sky." I muttered and rolled over to lay on my stomach.

Last edited by ZoeRedbird♥ on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 am

I was relieved I didn't dream again. The last thing I needed was another nightmare to mess me up again. They were always draining everytime.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:35 am

I swam out till the.middle of the lake having a superb 360 degree view
I stopped turning when I saw a figure huddled on one of the beaches. Let myself sink a little lower so only my upper half of the head was visible while I slowly swam closer to get a better look. At that moment I wished I would have sam along the shore line...to stay hidden. I didn't dare to get too close so I decided to dive and swim closer to the shore that had trees hanging over the pool so cover. I hid behind a tree and observed....it was a guy and he either had a weird way of relaxing or was pretty upset.
I sniffed the air....yes wolf....hmmm..maybe one of the Earthens...crap...I better swim back to tell the guys...
Which I was about to do....unfortunately a twig caught my hair, pulled and the whole friggn thing broke off plunged inro thw water just behind me...luckily not hitting me...."oh crap..."I murmured....
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 am

Hybris: I jumped at the new noise. "Ok, that definatly wasn't Sky." or was it? I turned over again on the boulder to sit up. I looked around, saw no one but Ethem snoozing. It made me smile, I was glad the kid could get some shut eye. I was too scared to go deep into any sleep, ever. To think of it, I haven't had a good nights sleep in years...
I continued to look around the area. I couldn't see Skylar, which worried me. I hope she wasn't in any trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 am

I rolled onto my side, sleep refusing to release its hold on me. My eyelids seemed to get heavier. Unfortunately, I started dreaming again. It was blurry at first, mostly white, like a blizzard, but incredibly bright. A muffled sound echoed all around me.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 am

My attention was brought back to Ethem, He had started murmering and rolling over.
I cocked my head to the side to see if he was alright..."Ethster?" I asked quietly to see if he was to deep into sleep..
I wanted to be quiet as to not bring attention to myself by whoever had made those weird noises.
I scanned over the lake again and saw no one.
I carefully crept off of the oversized rock and tried to sneak over to ethem not making a sound as I did. "Ethem? Hey dude, ethem?" I whispered as I made my way over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 am

This time the dream was nothing like the previous ones. For one thing, my surroundings were completely blank, only fuzzy around the edges. The voices were too far away to understand, though they still echoed. I rolled over again, feeling the rising panic.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 am

"I know, I know. I'm sorry if I made you upset. Just, I'm kind of nervous about the day." Marat was uncomfortable. He really was nervous. Wearing a tux, having the whole family there, Feisha in a dress. It's like his wildest dream coming true, but he is anxious to follow it. His heart started to beat faster so he took a deep breath to calm down. "I will wear a tux, and the shoes, and everything you want to." He brought her closer to him. "I will even do the monkey dance if it would be needed." he smiled "Joking of course, but seriously, I will do anything you ask me to." He smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.

Zhane woke up from his thoughts. He heard something fall into water so he stood up and sniffed around. Something was odd about the smell. He could sense another wolf, but he couldn't place it where. "Hello? Anyone here?" he said looking around. His whole body shifted in battle mode. Someone was observing, but wasn't too careful if something dropped, or it dropped on purpose.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 am

'well done skylar....u do suck at being a spy' I thought while I tried to the damn twig out if my hair. And of course he would notice ...you must be deaf not to....the twig was tightly nodded to my wet mop...I sighed and broke of the most of it. i weighed my options....option 1 I try to sneak back to the guys...which would make him see all of us...option 2. Kill him....no sky...no action movie....option 3 ....ok screw that....I looked around the tree only showing myself half so he wouldn't just jump me. "hi......" Was all I said..and must have looked completely pathetic with the salad on my head.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Zhane was shocked to see someone on the tree. He didn't expect to see anyone, yet again a girl. She was pretty even though her hair was wet and kind of messy, probably from the branches. "Uhm, hello. Didn't expect to see anyone here." He smiled a bit, even though the smile was stiff from his feelings, but he tried to act like he usually would around a girl. At this point, with all the comotion going on inside of his mind, he couldn't put any kind of act. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 pm

I looked at the guy sceptically...it was a pretty lame try of a smile.
"well...guess what..then we are two..." I snorted, presenting my whole self just to be a little more polite, not that I really had to hide anyway. I tried to pick the last bits free off my hair."crap"....time for a haircut..soon "so ...I don't really think it is much of your business what I am doing here" I crossed my arms and looked at him narrowing my eyes.
He was handsome alright but something was totally off.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 pm

I smiled at him. "I know you will but its just one day really how bad can it be? One day were you get to get dressed up, one day were you get to say 'I do', one day that starts the beginning of us being together, isnt that what you want?" i asked touching his cheek with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next