House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am

When he startes to howl Skylar gave him a funny look first before laughing and joining in.
It was fun and she let.herself also fall back onto the grass.
"Haha...silly but fun" she chuckled and looked at ethem who still slept calm, then at Hybris.
There was something about him that made her feel she could trust him, let her guard down a little and enjoy that little bit of affection.
sky rested her head on one of her arms behind her head, the other arm loose to her side as.she watched the stars and the moon, a cloud passing through here and there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am

Hybris was glad that Skylar had decided to join in with the howl.
Through all that noise Ethem still slept like a log. Poor guy.
When Skylar let herself fall back next to Hybris he felt, different, like he wasn't alone anymore.
One of Hybris's hands fell asleep, so he moved it to his side and it brushed against Sky's hand. He wasn't expecting her hand to be there, and he moved it a fraction away only to find himself moving it back.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:26 am

She felt his hand brush hers, hesitating but touching hers and she let him.
Sky moved her head slightly so she could look at him with a soft smile before.looking back at the sky, not saying anything, just holding his hand.
It was a warm comforting feeling, she wasn't used to feel that way but she didn't dislike it.
She got the feeling he really cared, after only knowing her for less than two days...'how weird' she thought but felt at ease.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 am

Skylar's hand in Hybris's felt warm to hold. He couldn't help but smile.
he enjoyed her company as he gazed up to the stars. he watched them shimmer and gleam, just like Skylar's eyes.
He felt the drowziness cast it's blanket over his eyes, he tried desperatly to stay awake. he gave Skylar's hand one last small squeese, and then the battle was lost and he nodded off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:51 am

Skylar squeezed back gently back and let herself doze off and finally sleep for the first time.in at leaat three.nights. it was a dreamless but deep and good rest.

(Ok everyone is sleeping now and we can get back onto the same timeline again xD can we move away from the lake please xD hahaha and ethem wake up please..xD )
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:56 am

((Agreed x} ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 am

((It's about time, I was running out of ideas...))

The sleep didn't last as long as I thought. What seemed like hours turned out to be a short length of time. In a way, it was irritating, since I wanted to keep sleeping but a part of me knew waking up would be a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:13 pm

(woooohooooo!!!!! finally everyone is sleeping!! Very Happy Very Happy time skip? morning time? NEXT DAY??!! please.. QQ )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm

(Perfect! lol idk anyone choose)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:00 pm

((I think we all would prefer if we time skipped. But bagsies not waking up first! heehee))
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:53 pm

(( ok ok...I start ))

***TIME SKIP***
(( haha xD ))

Skylar woke as he sun ray hit her face and she tried to open her eyes only to close them shut tight again.
"Oww..." She groaned quietly and turned her head to the side squinting and wanted to reach ip.to her eyes to rub them when something weighed down her right hand. She opened her eyes and looked at her hand. "Oh"
She looked at Hybris next to her, the memories flooding back. She looked back at their entwined hands with a little smile then gently removed her hand out of his trying not to wake.him. she doubted anything could.wake him the way he looked. She got up and streched, the sun still hurting her eyes but she had to check on Ethem.
She knelt down next to him and saw him breathing slow and even. He was also still sleeping, exhausted from ast night and maybe even before then.
sky got up and walkes towards the.pool splashing some of the cold water into her face to waker.her up.
Looking at her reflection she gazed at the scar, and trailed her finger along the tender skin.
She sighed and tried to find some clothes in her bag, dressed and picked up the mawled choker.it was a clean bite through the leather and somehow it saved her from having those fangs burried in her neck. She would need to fix thay collar of hers asap. She almost felt naked without it...
She sat down on a rock and took in the surroundings, the chirping birds, the soft rustle of leaves as small critters looked for food under them, the rishing water of the waterfall at the other end of the lake. It was peaceful but she had a heavy feel of forboding in her guts.
She wondered if it had something to do with her telling Zhane about the Broken or in general...
Tribe quarrels...she sighed and looked over to her two friends.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

((Sweet!))

I felt the warmth of the morning sun on my bare chest. it heated me up from the inside out, melting away all my worries and fears for a breif moment.
The warm grasp that had been holding onto my hand all night suddenly moved away, I had to think for a second what that was when all of last nights events flouded back into my mind.
I smiled while I still had my eyes closed and hummed while I sighed a breath out.
I felt eyes on me so I slowly opened mine to see who it was. I lifted my chin up so I could look behind me, and there was Skylar sitting on a boulder by the water's edge.
Another smile came to me. I was glad all of what I thought i dreamt was real. I let my neck relax back into a comfortable position before I sat up and messed up my hair to get any lingering blades of grass out.
I saw Ethem still snoring away still in his wolf form, maybe I should wake him up.. But that could wait. He deserved a good rest.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 am

(mornin mornin mornin ^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

Marat felt the sun rays hitting his face as the birds sang the familiar morning song. He sighed as he tried to open his eyes. But something moved next to him causing him to open them fully. He peered down to his side to find Feisha sleeping in his arms. A smile curved on his lips at the peaceful body that was hugging him. Marat glanced around the cabin as her soft even breathing calmed him down. "Good morning" he whispered, more to himself, but looking at her beautiful face.

Zhane woke up like something just attacked him. I must have dreamed it... he grabbed his head in both hands as he sat on the same bed edge he fell asleep on. He tried to calm down his breathing, but sadly it wasn't going to happen that easy. she is out of your league man he thought to himself as a smirk passed his lips. Zhane shook his head as he stood up and got his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Feisha awoke to the sight of Marat smiling. "Goodmornng" she said streching out. When she was done she smiled giving him a kiss. "I hope you sleep well" She didnt know but for her, it was the best sleep she had ever had.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 am

((Shcool for me tomorrow, holidays are over.. So I wont be able to reply until like..This time ^ I hope it doesn'y much much up for us (: ))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 am

((It's OK. I'm kinda slow with a reply since I had zero idea what to write))

When I finally woke up the sun warmed my fur which made things much more peaceful. I wasn't going to open my eyes though since it would mean I'd have to get up. So, instead I lay there in the dirt perfectly still. It had to be a new record for me, staying in one place for so long without fear of danger. Although, the moment I thought about it, that Zhane fellow was kind of suspicious, though why I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 am

Sky turned around when she heard Hybris stirring.
She grinned at him "hey sleepyhead, how is your arm?"
Hybris looked better than last night, not as pale and drained which was a relieve. That was when she actually really looked at him closer, not the scars but all of him. He was a handsome guy after all, caring and brave.
She smiled to herself a little then turned her attention back to fixing her collar which was a pain im the butt the way it was ripped.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 am

As I watched Ethem, I noticed his breathing changed. "C'mon lazy bones. Up getting time." I chuckled and turned around when I heard Sky adres me.
I had to admit, I had forgotten all about my arm. I was a bit numb, but at least the pain had gone away.
"Better, Thanks." I rubbed my head with my good arm and yawned. When the water from my eyes disapeard I noticed she was working on something.
I thought she could work it out, and if she needed my help I was just a few yards away.
I turned back around to Ethem, he still hadn't moved.
"I know you're awake boy." I chuckled. "No used playing with me. Up. We still need to see if you can change back yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 am

I shifted my position a little before opening my eyes. The light immediately blinded me but I blinked enough to get the sleep out. Dang, I thought I was convincing I thought, standing up. My limps felt stiff but luckily it wasn't too bad, nothing a little stretching wouldn't fix.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 am

Sky looked back over ti the guys. "Good morning." She got up and walked to them looking at Ethem throwing a shadow over him.in the process.
"So you are up. Great" she sighed "then we can move cause I don't know about you but I am starving ..."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 am

I grinned as I watched Ethem slowly rise.
"Well done mate. You had me convinced there for a second."
As if the word was like magick, my stomache growled on que.
"Me too." I replied looking up to Sky. The morning sun pearced at my eys, so I had to grimace to see her.
"What's on the menu?" I asked sheilding my eyes with my good hand.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 am

"Hmm..good question...guess I better hunt...but before, ethem...can you phase? ..hubris, maybe we could go to your place? " sky had enough of the lake and her hunger made her moody again.
She started to pick up bits and pieces of their belongings and loaded her bike.
The sun was burning on her back but it was a welcome heat, almost carassing.
After a frw minutes shehad stored her stuff in her bags and as ready to go.
Sky turned around to find the guys still not moving and she gave them a menacing stare.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yeah, sure I guess." I shrugged. "Better than out in the wilderness I suppose." I grinned. I struggled to my feet and tried to persuade Ethem to phase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 am

I glanced at Hybris, then at Skylar. After all that work to get the voice to stop I was almost too comfortable in this form. But I knew I couldn't stay like this forever so I phased quickly.

Last edited by MeinEngel on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 am

(( Engel darling please don't get this the wrong way but can he please phase so we can get away from that lake and get on with the story ^_^ " we are still at the samr place for ages....-_-"""" )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next