House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-to be titled-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

-to be titled-  Empty
PostSubject: -to be titled-    -to be titled-  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Her heart pounded in her chest as she lungs ached with each sharp breath of icy cold air. She could hardly see three inches in front of her face as she ran through the forest behind her home. Just get home, Just get home She kept screaming in her head, She could hear his laughter his sick cruel twisted laughter. "Come out Come out wherever you are, you cant hide from me." He would scream every now and then. If I couldn't hide from you then you would have caught me by now. Ellie smirk as she continue to run. No witch hunter was going to take her power from her especially not one that was touch by evil. "Oh Ellie, just come out and we can end this." His words made her stop as she turned on her heels smiling. Im a witch a daughter of the moon and night why am I even running She smiled and yelled back at him, "As you wish." She calmed her breathing connecting herself with the Earth's powers and thrust out her foot. She heard it, she felt the connect the Earth slamming into him sending him up in the air. "YOU LITTLE.." He voice cut off as the air around his throat tighten and her voice entered his head. 'You are going to leave this place and never come back do you understand?' She waited for him to answer and when she got none and tighten the air coming into his view. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND." Her eyes were a pure red filled with hate and anger. "I DO I DO JUST LET ME GO I HAVE A WI.." The air tighten its grip around the young hunters neck. "It is best that you do not lie, you dont have a family you have a father that abuses you each night because to him you are worthless. I am going to let you go so that you have a chance to change that....just not with my powers." He feel to the floor as the Air released its grip he breathed heavily "thank you...Thank you." She smirk at him "Dont thank me yet, you are in my service til I bid you away...now go."
Back to top Go down

-to be titled-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -to be titled-    -to be titled-  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 pm

She watched him run off tripping and stumbling over the roots that became up rooted with her command over the Earth, she still had that connection and felt sorry for the sorrow that she has caused. "I'm Sorry," She said as she placed her palm to the Earth. "Please go back to how you once were," She sent her energy down deep breathing heavily as she felt the Earth drain her powers healing itself after her mistake. She straighten herself and looked around it didn't look the same, It never does She thought to herself shaking her head. That was the third hunter this week, I can't stay here they know where I am now and I cant afford to lose my power I still have to defeat...Her thought trailed off as she thought of the man she was supposed to bring to his death. How can I destory the one I once love? How is it fair for me, so the world is saved so what my heart will be broken. She sighed having to stop thinking about him about his eyes the depth of the color his laugh his voice his touch...she shivered remembering it all. This is going to be the death of me, she thought as she reached her house
Back to top Go down

-to be titled-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: