House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Happened [1x1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Time Happened [1x1] Empty
PostSubject: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Time happened..

Thats what Alice said once her mate came back from war with vampires..

Alice is the mate of a Alpha wolf, who was sent out to war randomly, and didn't bother to tell her.. He didn't want to hurt her.. Stephan, her mate, was gone for around 1 and a half years, and lets say, when time changes people, it really does.
Stephan, still the strong, playful, loving alpha male..
Alice? She went from playful, loving, bubbly.. To cold, heartless, and a overall disrupted girl..

Can Stephan turn back the tables of time?
Or is Alice lost for good?

--

Name: Alice Sphinxx
Bio: Once Stephan left, she turned into a depressed messed, which turned her into the cold, heartless girl she is now.. She drinks a lot, but never smokes..
Pic:
Time Happened [1x1] O-pink-sox
Time Happened [1x1] Black-hair-blue-eyes-emo-girl-long-hair-scene-Favim.com-39802
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Sure c:
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Name::Stephan
Bio::Stephan is the alpha of his pack and is mated with Alice he loves her. He was scent to war and didn't tell her wanting to save her from the heartbreak. He was gone for around 1 and a half years. When he came bck he was still the strong, playful, loving alpha male..
but Alice she had changed To cold, heartless, and a overall disrupted girl will he be able to bring his true mate back or is that girl gone forever?
Looks:
Time Happened [1x1] Normal_28
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Alice, cold, dark, beautiful Alice, alone for one and a half years. She tried to date others, she really did, but it only tore her poor heart more.. She was torn from her mate leaving her, she knew she was never quite right, but once he left, she shattered. She doesn't smile, she doesn't laugh. She rarely cries, and rarely shows any emotion for that matter..
Alice arose fromm her household, she lived in the same house she did with her mate, well, she visits there, she got her own apartment a while back. She walked to the door, opening it and shutting it, locking it like it should have been. She stared at the memories of the two as she shook her head, starting to walk down the street as people stared at her with sad eyes, she didn't care, they always did this.
She was perfectly fine, till she saw a familiar face, girls crowding him, boys giving him highfives.. Her heart wrenched, it was her mate. No.. She couldn't allow him to see her. She rushed past the crowd, people laughing and talking to him, she tried to best not to be noticed, for that was one thing she didn't need right now..
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Stephan smiled as He talked to the boys and he girls he didn't care for them he just wanted to see her....smell her... touch her.... he wanted but her. He hoped she was still here hadn't left him though he wouldn't blame her if she had done so he didn't say a word to her when he left. Soon enough he cought it her scent he could reconize it in a crowd of a thousand people and wolves.. Everything and everyone around him dissappeared he didn't see her there were to many poeple but he knew, he knew she was there... "Alice.." he muttered he hadn't said her name in a year. He looked through the crowed of people with mouths moving but nothing coming out. he swallowed scared he didn't know why he was never scared even during war but he felt scared...
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 pm

"Dude you should see your chick now! She's wicked, like, in a bad way!"
Alice heard the man say this.. Second in command. She took no mind to it she was used to the words, then again, she never really talked to anyone. She didn't want to see Stephan.. Heart racing, sexy, amazing Stephan.. No! Alice shook that from her mind and continued to walk, the streets empty besides the crowd. Although Stephan was her mate, she wasn't going to think of him like that, not after all he put her through..
Alice sighed as she opened the door to her apartment complex, it empty, well, thats because everyone was visiting the alpha. She began to walk up the stairs and to her apartment room, ready to just lay down and sleep for eternity, or drink herself to sleep, crying in her room, which is what usually happened anyways..
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 pm

He waved off his friend hearing what he had said but not fully thinking about what he had said. He walked and pushed through the people his foudn shouting after him "Were you going?!" "To see my girl......hopefuly." he shouted back keeping the hopefully part to himself as he walked down the road to his home.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 pm

"She moved!" The second in command yelled, sighing at his helpless friend..

Alice opened the door to her apartment and looked at her cat as he trotted to her. She shut the door behind her, laying down on her couch, her cat hopping up beside her and cuddling up against her. She didn't smile or giggle at this, just began to pet the fat, orange tabby cat.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

He forze, moved?...he was right he had lost her... he swollowed and looked at his feet he knew he had a reason to be scared and now he was frightened the only thing that kept him alive was her the girl who had left him for something he did. He deserved it, he didn't deserve her, she was better for someone who won't leave her with out a word and heartbreak like he did. "Were?" He asked hopeing he would say still here in town and not in some far away place were he had no chance of finding her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

"That new apartment complex a few doors down." His friend told him. He knew he'd be heartbroken, but Alice.. "You might not want to see her Stephan.. She isn't the same girl you used to know.." The second in command whispered softly.

Alice yawned as she shut her eyes, relaxing. She needed some vodka.. She got up, walking to her cabinet and just grabbing a large bottle, where she soon sat down and began to drink it, pathetic.. Sitting in her apartment drinking alcohol alone..
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 am

((It kinda fits.))
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am

((it sort is))

"I don't care if she is not the same!" he shouted "I need to see her I need to see my Alice.." he swallowed the fear of reject he knew he would soon come face to face with. he turned his eyes auburn. He walked in the direction of the apartments I was told she now lived.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 am

The second in command shook his head as he ran off.. He'd soon learn..

Alice stared around her house, alcohol bottles filling the trash. She groaned. "I'll take the damn thing out.." She stormed over to it. hoisting it up as she walked out of her apartment, taking a swig of vodka before she walked downstairs, passing Stephan, which she acted like he didn't exsist. Alice used to have blonde hair, blue eyes... She dyed her hair and cut it off.. She didn't look the same, but she certainly smelled the same.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 am

He frozen in mid step and blinked he smelt her but hadn't seen her he looked back the girl who had just walked by it was here, it smelt like her but she looked different.He swallowed slightly before speaking, "Alice.." he muttered knowing it was her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:22 am

Alice looked at the male, her heart breaking, but she had no intention of showing it. "The hell? Who're you?" She knew exactly who it was, but she wouldn't dare let him know that. Her breath smelled like alcohol, maybe that'd make him go away.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:27 am

He had done this to her, to himself. he wasn't no wolf just a cold heartless man that left a girl lone in the world to change into this. his heart ached, he knew that she knew exactly who he was he saw it in her eyes the pain he gave her leaving her alone. He didn't speak his legs grew weak and he fell to his knees."I did this I did this too you I'm sorry Alice I am so sorry...." he muttered over and over.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:30 am

"Sorry, I don't know you." Alice told the lie through her teeth like she didn't care for him anymore, oh but she did, so much infact.. She watched the alpha drop to his knees, she merely blinked and made her way upstairs once more, going towards her room.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 am

He looked t the ground the reject he got hurt him but he had it coming He deserved it to be turned down by the girl he loved to be rejected as her mate. He slowly stood his eyes still stuck the ground he didn't want to move he wanted to stay there on his knees and show the shame he carried to his pack.He was lost in thought. Lost in sorrow.....He turned her to drinking to fill the empty gap he ripped from her chest when he left.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 am

Alice opened the door and slammed it shut, tears flooding down her face. Why!? WHY?! She sat on the couch, her cat sitting beside her. She grabbed her bottle and began to chug, feelings the alcohol slip down her throat.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 pm

He slightly jumped hearing the door slam again he deserved this the rejection he left the building everything around him a blur as he walked back to his home the one he knew once he went in would tear himto shreds he had to see again soon and talk to apologize or something
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Trinity giggled. She'd been trying to have Stephan in her greedy, nasty little hands for years, and with the way the alpha-female was acting, she had him. Trinity followed him to his house, knocking on his door as she giggled. "C'mon Stephyyy~"

Alice chugged the bottle entirely down, feeling the effects go to her as she burped quietly, stumbliing. "Why did he have to come back.."She whispered, tears going down her face as she swiped off everything off her table, throwing bottles at the walls, glass going everywhere.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 pm

He closed his eyes swallowing he didn't want to deal with any one at this moment. Especialy her that trinity girl always trying to get to me. He sighed and opened "Don't ever call me that." He merely said not in the talking mood he just wanted....he just wanted her thats all but he didn't even know if that was possible but he sure was gonna try.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 pm

"C'mon baby~ I'll make you feel all better~" Trinity giggled as she played with her blonde, fake hair. She had fake blonde hair with extentions, a fake tan, colored contacts, and was just a barbie doll.

Alice stumbled all over the place, storming out of her apartment and down the sidewalk, people eyeing her and some helping her up slightly.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"No just go." I basicaly snarled, "I clearly am not in the mood for you just go"I shut the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Happened [1x1]   Time Happened [1x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Happened [1x1]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next