House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Samuel approached her slowly. "Hi..yea kind of." He wasn't lying, it was.only a fee blocks away.
"Not new though. I live here like forever, so I am surprised I never saw you before." He smiled at her, he could.see her chest rising up and down from the exhaustion of.the run. "You want a break? A coffee or something? My name is Samuel by the way."he offered his hand.
So close, without make up or costume she looked even more stunning, a natural beautiful gem. He could get lost in those eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm

"Sorry, already drank coffee." She was sorry though, this guy was cute. She smiled softly feeling a little bit guilty. "And I already had breakfast." Elaine shifted her weight from one leg to another and put her arms on her hips. "But, if you can" she scanned the man kind of not sure if it is a good idea since he is not dressed properly "you could jog with me, I could use some company, since my uhm, room mate is sleeping." She didn't know how to address Natalie since no one actually saw Natalie but her, so she lied. "She was on a trip and passed out on the bed hehe. So what do you say?" Elaine smiled and waited for the response, hoping it is a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 pm

at first he was a little dissapointed but he kept his smile.that turned into a grin when she asked him to jog with him." Hmm...sure why not. Haven't exercised in a while and with such lovely company more so." He was delighted by just getting closer to her.
samuel realized that he actually didn't know how to approach a girl anymore...using his powers too much made him forget about it.
So they stared to jog and.he couldn't help to glance at her with a shy smile every so often. He still didn't know her name but he didn't care. He was too seduced by this lovely beautiful creature and she smelled like flowers and sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Elaine didn't notice the man at first, while she jogged. She was always focused on the road and actually didn't know how to start a conversation. She always jogged alone. "Elaine." She simply said, not looking at the man, but still at the road, and focused on her breathing. He was cute though, but she never actually had a boyfriend, because of her, condition.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 am

(Oh my post didn't get lost xD geez stupid me )

"Elaine, that is a pretty name" he said while tagging along without much effort.
"So you have a roommate aye? Must be fun..I live alone and it can get boring sometimes." Which wasn't a lie.
He thought ....not wanting to lie to her...asking her stupid questions with answers he knew already. She wasn't like other girls...to just use and play with...she was the ever first that made him feel something..something wonderful.
He was wondering if it would be selfish of him to get her involved with him at all, with his dark life, the fallen...
Maybe he shouldn't ...but he felt incredibly drawn to her it hurt to even think of it..what was happening to him.
He knew she was a medium, how else a spirit would be with her even if this seemed less than ordinary that she sticks to her..but would he be able to keep it a secret what he was?
He was thinking too far ahead...he would leave it up to her...yes...that was a better idea. He wanted her so badly but in that case he wanted her to want him too....naturally without any alluring magic. He was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 pm

"Thank you." Elaine looked at the guy. He looked worried somehow, but she knew it was not her business to discuss his problems. "Yes it is fun. Specially when she takes a good care of me." She looked back on the road. Elaine didn't know what exactly did she mean by 'take care of me' but she hoped he will not take it the wrong way. "Lets turn to the beach. The sea is lovely in the morning." She looked back at the guy. Her usual routine ends up at the beach, but she takes a swim. Elaine was hoping that he wont mind if she does that. She was sweating by now, and she couldn't stand any type of dirt, even if that means common sweat.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm

samuel pushed all thoughts aside and tried to concentrate on her again "sure, beach sounds great. "...and will cool me down he thought. A good swim in the cold water would maybe calm his mind too."so arr you doing this every day?'
When they got to the beach it was still quite empty and quiet. The waves weren't strong today so the surfers would stay away.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

"Yep, every day since..." Elaine stopped running. She starred at the sea with hard breath. "Never mind." She scoffed and smiled at him. He doesn't have to know about her past, or maybe he will find out eventually, but this is not the moment to ruin such peace. She walked along the beach with arms on her hips, looking at the beach and how the waves hit the shore, and slowly trying to calm herself down. Breathing exercises calms her heart. And with calm heart she could enter the even calmer sea. Elaine turned to the man. "Do you mind if I take a swim? It's uhm, kind of part of the routine." Elaine thought she was silly so she smiled a bit. It was kind of silly to have such a routine, but she didn't care, it was her.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm

ever since....he was wondering about the rest but got distracted by her question.
"By the angel, why would I mind. Let me join you, I could need a good cool down" he smiled at her.
He wasn't even out of breath but it was a nice routine he could get.used to.
He pulled off his shirt and hung it over a pole nearby. He was about to take off his jeans and was glad he wore some shorts underneith. Not that he cared about that but she might.
When he looked up he could see her staring at him. "Hm?! Go ahead, don' mind me."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 am

Elaine was stunned by his body. She felt her jaw weeken as the man took off his shirt. She was impressed that he was comfortable enough to take his clothes off in fornt of a stranger like herself, but why should he be, they were going for a swim after all . Elaine looked at him with a smile. "I wont mind if you don't." And with those words she took off her top. No, she didn't have a bra or anything similar, she was waering a sport top. She is a dancer after all, it was natural. Elaine took off her shorts slowly and didn't bother to look at the man. She knew he was as excited about the swim as she is.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 am

Samuel knew about the affect his body had on women, also on men..but he got so used to it by now. Being an angel it was something natural so most fallens take advantage of it even himself. But those times wwere over for centuries already.
He watched her every movement while she took of her clothes keeping himself rooted, trying not to get aroused by her beautiful lean body and alluring curves.
He got up and ran to the water before he could think any further.
He let himself fall into the gentle waves not remembering when he last had a swim in the ocean.
"Come in princess the water is awesome"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Elaine laughed as she watched him run. It looked like he hadn't been near sea in ages. She ran to to the cold water and when it was deep enough she made a dolphin dive. As she was under the water all world was gone. Silent. She turned to face the sky but it was all blurry. Elaine loved it. As she exhaled she went up to see the guy looking at her. "Do you call every girl you know for about half an hour a princess?" She smiled and made a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 am

Samuel watched as she dove into the water admiring her every movement.
When she asked him he didnt really know what to say, he haven't even relized he did so.
"Um...did I say that?! No I usually don't" he smiled at her, the drops of water on her skin looking like little diamonds wherever the sun reflected them.
"But I have to admit ... I find it quite appropiate...if you don't mind that of course.." he had to drag himself away a bit, the very closeness turning him on way too much so he just swam around a bit and letting himself lie on his back looking into the sky.
"Soo I know it might be to fast to ask and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable but...may I invite you for lunch or dinner? I would like to get to know you...only if you'd agree of course "
He really had to catch up on how to date again....he couldn't think of anything....his mind and body only screaming her name and fighting the urge to just take what he desired. It could be so easy to just suggest to her human mind what he'd want her to do...
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Elaine was surprised at his question. She noticed him moving away a bit, but yet he asks a question clearly showing he wanted her. Maybe I'm over reacting. Maybe he just wants to be friends. She thought while swimming around. When finally she was calm, she laid on her back, hands and legs reaching out making a star. Well, one way to find out if she is true. But, something was wrong with this guy. The way he acts around her, he looked like he hadn't been with a girl ever in his life. Which is wrong for a guy this handsome. "Ok." was all she said, smiling to the sky.

Natalie finally woke up. She was at peace. She dreamed for the first time in many years, which was nice and calming. She got out of bed and went downstairs to look for Elaine. It was early in the morning, but her friend is usually home at this time. Natalie knows about Elaines habits, so she knew Elaine went to jog. But it was time for her to get back home, so Natalie was worried. She didn't want for Elaine to get hurt, but if her sister was in danger all she had to do was send a mental note or say her name, and she will be there.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Samuel quickly sat up smiling at her deep from his heart "great! So would you rather have lunch or dinner? Anything you prefer foodwise?" He couldn't quite believe it but was happy enough...only one thing still made him squirmy....Natalie. She didn't seem to think much of him...worst of all ...she might even tell her what he really is before he has the chance to admit it...maybe a more peaceful way?
"Um...and if you feel weird about me...you can just bring your friend along. I don't mind that." And he didn't mind at all because he would do probably everything to get Elaine closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 am

Natalie popped into Elaines head. She should be awake by now, and worried sick about her. But, Natalie can't come. She is a spirit, and humans can't see spirits. Ugh, this is getting complicated. Elaine never ate in a restaurant before, because it would be weird to talk to an empty chair, but she was a great cook. She could lie about Natalie being away or something like that. "Uhm," she sat up, "you can come to my place. I could make us dinner. That is if you don't mind." she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:39 am

Samuel froze and was lucky he was standing in the shallower part or he would have half drowned.
He couldn't stop the happy grin creeping to his face. "I...sure, I would love to...if that suits you better, anything you like." He was thinking of Natalie then...crap....no way she would just watch after she had seen him sitting in front of their appartment the night before...well he would have to deal with the consequences in case she gave him away...
"So would you like to order the food in or shall we cook something?"
Samuel enjoyed cooking sometimes and wasn't bad at it after his immortal excistance.
He slowly made his way to the beach and lying down at his back the water still rolling up and down his legs with the waves. He supported his body on his elbows and looked at Elain.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Elaine swam to the beach and lay down on her back, the water slowly carassing her back while her legs are still in water. She noticed Samuel was close to her and she could feel the waves that crushed against his body going in her direction. "I like to cook. So if you don't mind we could cook something." She closed her eyes and rested her head on her hands. She was calm, the silence of the morning was interupted just by waves slowly crushing agains the shore and their bodies. Elaine didn't want to leave this place, but soon she will have to or Natalie will be worried.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Samuel turned to her rolling to one side so he could see her.
"that would work for me" he grinned then turned to lie on his stomach resting his head on his hands. He felt incredible tingly all over...yes this must be the feeling humans talk about when they feel love for someone. How weird ...who would have thought the heartless winged death could ever fall in love. He sighed feeling the sun gently warm his back....he would have loved to feel it on his wings too. For now he had to stay human.
"we should get some groceries then so we can prepare a decent meal...any ideas?"he stole another glance at her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 pm

With her eyes still closed she spoke. "I know a grocery market in the town center which has everything we could need. We will figure out what we will make once we get there. I like to explore the food. Or do you have any idea for any good meal?" Elaine opened her eyes with the last sentence looking at him. Samuels body looked like an angel was near her. The sparkles from sea salt mixed with sun light looked magnificent on his muscular body. She couldn't help but keep her breath and she barely stopped herself from touching his arm. It looked firm and strong, but gentle on the other hand.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm

When she opened her eyes he couldn't help but to look at her.
Shouldn't it be the angels seducing the humans?
"that sounds good. No I don't think of anything specific..." then he whispered "..I am too distracted to think..." and damn he was.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Elaine smiled softly and made a face like she didn't have a clue what he is talking about. "Distracted by what?" She whispered back and turned her head like she is searching for Samuels distraction. Elaine turned back to face him and rested her head on her arm and smiled.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Samuel smirked at her reaction.."hmmm...did no one ever tell you that you have amazing eyes" he told her quietly. He became thoughtful then....didn't want to scare her but he also really didn't want to lie to her either before she really invites him to her place.
"Elaine....I have to make a confession ... I don't want to scare you but I have to be honsest with you... you are the most amazing dancer I have ever seen, the most beautiful being ... You just touched my heart.." he smiled at her then tuned his gaze to something else...anywhere but her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:00 am

Ok, Elaine was kind of scared. Did he watched her last night on the show? Did he purposely follow her and sat down on the bench across her house? Was he some kind of a stalker? She was uncomfortable all of a sudden, but she did invite him for dinner, and she always keeps her promises so she will have to stick with this one. "Honestly, I don't know if I should slap you and run away or thank you for saying that." she smiled a bit still looking into his eyes. They were so deep and mysterious, she couldn't figure him out quite well. Elaine scoffed looking to the shore and into the sun. She shook her head slightly and returned the focus back to him. "You know, I don't know your motives, but you damn better show up tonight and explain yourself." She stood up and went to the beach to pick up her clothes. She didn't know if she would cry for being so naive and reckless or laugh at her own stupidity. Samuel was too damn good to be true.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 am

Samuel kind of knew it would come to that but he rather did it now than later.
He got up and sat on the pole next to her while she took her clothes.
" Elaine..I'm sorry and you have all right to slap me...I do deserve it...I don't have any motives but getting to know you...I only live a few blocks away and how else could I have had a chance to talk to you?"
He looked down and felt a pang of regret for not approaching her yesterday night.
"I will be there if you want me to ... You don't have to fear me...I'd never hurt you...I......I just never felt like this before ...." he looked at her then wondering how he could really explain himself...but he guessed he wouldn't have to. Natalie ....he shook his head at his own stupidity...if he really wants het tu trust him or maybe even like him he can't hide...pretend to be what he is not...
"I will explain everything but please...don't judge me by that..."

(Good god my brain is so useless....I can't be creative...sorry twin )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )   Dauntingly Beholden [closed X](  ready steady GO! ;) ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dauntingly Beholden [closed X]( ready steady GO! ;) )
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next