House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love is not far from where you are(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenInLove
Trying to break up a fight
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster
Location : sitting in a corner, crying, wishing I could be in your arms :/ </3

Character sheet
Name: Michelle Wherry (before marking: Allison Jackson)
Affinities : Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Soul, and can feel when people close to her are injured

Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

I smiled and pulled the food out, I sat it on the counter as the phone rang, I walked over and answered, "Hello," I said. I heard a voice so familiar on the other end, "Hi honey," it said. "I can't make it home." he sighed. "Work wants me to stay since captian for the next shift sin't here." I sighed, "Okay," I said. and then he had to go. "Dad can't make it," I said after hanging up the phone. Felicity looked bummed.

(her dad is a 911 dispatcher..)

When mom hung up the phone and told me about dad, I frowned. I never saw him anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://Hogwarts4life.forumotion.com
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Liz Valle
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I felt sad for Felicity, she never saw her dad anymore. "Umm well hopefully he makes it tomorrow" I said. I didn't know what to say anymore. All these news about her were bringing me down, imagine her
Back to top Go down
http://justsaiyan.co.vu/
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Affinities : Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Soul, and can feel when people close to her are injured

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 pm

I put a smile back on my face, "he is off tomorrow," I said. "I can see him then." I looked at Seth and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm

I held Felicity "Don't worry, your dad does love you, he's helping alot of people too with his job, if there weren't people like him, there would be too many deaths." I held her close round her waist, kissing her head.
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

I smiled up at him and then melted into him. I missed the old us, but I really didn't want him to know.

I needed to get Felicity's mind off of this, "Time to eat!" I smiled and put the Lasanga out on the table with a tossed salad and raw carrots, "All your favorites," I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:55 pm

I smiled at them. They just belonged together. I decided to make this the best day of her life. Nothing is going to ruin this day for her. "It all smells good." I told her mom.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 am

"Awwww, you shouldn't, did you use the special sauce today?" I asked her mom, i loved her secret recipe sauce, but i couldn't quite put my finger on the secret ingredient. I moved my hand from Felicity's waist, brushing her stomach, something didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 pm

I smiled at both, "Thanks," I chuckled, "And I always do"

When Seth brushed by my stomach I flinched away. Hoping he hadn't noticed I took his hand and pulled him over so he was sitting at the head of the table, I sat next to him, Alice accross from me, mom at the other end and My sister next to Alice.

I saw Seth brush against Felicity's stomach, I closed my eyes, and hoped he hadn't seen her flinch like I had.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

I saw Felicity flinch. I really hoped Seth hadn't noticed anything. I sat across from her at the table. "So Seth" I started. "How does it feel to be a senior now?" I asked trying to drive the conversation away from anything dangerous. "It's your last year already in school" I smiled

(They're barely going to start a new school year right. I think I read it on someplace but I forgot)
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

(what do you mean?)

I smiled at her and hoped that Seth would keep going, ignoring the flinch.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 pm

(I meant that they're barely starting this term. Like Seth is just going back to school as a senior)
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm

(yuup, and Fel is a jr. they start school tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 pm

(yeah thats what I meant >.<)
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:53 pm

(okies Seth! where is you!? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 pm

I sat eating, trying to keep my mind from wandering, she couldn't be... I know we didn't use anything but she said she wasn't able to... I can't even say it in my mind. I smiled at her pretending everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 pm

"What's wrong babe?" I asked Seth, I could tell the smile was faked, he was hiding something. did he know what I was hiding? or was he just suspecting? I didn't know. I didn't want him to find out for a while...
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 pm

I eyed Seth and Felicity. I didn't say anything. It was their conversation. Maybe Seth figured it out already
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:20 am

I smile at her "Nothing, don't worry, I'm fine" I pull her in for a quick hug before finishing off dinner. She couldn't be i thought to myself. We were safe, so it couldn't be possible. Unless it...
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 pm

When I finished dinner I could still tell something was off about Seth. I knew him well enoguh to know when something was wrong. I sighed. maybe I should just tell him, my mom told seth and I to go talk while she cleaned up the table. I walked out and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 pm

"can we go to your room, for a little, privacy?" I asked seductively trying to convince her I was fine. I kissed her lips tracing her cheeks to her ear then back to her lips I held her close, kissing her hair
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

I smiled, and led him up to my room. I check to make sure all my drawers were closed tightly so he wouldn't suspect anything here. I sat down on the bed and pulled him down instinctivly. I got up and looked at him and walked toward my bathroom, "I have to go to the bathroom," I smield and winked, "Don't get too lonely." I closed the door and locked it behind me, placing my back against the door so I could recompose myself before I had to go and face him again. I splashed water on my face and then dried it and reapplied make-up. I sttod there a while longer.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 am

I watch them go upstairs from the kitchen. I smiled. "I don't think he's figured it out yet" I told her mother. "He doesn't look concern about anything." I said as I helped clean up the table.
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm

"Thank you dear," I said and looked at Alice, she was such a good friend to Felicity and I was greatful.

"Let's hope he doesn't," I say and with my eyes follow them up the stairs an dwait until the door closes to stand up and help clean.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 am

I turned to Alex. "You know Alex. I always thought you were a b!tch but now you don't seem so bad" I admitted. Then I looked at her mom. "Oops, didn't mean to cuss" I apologized
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:35 pm

I smiled and shrugged, "It doesn't matter dear."

I llok at her and act like she phased me, "I guess I need to start doing my job again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is not far from where you are(open)   Love is not far from where you are(open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is not far from where you are(open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next