House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} Empty
PostSubject: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

THIS RP HAS A LOT OF BLOOD,SEX,AND VIOLENCE. SO KEEP THAT IN MIND BEFORE YOU JOIN.

It is Vampires vs Werewolves fighting for the dominance of the world. When the human race started to die out the vampires started feeding on the weres and they got tired of it and started to kill the vampires. And to the vampires that was a declaration of war.

THIS RP CAN GO ANYWHERE.
JUST MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A DISCRIPTION UP TO 3 SENTENCES.
VERY DISCRIPTIVE.
Please play at leeast two characters

Last edited by Caristiona on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Let's do this!

Name: Leo Nightstalk
Race: The Alpha Wolf
Bio & Personality: Leo is arrogant, an all-round jerk that gets what he wants through sheer force. He's quick to anger and is the kind that attacks first and tortures second- he's not the patient sort to ask questions. He isn't about to let anyone of these bloodsuckers near his neck or around any members of his pack -though, if they can't defend themselves against a vampire, they should be food. He's raising hell and waiting for a response.
Looks:
Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} Hair-Male-2
Wolf form:
Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} Darrenw2

Name: Circe von Morte
Race: Vampire
Bio & Personality: Circe is twisted and if a tad, unhinged? She's impulsive and manipulative- her actions speaking on her behalf. She refuses to put up with dogs disobeying and knows that a swift kick in the face will let them know who the real predator is. Circe looks out for herself and only relies on others when her sexual desires rise up and even then she doesn't need to them to agree to it. She'll take what she wants and at the moment, that's blood.
Looks: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} 1211

Last edited by BerettaBoys on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol forgot the second sheet)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

((Okay lol I'm going to post my sheets then we will start))

Meleculous Creter
Male
Head Vampire
He doesn't care about anyone, this war is strictly for food he is tried of these creatures being on the defensive every time he is hungry. He is an a$$ to everyone, there are no exceptions. When he finds a weakness in this pack he will strike, he has no problem with kicking someone while they are down. The fights make it easy to capture the less dominant wolves, because they don't have the common sense to run when the vampires are coming. Meleculous is in no mood for watching his people starve.
Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} Sexiest-male-vampires-from-the-screen-11593784

Evangeline Rosewood
Female
Werewolf
She is not a dominant wolf at all, she is more of the take care of the wounded when they come back from fighting. She can't fight and her wolf knows that there is no way that she is ever, or ever will be a fighter. Though she doesn't mind when the least she can do is help the wolves heal when they can't do it themselves. She is caring and she is helpful. But other than that she really has no imput in the pack because she has no experience.
Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} 2922206_f520

Her wolf
Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} White-wolf-wolves-3582692-1024-768
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Meleculous was feeding off one of the very few humans he had left in Menagerie. There was nothing like human blood, this wolf blood was bitter and tasted funny, but it was still blood. The sheep moaned every time he pulled her blood into his mouth, he knew she wanted to f*ck, but he was not in the mood right now. He had lost about four of his vampires in the last fight about and that made Meleculous bite the girl even harder. She squealed and then went back to moaning. She reached back and started to massage his c0ck through his pants, he growled and grabbed her hand taking her off his. He released her neck and pushed her away. "Go. I'm done with you." He said wiping his mouth of her blood. The sheep put her head down and left.

Evangeline was in the house where they kept the wounded. It made her sad that the weres were fighting to keep themselves alive and all the vampire wanted was food. If she could do anything about it she would, but there were things her wolf and her just couldn't do. People think all the wolves were violent but she couldn't even kill when she was moon called. The good thing about the last fight there weren't any new wounded wolves. The worst one had to be The brown wolf in the corner who was captured by the vampires, but he had escaped. He wouldn't change back to his human form and that was a bad sign. He was either going to have to shift or he was going to die because he was useless and that made Evangeline really want to help him. She walked over to him and put her hand in the fur on his neck, he looked over at her and sighed but didn't move. And that itself was a bad sign because he was a dominant wolf and he would have killed her because she was less than him in the pack. His wounds were still bleeding but they were slowly starting to heal now. Maybe he would shift back when he was completely whole again.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:05 am

Leo had already severely punished a werewolf he had put in charge of the most current raid; Leo was not one for errors of any sort and those that had returned wounded had been many errors indeed. He was careful not to injure anything that would take more than a week to heal or he'd end up damaging his own chances of finally getting those bloodsuckers off their necks. Once his knuckles were wiped clean of the fresh blood, Leo made his way to the house that held residence to their sick and wounded. He would get a status report from Evangeline, then decide quickly on what needed to be done if there were no wolves of worth to him and this war.

The alpha stopped at the door, the reek of those inside threatening his gag reflexes. It was disgusting, but he wasn't about to turn the other way just because it sickened him on a level of pity and disappointment. He exhaled, then pushed open the door and stepped inside. His brown eyes caught sight of the white fur and it was in that direction that he walked; not bothering to look right or left at the bodies that lay injured. "How many will be ready in three days time?" He spoke once he neared the familiar brunette and her wolf.

"You should be sweeter to the flock, Meleculous" Circe said as she passed by him, fingers a bloodied mess. "They might end up committing suicide to escape another meal with you." The smirk on her lips mischievous, almost wanting to get a rise out him. Almost. The red-haired vampire parked her skimpy-green dress-wearing caboose on a nearby crate and proceeded to lick her hand clean. The blood was sweet, about as sweet as the fifteen-year old's virginity had been before she took that and ended it with draining him dry.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:31 pm

"All of the ones that are over in that corner. They are up and walking. though some of them shouldn't be, but they will even be ready by tomorrow." Evangeline was blocking the wounded wold with her body so that the Alpha couldn't see him... there was no reason for him to even worry about this one so she tried to motion him over to the other wolves. "There are some that are ready now. If you just come this way I can show you which ones are going to need a longer time with the healing process because their wounds are so extensive." She kept from meeting his eyes because she was not one to challenge the Alpha. She waited for him to move, she knew better than to try to tell the alpha what to do so she waited for him to move first.

Meleculous snorted at her comment. "Your really one to talk aren't you, at least the ones I feed off are still alive, how many have you killed now? 18? 19?" He asked and walked by her. "Besides if they aren't strong enough to take the fact that I don't want to f*ck them then they deserve to die." He shook his head and walked over to his mahogany desk to get ready for the next battle. These wolves were going to be his. "How many vampires did we lose in the last fight?" He asked her. Meleculous kept a log of this because he needed to know how many were left to fight. They couldn't get their numbers down that for or else he was going to have to start turning some of the humans that he kept in the basement for food. He really didn't need to lose the extra food when these wolves would submit there was no way that his people would ever go hungry and that was what this fight was about. Food.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Leo looked in the direction she had indicated and nodded, those wolves were strong enough now and might be even stronger in three days. When she mentioned the others, the severely injured, Leo had frowned and was about to take the first step away from their current spot when his nose caught a peculiar scent. He looked down at the female, leaning in to get a stronger string of her scent. No, it wasn't her, or the wolf by her side, so... "Who's that?" His annoyance ringing out, causing many that had been whispering amongst each other to stop causing silence to weigh in. Leo's brown eyes were targeting a brown wolf, cowering not that far behind Evangeline. This was the reason for the smell and it wasn't settling well on Leo as he took a step closer to it. "What's his story?" He was still frowning, but his attention had moved from the brown fur to the woman standing an arm's length away from him. "And this time, look at me when you're speaking with me." He punctuated this by reaching out and pulling her head up by the chin and moving it so she had no choice but to look at him.

Circe hopped off the crate, deciding Meleculous' desk would be a better chair. "Well if you paid more attention to me, I wouldn't get so carried away with the others." She shrugged and continued to suck on her fingers. "Besides, they were pretty weak. A large majority had anemia." She scrunched her face in disgust. The blood had tasted far too thin for her liking and to even sate enough of her hunger, she had to drain them. With a shrug at her inner musings Circe looked over at Meleculous, "I don't know. About three, maybe?" Her voice had then taken on an inviting tone as she blocked his view of those papers with her body. "You seem a little stressed, Meleculous. Maybe you should've let the human give your manhood a good hard suck before shoving her way. Mmm?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Evangeline gasped when he grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him. "Um... He was the wolf that was captured by the vampires and tortured." She said trying to help him. "He is still healing from some of the wounds and when he is fully healed he will come out of his wolf form... I'm sure of it." Or at least she was hoping that was what was going to happen. He just seemed so helpless and she wanted to make him better. "If I just work with him for a few more days he will be back to normal." Evangeline said looking away from him trying to turn her head, but she couldn't move her face from his grip. She didn't want to see anymore wolves die because they had been broken by the vampires. "Please." She added hoping that he would show some sympathy on this wolf.

Meleculous gave Circe an irritated look, he stepped close to her, invading personal space. He reached around her and took the pen writing down the number three in his log. "If I wanted sex why would I get a measly human to have sex with me. When I could easily call upon you and you would come running like you always do." He smiled and reached up grabbing her hair, pulling hard so that he neck was exposed to him. He leaned in and licked up to column of her neck, she tasted faintly of salt and blood that she had just consumed. Meleculous let go of her hair and grabbed her a$$ pulling her close enough so that she could feel is erection. "Are you offering to relieve my stress?" He asked her with a cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 am

Once her eyes had left his and she attempted to turn the rest of her head away, Leo released her his attention focused now on the wolf she was trying to protect. The lump of brown fur retreated from his glare, whining as it's hindquarters reached the wall. Leo took a step forward and crouched just feet from the injured pack member. He couldn't afford to have a weak link. Couldn't afford to have more than the necessary attention spent on him and since Evangeline was currently the only one nursing his injured wolf members. "I'll give you by the end of the day, Evangeline. If there's no change in his condition I'll be killing him and you'll be present to watch everything." He stood up then, rounding on her and coming close enough to her face that his lips almost touched her. "Don't get used to having your way. It won't happen again unless you're willing to return the favor." His eyes brightened, an arrogant smirk painted on his lips as he let her go and stepped back. "Show me the others."

Once her hair was pulled back and her bottom grabbed, Circe felt his erection rubbing against her hips and there was no stopping the way they answered by grinding against him. "Only if you let me tie you up this time." By now she had pressed her entire body to his, long pale legs wrapping tightly around his waist so that her sex was right on top of his twitching manhood. Circe rolled her hips against him again, fingers threading through his tangled mess of hair as she leaned back to look at him. "I'd make it worth your while~" The lust in her eyes was obvious, pink tongue racking slowly across her lips then to the fangs that were making an appearance expressing further how excited she was becoming.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Evangeline looked away from him and decided to ignore that little innuendo and brush it off like it was nothing. She looked at the wolf huddled in the corner. She really needed him to get better very soon she did not want to have to be there to watch him die. Those always made her cry and she didn't need to be perceived as any weaker than she already was. She turned back and brushed past the Alpha. "Excuse me." She said in a quiet voice. "These are the wolves that died this morning." Evangeline said with sorrow in her voice. "They didn't have any family so I guess you will take care of their bodies... or I could." She said just throwing it out there. "So far everyone else are healing as they should." She said looking at the floor.

Meleculous frowned. "You know how much I hate that." He said to her. "If you want to put up the fight and try. I know for a fact you wont win, but the fight is always fun." He gave her a malicious smile. That was always the best part about f*cking with Circe, she was so easy to turn on, and so sexy when she tries to win against me. It was one of the few reasons he keeps her around still because she is the only one around her that doesn't care what wants... one way or another she will get it. He ran his hand from her shoulder to her breast and realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He smiled and grazed his thumb over her nipple trying to turn her on even more. He could see her fangs start to poke out of her lips that made him even more happy.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 am

Leo frowned, a hand reaching out to stop her and turn her to face him. "I don't care for those dead, they're useless to me. Show me those ready to fight." As her alpha he barred his teeth, growling lowly and demanding she expose her neck in submission. He was aware of the other members of his pack watching them, some worried for the female werewolf, others worried about what their leader would do next. Leo wouldn't intentionally hurt her, in a brutal sort of way he was fond of Evangeline, but due to her nature in submission, she wasn't a suitable match to be his alpha-female. Unless of course he trained her to be, but gathering the nature of Leo's personality he wouldn't spend the time on it.

Circe bared her neck to him and grinned, "I do so love a challenge." There was a deep moan that escaped her lips as his thumb teased her breast. Her response was to grind her sex against him even harder, lustful desire sparkling in her half-lidded eyes. The porcelain white canines made their full appearance as she couldn't help but enjoy the sensation of his anatomy stimulating her into wet arousal. "I'm going to enjoy fvcking you tonight," she whispered into his ear as her tongue slithered out to lick suggestively at his own neck ending in a hard suck to his ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 am

Evangeline exposed her neck, this was the worst part to her. When ever she did this was got so scared that she was going to die. Her heart sped up and her hands got all clammy. It was horrible being the only submissive wolf in a pack of dominants. Most of the time it sucked to keep your head down when they decided to make stupid decisions, that were going to get people killed. She waited for something to happen. She just wanted to get this over with. Evangeline didn't know if it was the pack magic or what, but every time she was around the Alpha she was even more antsy than usual. She didn't know what it was, but whatever it was nothing good could come of it.

Meleculous smiled when she exposed her neck to him, he leaned down first inhaling her scent, and then grazing his fangs up her neck. He moaned when she started sucking on his ear. He smiled grabbing her hair and pulling her back hard, leaning over her crushed his mouth down on hers. Her mouth opened automatically, like it always did, and he thrust his tongue into her mouth not just wanting to taste her but wanting to consume her. When a vampire mates, they mate for life, and for the longest time he has been contemplating matting with Circe. But right now was not the best time with this war, so he was just able to settle for a F*uck buddy.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 am

It was the moment that Evangeline exposed her neck, right there in front of the many watchful eyes of the rest of the standing pack members, that the strong arrogant bastard of an Alpha kissed a female of the lowest rank. His arms had roughly pulled her towards his solid form, lips crushing down upon a surprised mouth with an intensified desire -that he sure as hell wouldn't be able to explain later. Her body felt right against him, each curve melding within the muscled angles of his massive frame. Her taste was sweet, as was the scent that lightly lifted from her skin and through his senses. But, it was also through this crazed moment of questionable sanity that Leo pushed himself away from Evangeline with a snarl, ready to bite at the woman should she come any closer. The moisture upon his lips immediately cooled, returning his sense of self and causing him to flip the nearest furniture and exit the room in classic Leo-fashion.

While she busied herself with kissing him hard and full of passion, Circe's hands were occupied with removing just enough of his lower clothing for her to work with; and she succeeded, smirking against his lips as the metal buckle of his belt clattered noisily to the hardwood floor below. It was easy enough to expose his heated erection out to the cold air and while her lips fought for dominance over the kiss they shared, Circe busied herself with the needs of her inner workings. She positioned her body in just the right way, a delicate hand holding his manhood at her dripping entrance so that when she was capable of sliding down his throbbing member there was hardly a need to shift bodily positions. She tore her mouth from his, red lipstick staining the outer edges of her lips, as she gasped, his firm organ bigger than she had remembered. It took some gentle rocking to get her adjusted to his size again, soon enough she had buried him within her- refusing to move any more. "Fvck me. Fvck me hard or you'll never hear the end of it." Her voice was combined with tiny gasps, every one of her senses heightened to maximum levels and making his current invasion of her moist walls hard on her to catch her breath. The smirk, oh yes, the smirk and unsettling glimmer of her dark eyes remained in place even through the slight discomfort she felt at having her walls stretched out to accommodate his length and girth.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 am

Evangeline had wouldn't have been more surprised if he hit her. There was no way that that was real, she watched him flip the bed and leave. She didn't know what to do... she looked at all the pack members that were still starring at her and she put her head down. She could see the women in higher up in the pack giving her a death stare. Evangeline walked over to the flipped bed and fixed it. People hadn't moved, she kept her head down and exited the completely opposite way the Leo had left. She was not there for him to make a fool out of and if she were someone different she would do up to him and tell him about himself, but that wasn't here... she was more hurt than she was mad because she was the only non dominant in the pack and that made her the easiest to pick at.

Evangeline remember the brown wolf who hadn't come out of his stupor yet. She saw people coming in and out of the tent again and she walked back in and over to the wolf. She grabbed some water on her way and put it next to him. "You need to change back into you human form." She told him. She didn't want him to die because of those d*mn blood suckers. "If you don't change back you letting them win, and you are better than that." The wolf looked over at her and growled at her because she was looking him in the eyes. That made her smile and she looked down. Evangeline heard him growl from the pain of the change and that was when she saw human feet. She stood up, "I'll go grab you some clothes." She said and started to turn away, but he grabbed her wrist. She didn't turn around, but she heard him whisper 'Thank you.'

Meleculous gave a low growl at how tight she was around his shaft. "With pleasure baby." He said and real fast he pushed her back onto the desk, pulling her legs up over his shoulders. Grabbing her hips he slams into her slow at first but then he starts to speed up his thrusts. He grabs the hem of her shirt and rips it in two showing her breasts. He reaches up and grabs one and starts to pinch her nipples hard because he knows that she doesn't like to be made love too. He pulled out of her and gave her a mischievous smiled and started to kiss down her legs. When he got to her thighs he pushed them onto his shoulders and dipped his head between her thighs and started to suck on her clit.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am

The moment Leo was out of that place he had shifted into his wolf form and sent out a series of short yips to have have his Beta watch over the pack and follow him; then he ran. He ran with all the might of his four paws, snarling and biting at the rushing air. He didn’t understand why he had kissed her nor the rush of emotions that had come from the contact of lips. It had sparked something within him, something buried and forgotten and because he didn’t know how to deal with it, Leo ran. He needed an outlet, needed a distraction something fierce to release all the confusing emotions. “Evangeline. Evangeline.” Her name it seemed to be on an endless loop within him, keeping time with the thudding of his paws to the ground as he pushed himself faster.

She dug her nails into the back of his scalp, gripping his hair tight and pushing her further into her sex. She wanted more, insatiable beast as she was, and Circe knew more than anything that he would deliver. The female vampire rubbed at her abandoned breasts, kneading them roughly as she pinched at her already hard nipples. "More..." she demanded, moving a hand down the center of her body and pressing a finger between his mouth and her heated wet orifice to stimulate herself further.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Evangeline nodded and took her hand back walking across the room to go and grab the wolf some clothes. "You know he was just kissing you so that you wouldn't kill yourself because none of the other wolves want you." Evangeline was caught by surprise. "Excuse me?" She asked. "What Alpha would ever want a little girl like you? You can't fight, you can barely even keep the dying wolves alive. What use are you?" Evangeline realized who was talking. One of the females stood up. She was tall and blonde and she was one of the most dominant females in the pack. Evangeline knew her as Tonya, she was one of the many females that fought for the attention of the alpha. In my opinion she was the closest one to actually getting him. "I think you have something wrong," She said keeping her head down. "I already know he doesn't want me. And I don't want him to want me." She said in a quiet voice. Not wanting to show a challenge. "You better not, because if I even see you glance in his direction. I will have your throat." Tonya said stepping past Evangeline 'accidentally' shoving her shoulder.

Evangeline took a deep breath and grabbed the clothes, that was one problem she really didn't need. She was already emotional and Tonya's words were making it worse. She walked back to the brown wolf and gave him the clothes. She nodded to him against and walked back out of the building. She walked a little ways into the woods and sat down on a log and tried to compose herself. She didn't do anything, he kissed her and of course everyone who saw or heard about it was going to blame it on her because they wouldn't challenge the alpha for kissing her. Everyone knew his temper was always high, he snaps at everything.

Meleculous liked when she tried to take control it was hot. He liked it when she grabbed his hair and showed him what she liked. He roughly shoved two fingers into her dripping wet entrance and started to rub her slit with is thumb. He started to kiss her thigh and when he got to the throbbing artery in her groin he flicked his tongue out and licked it. Once she told him more he bit into the artery and reached around grabbing her a$s pulling her delicious blood into his mouth. She was the only vampire female that like things a little rough, the venom in his bite released endorphins so that he body would be more sensitive.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 am

Leo had rounded the length of his territory with no sniff or sight of a vampire to take his anger out on. His red eyes spotted the usual landmarks and he slowed to a trot trying to refocus his thoughts. He had kissed a woman of low rank in front of women of higher acceptable rank. He had not only targeted Evangeline unnecessarily thanks to his impulse, but he had also insulted all the other women by not choosing one of them. His phase back to his human appearance was as easy as taking a step forward, his clothes had been torn to shreds somewhere on the other side of the woods but that didn’t matter to him now; his pack had seen him naked enough times to be used to it. It was as he was walking, thinking of keeping the female safe from the wrath of the others that he spotted Evangeline. He refused to allow this particular woman to chase him from his territory, he wouldn’t let it happen again.

Stepping in front of her Leo tipped her head up to face him. “What of the brown wolf,” he demanded of her. It was the only way he could return to his routine, go back to his report for this war. Maybe after he kept those bloodsuckers off his land and away from his kind, he’d consider long and hard on taking a mate.

Circe had enough experience with sex that she didn’t release the moment those endorphins coursed through her entire being. She felt her back arch before she realized she was now sitting up, red stilettos digging painfully into Meleculous’ back. She continued to pant as she took a firm grip of his hair and pulled him from her bleeding sex rather roughly. “My... turn,” she kissed him hard, taking enjoyment of the blood on his lips as well as her own fluids. Circe pulled back to give him a smirk before shoving him back unto his chair and sliding down from the desk to begin freeing the bulge underneath his pants. She wanted it badly, wanted to lick and suck before feeling his entirety within her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Evangeline was caught by surprise that he was back to her given the way he left. "He has changed, I gave him close... If you interrogate him on the vampires he will go back into himself... so just avoid asking him questions." She didn't mean to sound so authoritative, but she really didn't want to see the wolf die... there was already way to much death in this pack, whether it be from the vampires or the internal fights. Evangeline wasn't looking him in the face she had her eyes turned away because she really couldn't face him right now, she was embarrassed and that was a weakness and she really didn't need to die today because she was a coward.

Meleculous gave a low grown when she started to run his throbbing erection, it was already starting to be painful. He watched her, it was always a turn on watching her blow him. And dam was she good with her mouth, the things she did with her tongue, if he wasn't already cold blooded he would have had chills. "Come on." He urged her on, he just wanted to have her hot mouth on his c0ck.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Leo grunted at the sudden backbone she had acquired by telling him not to do something. It wasn’t her place to tell him when he should or not do something, but it had amused him so he allowed it. Running a hand through his short strands, Leo agreed. “Whatever, lets get this over with. I need the numbers for the attack tonight.” He took her hand in his and pulled her to her feet. “Let’s go, Evangeline.” Releasing her, Leo walked back to the infirmary and took a clean sheet to wrap around his waist as he returned to the area they had last been seen. The women of the pack were all huddled together, whispering animatedly with furrowed brows, obviously not pleased. He sighed, wondering -not for the first time- if it was even worth finding a mate if it meant he had to deal with such childish behavior. With a gentle shake of his head, Leo went to the women and smiled, placing a hand to one shoulder. “This isn’t the least bit attractive,” and with that he turned away looking for the woman he had kissed earlier to continue her report.

It was at his words that Circe took his entire manhood into her mouth, with not so much as a nick of teeth to the sensitive flesh, and pursed her lips at the base of his shaft. Her tongue began to roll, the tip of his erection nudging the back of her throat painfully as she continued to suck. Saliva creeped around the edges of her mouth as she bobbed up and down, sliding down to her chin as she made his stiff organ nice and lubricated. But as much as Circe enjoyed this sort of foreplay, she had just had enough and displayed it by slamming herself unto him. The female gasped, a violent shudder taking her body as his sex stretched her inner walls to accommodate it’s size within her. Her thighs gripped his sides tightly as she took a moment to get acquainted with the object within her.. “If you’re gentle... with me..” She said a bit breathlessly, “I’ll leave you..” Then, she began to rock against him, setting her own rough rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Evangeline put her head down and followed him in. She was not going to look at anyone because they were already mad at her and she would die if she was going to be in a fight. Not to sound obnoxious or anything but Evangeline knew that if she died so would most of these wolves because she was the only one that knew a lot about medicine. She walked over to wolves that were ready to get out and make more room for the next wounded. "You men are free to go we need these beds." She said as she looked at the floor, some of them growled at her and she ignored it, but her blood started to rush. Why did the Alpha have to kiss her in front of everyone? Now she was a target because these people were jealous and there was also a chance of her being raped because many people wanted what the alpha wanted and life was going to be a lot worse than before.

Meleculous groaned and roughly grabbed at her as$ "I don't have a gentle bone in me." He growled as he slammed into her, hard. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and slammed her against the wall so hard that is gave way a little from the force. He grabbed her around the neck because he liked watching his women act like they couldn't breath, make it look like he was going to kill them. That was always the best part about the old days with humans people didn't have to act. He was a little sick and twisted when it came to sex and the good thing was the Circe was the same way. He took his free hand grabbing her hip with force and pushing her down onto his shaft hard so that he could go deeper inside her slick pussy. Meleculous leaned down and sank his teeth into the flesh right above her nipple so that he got the blood in his mouth and started to suck on her tit at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Moved due to inactivity. Please contact: Me, Emo kitty, ~Jojodances4life~ or Nightchild. to have it moved back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:35 pm

)) I'm back from my hiatus, Cari. I'll reply soon enough. ((
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:59 am

Leo snapped his fingers and gave a jerk of his head towards the exit. He continued on satisfied as the men that were able to move, moved out of the tent and off to prepare for whatever their Alpha’s plan were later on. He moved with deliberate purpose through the bed and towards the severely injured that, just by the scent of them, knew they wouldn’t be ready enough for his attack that evening. “What are your plans for them and how long before they’re ready?” He said this roughly, perhaps not meaning to, or perhaps Leo was just annoyed that he still had to deal with the backlash of their kiss. Or maybe, it was because that was no the question he had originally wanted to ask her.... Confusion is set and the mask of alpha is put up to keep from getting curious stares.

Circe’s body acted of it’s own accord. Back arching, body flushing a delicate pink, as her chest heaved against his mouth. She wanted more pain dealt on her now highly sensitive body. She wanted him to ‘uck her harder, to break her completely this time. She wanted this more than she cared to sample his blood this time around. She was a masochist down to her bone marrow and she knew Meleculous would deliver what she needed. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}   Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself} Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold War {BerettaBoys & Myself}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: