House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Dhamphir [1x1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:01 pm

"It's fine," he muttered, walking over to the window. The streets were fairly the same since they arrived. People went about their business as usual. No shadows seemed to be anywhere, but Mael didn't keep his hopes up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Shaelin picked up a picture of her father, staring at it. It made her sad thinking if he was still alive, or if he was dead and gone. She stroked his face, he had features like her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Mael continued to watch through the window, in case anything were to attack. He still wasn't convinced they would just leave without making some sort of move. He didn't realize he was about to withdraw the Colt until he noticed he had pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Shaelin looked over at Maelin as she pulled him back from the window. "Do you want them to see?!" She hissed at him as she shut the blinds and curtains, breathing like crazy. She couldn't stay here if they found out where she was..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:34 pm

"Who's them?" he asked innocently. If he were human, his heart would have been racing in panic. Did she clue into who they were?
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm

"I-I.." She couldn't tell him about the PSI. She backed away a bit, looking around nervously. It was clear she knew who they were, she was just scared to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:57 pm

He realized his question set her off a bit. Heart rate elevated, sweating, eyes moving. All signs of nervousness and panic. "What is it?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 pm

"I-I.. PSI.." She said as she covered her face, falling to the floor slowly, hitting it with her knees as she held herself back from crying. Don't show weakness.. One of the tips her father had told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 am

Uh oh, here come the tears He thought, the panic suddenly rising. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" he asked, kneeling to her level.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 pm

"My dad might be dead because of them dammit!" She screamed as she punched the floor, causing a dent as she gritted her teeth together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Maelstrom resisted urge to take her hand again for fear that she'd just flip out more. He could tell she was agitated by the incident from earlier. Rather than speak he sat there silently.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm

She took deep breaths as she fell over onto her side, hugging her knees to her chest. She told him, he now knew, but if she was lucky enough, he wouldn't as for her last name, nor her fathers name,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:51 pm

He wasn't sure what to do next. The paranoia was too great for him to think. What was he supposed to do? Tell her the truth?
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Shaelin gathered herself together, getting up slowly as she stumbled a bit, running her fingers through her beautiful brown hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Mael glanced at Shaelin who clearly didn't look like she wanted to discuss anything. But if he didn't get the burning questions out of the way, he'd probably end up to curious for his own good. "So,..." he began.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

"Yes..?" She asked him as she looked at him dead in the eyes.

(( So is does her dad like.. Hunt supernatual beings? Or just looks for them?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

((He hunted them))

He hesitated for a moment when her tone turned slightly hostile. "Um," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 pm

(( Okie dokie. ))

"Spit it out." She told him as she walked to him, tapping her foot impatientally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm

"Did you see anything weird when we left the store?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 pm

"Shadows." She told him as she sat down, reaching into her bag and pulling out a phone, a phone that sensed supernatural beings. She looked at it, there were some close, possibly a sew miles..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 pm

"Is that all?" he asked, curiosity getting the best of him. Mael didn't want to pry for answers but he needed to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 pm

"The rest is none of your business." She told him as she shut the phone, sliding it into her back pocket as she looked at him. "Stay inside. No leaving." She told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it," he raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. So, she had seen the shadows. Hopefully no more questions would be asked. It made things easier.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm

She winked at him and smiled, sighing as she laid back on the bed. "What to do.." She asked herself as she tapped her fingers on her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

"I have no idea," Mael laughed, closing his eyes for a moment. He was itching to get out of the city but he knew if he tried, Shaelin would go ballistic. Not to mention she had already stated no one was going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Dhamphir [1x1]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: