House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight Academy [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:18 am

One of the teachers lead Richard and Raven along the school as she was explainning some rules to them as she had heard about Richard but this Raven girl there was not much know about her she must be a commoner that worked under Richard was her best guest, "Well Lord Richard this is the common rooms where you and Raven can mingle with other students so please feel free to get to know people here. Good day." she said with a low bow and then walks off.

Richard nod to her as he smirked to himself as the teacher took off as he picked into the room as he place a hand on Raven's face, "You will follow me and keep your mouth shut, remember you are here to be mine eyes and ears not my voice. You have no voice for all I care." He said in his normal cold voice to her as he moved his hand from her face and walked in running his fingers through his hair looking around at other students as he smirked more.

Raven went to looked into the common room when Richard put his hand on her face it was his rude way of saying 'shut up and listen I am about tell you something important'. She stood still and nod once he was done as she sigh lightly letting him get a head of her as her eyes was darting around the room looking to see what was going on. Nothing big just students talking and getting to know each other as she followed Richard as she shiver lightly. This was a crap of a life but it was all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 pm

"I'm sorry but i can't hear you" I said, still tickling her, this was so much fun, I looked up seeing new people arrive. I stopped, and stood, bowing in respect to them. "Good Evening, i am Sam Ravenheart, descendant of the Night Clan."

I smiled "So am i, and i agree, we should get out of here." I turned to stand, then saw him. Lord Richard. I thought it was just a rumor that he was coming here. I stood, looking over at him. "Welcome lord Richard, i am Lady Luna Moon, Lady and Queen to be of the Moon clan. It is an honour to meet you."
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
Appointing your friends to your council
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Mari Storm
Affinities : Electricity and ice

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Eva kept laughing then stopped as two people walked in, She stood after everyone else. not like Luna or Sam she didn't have a special title at all just money. Bu she knew who he was, "Evalynn scarlet Rose.." She bowed respectfully as she spoke softly

Ren stood he wasn't a fan of bowing t any other man but he was a Lord Ren was just a pure blood, "Ren Sullivan your Lord.." He bowed for a quick moment then stood normaly quickly holding back any anger he felt towards what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:19 am

Richard:
He couldnt help but smiles lightly as he saw the four of them bowing to him as they should be, "It was a plasuer to meet you all, I haven't been near a memeber of the Moon Clan for sometime now." she said in a pleasant voice.

"You can stop bowing now." he said trying to play nice with them all but Raven who he looked over his shoulder, "Get me a chair." he said to her and almost a growl. It was something about seeing this girl shake that just making him feel in some kind of control of something now days with his uncle trying to control him and sending him to this school. As he stood there waitting for his chair, "So Sam, I guess it nice where you live this time of year yes?" he asked him as he was not sure about the other two having no title at all though Ren looked like someone that his father used to talked to but then again old pictures had faded and gather dust over the years.

He looked from Sam and smiled lightly at Evalynn, "Well Miss Rose, I have hear must about your family. Though I have yet to get to know any of your family members so this is just a delightfully." he said as he licked his lips.

"Ren was it? I thought this school was for Nobles and the Rich? How did you get to come here? Parents a sevrcen of some kind?" he asked almost kind of rude toward him but he thought since he was a Lord he could get away with it. And that was the attuded that his Uncle wanted out of him. He turned and looked at Raven and smiled lightly seeing how she was slow on getting him a chair. "Took you long enough!" he hissed at her. Normaly he would had slap her but not infront of guest.

Raven stood behind Lord Richard like a shadow, knowing that everyone would be talking to him before they would ever talked to her even so she would have to looked at Lord Richard to see if she could talked to them as she was told to be quite a she bite her lips lightly. As she knew that Richard most likey say something rude to Ren seeing he was not someone that she knew that would have money or even a title.

She shook as he looked over his shoulder at her as she took off without a word getting a chair and see and nice one and takes it seeing how no one was sitting on it and hurry it back as quick as she could carrying it and placing it right behind him, "I am sorry my lord." she said with a bow as she moved away from the group a little bit. She didn't say anything to anyone as she bite her lips. She was sure she looked odd to the new people with her collar on her.

Richard looked at Raven, "Go a head and say hi to everyone, we shouldn't be rude." he said to her almost laughing seeing how he order her not to speak at first and now he was telling her to talked.

She looked at everyone as she bowed at them, "I am Raven Ann Clearstone, severant to Lord Richard and his family.." she said as she shiver lightly,"It's a pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 am

"I know whats its like, we prefer to keep to ourselves." I headed upstairs to change, putting on one of my finest dresses. Knee length, black and red. I straightened my hair out, and adjusted my make up, putting on shoes and getting a jacket, i headed back downstairs. Returning to my seat. "It is very nice to meet you, Raven. You may share my quarters. Borrow what you like, and treat yourself. You will be treated like a lady here." I turned to Richard. "I don't even know how you got in. I sent out invites to those i thought would appreciate the school. Not those who are arrogant to others."

"Yes, it sure is, luxurious, and heavenly. I don't bring my servants along, as i can do things for myself, and they belong at home." i said with no tone in my voice. I sat beside Eva, staying close to her, not liking the way Richard was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Richard glared at Lady Luna as he let a smile lift on his face as he pulled out a letter. It was on old made paper and sealed with Purple wax baring Richard's family crest on in the middle of the wax. He smiple handed it over to her. "This will explan everything that you would like to know on why I am here." he said coldly.

Raven smiled lightly but it quickly went away as soon as Richard opened his mouth and spoke. She shiver again at how cold he was being toward the others. She would enjoy being away from Richard. Richard didn't say anything about her sharing a room with Luna, "Thank you, Luna." she said with a bow out of habit.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Eva merely nodded slightly with a soft smile she looked at her feet the nervousness flowing through her again seeing he way he looked at her. She bit thee inside of her lip as she listened to the and watched. Being quite came with it's perks she see's things most don't pay attention too. Eva felt Sam grow closer to her his voice no tone nothing. Luna was right arrogant he was Raven looked as if she was and is utterly Loyal to him but he treated her so rude, she saw the hesitation in his hands to slap her but he held back...smart too. Luna had left for a moment and came back changed clothing and make-up dressed nicer.

Ren's hand came into a tight fist at his side, "Pure blood.." he held back a snarl.Richard being a Lord and all would think he could treat others how he liked. Ren's jaw was set Luna had left and returned she had changed clothing. He was confused for a moment the shook it off, he picked up his coat he had taken off earlier. "Lady Luna.." He smiled slightly and nodded a bit before leaving
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Richard watch the others for a moment and saw that Ren heading off. It made him smirk a bit. Part of him wanted to followed Ren just to torment him seeing how he was a bit low a little just above Raven in his books. He was going to do just that,"Ladies, Sam. Raven, you may stay here." he said as he looked at her as if a warning to keep her ears in place. As he headed toward Ren.

The letter that Richard handed Luna and old quill writing on it. It said on the top part and writen on it with a quick writing, Lady of Moon was all that could be seen. There was much more inside that seemed to be a two pages.

Raven watched Richard and the other people once he had slip out of her eyes shot and ear shot. She moved toward the seat that Richard was sitting in and looked at the others and not sure what to say now that Richard was gone.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Eva looked up and wacthed as Lord Richard leave, She slightly shook her head. yea she was quite and sweet but wasn't a fan of being told to do like a child. she looked up at Sam for a moment before she sat down and began to twirl her brunette hair between her fingers lost in thought.

Eletricty sparked from Ren's hand as he walked it traveled up his arms he was like a walking bolt of lightning.He muttered to himself as colorful words spewed from his mouth. His blonde hair hanging over his crystal icy blue eyes filled with fury. Being at the school he was compared nothing to them he was tired of being treated like dirt. Ren knew there was another reason deep in him that he didn't like to be treated the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm

I looked through the letter "You are going no where, we have to have a little chat about this letter" I said, fuming with rage. "You decided to get your mommy and daddy involved just because you didn't get invited to the school. This is a place for vampires to co exist with other covens in peace, and to learn how to live with humans. Not to ruin their lives and kill our food!" I shouted at him, he was an enemy to my clan, and i wanted him out of here.

"Don't worry, Eva, i am here for you, i will make sure you don't get hurt by him, that he doesn't touch one drop of your blood or one inch of your skin." I held her closer. I watched Raven, who looked like she didn't know what to say. "Don't worry, i will help protect you too, you are a lady here now, no matter what has happened in your past. We are all treated alike here, no different." I smiled reassuringly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Richard stop and turned and face Luna forgetting about Ren. "For your information it is not my Mother and Father but My uncle Tyler. And do I looked like being here?!" he growled

Raven shot up from the seat and got infront of them both. Even though she was trembleing as she stood there. It looked as if she was going to fall on the floor.

Richard glared at Raven, "My uncle didn't like my behavior and sent me here with Raven. He is the only one that is head over my affars." he said as he run his fingers through his grasey hair.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Eva felt her face flush as she stood there Sam holding her close she couldn't help but smile a bit, "Uh.. Sam your holding me a bit too tight.." she muttered softly with a small laugh his sudden protectiveness over her.

Ren walked shaking his hand a bit sending the sparks away his anger cooling as the air hit him and cooled him down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:33 am

"I do not want you in this Academy, and you don't want to be here. So you will have to follow the rules here, with me as Dorm President, you will do as i say." i smile slyly. This could be a fun game, and i can get him back for what he did to my family.

I let go of her, "Sorry, i was just lost in the spur of the moment." i stood, placing a hand on Raven's shoulder, "Are you alright there?" i said, walking her to the sofa to let her rest.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:59 am

"Whatever you say..." I looked over at her then looked at Raven who was being stupid for jumping in front of me. I will address that later with her. I looked over at Sam who took her to sit down. I snared at him, "Well I just love how this has upset you so much Lady Luna," I looked over at Raven and snared at her more than I did Sam, "I am most disappointed in you." I said then turned back to Luna, "Maybe we should take this in a little bit more Privted so you can really let me have it and read the letter." I said licking my lips again. It was not that I wanted to do anything with her, I just like making people think that I would try to do something even though as it seemed to me that everyone here would be below me in rank.

I gasped as I felt a hand on my shoulder as I thought it was Lord Richard's hand as I turned slowly to face my punishment, "I am so..." I was going to say sorry but then I saw the hand lead to Sam's. "Yes...I am okay..." I said as I whisper low,"Just habit...I know his temper..." I said as I moved toward the couch that he lead me to and I sat down as I watch what was going on between Lord Richard and Lady Luna.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm

I followed him to a spare room. Resting on the edge of the desk. "I have you know that i am the only Pureblood daughter in the Moon Clan. One was killed and the other turned out not to be a pureblood. You will respect me. Treat me like the lady i am. We may be on the same ranking, but i have been granted special permissions here from the senate do do as i wish to those who disobey the senate and the school rules."
I had to do as the senate wished. My Father didn't want to be King of Vampires no more, so handed the work over to the senate, if he didn't do that, it would mean i would be the highest ranking vampire here. I am only to be queen of my clan now, unless the Senate step down.

"Don't worry about them, if anything happens, we will know. How did you become his servant, its awful that a lady is treated this way. Its not the right thing for him to do to a girl like you, you need your freedom."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm

I looked at her and laugh, "That is what I thought, your father couldn't cut it." I said as I started to think of my own plans. But this school is staning in my way for any plans. Is this why my uncle wanted me to learn... surely he didn't send me as he had told me. He is just as greedy as I am..It was all just thoughts.

I looked over at Sam,"I was told that I was born from two of his servants... I don't know fully..." I said as I looked down kind of shamed, "I was his Uncle Lord Tyler Lander... I beleive his is Richard's mother's brother." I added, "I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I did have my freedom.." I whisper low.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Eva smiled faintly and nodded a bit as Sam apologized she sat down were she had been before she watched as Sam talked to Raven. She smiled a bit he was sweet but soon faded feeling sorry for Raven that she had to follow that arrogant mam around and obeying him it angered her.

Ren stopped standing under a tree tossing his jacket on the ground he sat down and ruffled his blonde hair looking at the moon his lust for blood was growing stronger driving him nuts. He whipped his mouth a bit after he licked his lips
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:31 pm

"Just wait til the Elections come back round in a few weeks time. I will be chosen to rule the Vampire Kingdom for the next 200 years, just as i need. Then, i can kick you out this academy. You can do nothing against me or anyone here as long as i am here." i looked at him, slyly. I can't wait to be queen. It will be my time to shine.

"There must be a way to set you free, i don't like the thought of slaves. my family refused to have them, as they see people who are lower ranking as who they are, not what they're not."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"And who would listen to a child like you?" I said as I glared at her. I was not going to take being threaten lightly, "I don't think I wanted Raven near you." I mumble under my breath.

"It would be nice..." I said as I looked at Sam and Eva. I licked my lips as it had been a while since the last time I had any blood. "So, how do we deal with blood lust around here?" I asked trying not to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:10 pm

"I'm not a child, i'm actually 42 years older than you are. I may look like a child, but i have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to kick your pathetic butt. And while your here, its not your choice what happens to Raven. She will stay with me, and be treated like the rest of us."

"There are many methods, but the worst one i had was where they took away all blood, and then they would tempt us with it, making us want to attack, making us so hungry we lost ourselves. When i first started i could only last a few hours without it, now i can go up to a week before i go crazy."
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Eva licked her lips at the thought of blood, "C-can we not talk about that please?" she asked a bit softly. Eva was sweet and shy but a totally a different person when she goes so long without it, well mainly she goes psycho unable to control herself or what she does the thirst has gotten so strong before she even resorted to biting herself for the simple feel of it in her mouth. Eva got up and walked to the kitchen and ran cold water over her face. Two weeks, two weeks she has been with out the blood the longest she has gone without any changes in her personality so far but she knew it was drawing closer, she felt her mind growing closer to the insanity in her mind.

Ren buried his hands in his hair, he needed to let out anger that Richard guy had irritated him, Ren had felt as if he was being disrespected, something deep in him knew he deserved more, he knew he was more then a pure-blood but he wasn't sure himself of what that was but he knew it contained power and lots of it
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm

"I will be just a minute" I said to Raven, i got up and headed to Eva. "You shouldn't starve yourself from blood, you need it. Have some of mine." I bit my wrist so she could have it. I hated seeing her thirsty, she may be petite, but she needs to keep herself healthy so she can be a strong vampire.
Back to top Go down
~!Psycopath_Angel!~
~!Psycopath_Angel!~

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Eva shook her head, "No.." she pushed his wrist away, "No, I cant't take your blood. I'm not starving myself.." she closed her eyes smelling his blood. Eva's breathing changed, "I can't give into this... lust again..." she just shook her head
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:42 pm

I looked at her and couldn't help but laugh at her, "I am sure Raven will listen to me more than you." I knew more about her than she would even knew about herself. "So, are you done with me?" I asked as I started to head to the door.

I bite my lips as Eva seemed to not like the fact of talking to blood. I just didn't know what they did about it as I didn't wanted to brake any of this school's rule. "Okay.." I said to Sam as he headed off toward Eva. I couldn't stand just laying here as I rub my neck just above the collar. I get up from the couch and head outside and went looking for the other guy that walked off. It was not my fault but I had to say sorry for Richard. As I knew he could get under people skin.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:29 pm

"We do not treat people as slaves here, those who bring slaves, must treat them as ordinary students. By my rules, if i wasn't here then you could do what you want, but its not going to happen." I walked by, swishing my hair at him, my eyes were blood red, and my hair burned at the tips like a fire. I turned back, using my enchantment ability. "You wouldn't want to hurt me, would you?" I looked as sweet as i could before walking out.

"You have gone too long without blood. We are taught not to go more than a week until we are in our third year. Remember last time you did that, I hated it when you tried to attack me, and i had to try get you back under control, so please, for me, take my blood." I moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Academy [X]   Moonlight Academy [X] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Academy [X]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next