House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter HCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet
Name: Crystal Night
Affinities : Poetry, Love, and Death

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

This thread will be for all of my Harry Potter HCs (HCs meaning Headcanons). For those of you who don't know what HCs are, they are mini fan fiction scenes basically.

Well here's my first one~.

Draco and His Lost Love
Draco never forgave himself for never trying for such a quality girl. State of blood shouldn't matter when it comes to true love, but he knew from the moment he first said the word "Mudblood" to her, he would never be so lucky. When he said it to her another time and she slapped him, he didn't retaliate. He would never hurt someone he loved. He only wished he wasn't in Slytherin, wasn't pressured by his family and friends to act like a snotty pure-blood. He wished he never did anything against her. Never said any hurtful words to her. Never made fun of her behind her back. Never lost her to something so stupid as a simple word.
One day, Draco's Owl came home with a fancy-looking letter. On the Back, it said "Draco Malfoy" in a cursive that could be none other than Hers. He opened it so fast that the envelope was ruined. Reading through it, Draco realized it was a wedding invitation to her Wedding. Draco started to cry as he threw the letter into the fireplace. Just as it exploded, he sobbed furiously as fell to both knees and put his face into his palms. And with that, Draco did not show up to Ron and Hermione's Wedding.
Back to top Go down
http://3ambro.tumblr.com/
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger
Location : Drowning is a sea of self-loathing and despair, no lifeguards on duty.

Character sheet

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

A Boy's Love for His Apple

One day during Draco's third year, his mother and father were fighting again. He couldn't stand it anymore, and jumped right in the middle of it. "Stop yelling at her like that!" he shouted at his father, sticking up for his mother. His mother was usually a good person, but Lucius pin-pointed her every mistake just to start an argument. Lucius was outraged at his son, and motioned for Narcissa to leave the room. Once she left, Draco gulped, knowing something bad was going to happen. Sure enough the next words to be said in the room were "Crucio!" Draco screamed in pain, tears dripping out of his eyes as his father punished him so much for something so small. What was only minutes felt like hours the the abused 13 year old boy. Finally, Lucius stopped. You could tell he had no love for his son. Draco was just another practice dummy for him. Lucius threw an apple at Draco, and sentenced him to his bedroom. Draco set the apple on his end table, and wiped the remaining tears from his face before picking it up again. The apple was marvelously shiny, and the perfect tint of bright green. Draco didn't want to eat the apple- he didn't want to ruin the only perfect thing in his life. He held the apple ever so softly as he slept, only to be haunted by nightmares of his father and the other Death Eaters' abuse towards him. Everyday until Draco's fifth year, Draco would kiss the apple, just light enough so it would not bruise. The apple was his only true friend, the only person who never judged. The day Lucius burned the apple and tortured Draco worse than ever was the day that Draco lost all respect for any Death Eaters, and the day his crippled heart was shattered to the point of no return.
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger

Character sheet

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 pm

The Ferret Tale
"Father, can I get a Ferret?" asked Scorpius, wanting to stick out from all the owl-baring students at Hogwarts. "No son, you most certainly may not!" yelled Draco, not wanting to remember the scary memories of when he was turned into a ferret by the fake Madeye. Scorpius rolled his eyes, and said "Well maybe I can just get mum to turn you into one then!" Draco got all wide-eyed. "How do you know about that?" He asked, angrily. Scorpius laughed at his father's outrage. "Please, like the Potter's would've ever let that down? Everyone has heard about it." Draco was fuming. "You can't have a ferret, and that's final!" he said, then added as Scorpius was about to turn around and walk out "And don't bring your mother into this!" Scorpius pouted madly and said "Grandfather will hear about this..." under his breath as he walked out of the room and went to finish packing.
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger

Character sheet

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 pm

The Lily of The Grave

For many years, no one visited Snape's grave. One day, Harry decided to take Albus Severus to the grave site of one of the headmaster's whom he was named for, to show his respect to the bravest man he'd ever known as well. When they got there, something peculiar was there. A white lily had sprouted out of where Snape's heart would've been. As Harry started to tear up, Albus Severus asked, "What's wrong Dad?" but Harry didn't answer. With a flick of his wand, Harry tapped the lily. After he tapped it, a note sprouted out next to the lily, saying "Always". Albus pulled on his dad's sleeve "What does it mean?" he asked. Harry didn't even look at his son- just continued staring at the lily- when he said "True Love." Harry never brought Albus back to the grave site of Snape, but Harry went by himself once a month for the rest of his life. The lily was never watered, never touched, and never cared for. Yet every time Harry went back, the lily looked stronger than ever. The lily was fed off of love.
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger

Character sheet

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 pm

I wrote a cross-over Hunger Games and Harry Potter one today. Here it is c:

The Stone

When Albus Severus attended Hogwarts, he often ventured into the forest. One day, he found a small black stone on the forest floor. He sent an owl to his dad, describing the stone and asking if he knew anything. Harry replied back with, "Do what you think is right with it." So Albus kept it with him, and left it to his son when he died, and so on and so on- down the line.

One bright and sunny day in district 12, or what use to be district 12 and is now a very peaceful humble village, Katniss sits with her Husband, Peeta, on the porch watching her little boy and girl play with their friends. Out of no where, a snowy owl flies out of the sky, and edges just close enough to drop a small package- or so it seems like at first. The object was a round gold ball. As the ball senses her confused palms cradling it, it opens to reveal a note. the note reads:
"Something inside told me you needed some closure. Use this wisely, and don't lose this gift.
Sincerely,
Harry James Potter, The Third"

Katniss is confused, and rather sparked of interest in what was inside the gold sphere along with the note. A shiny black stone. She gets up and walks towards a place she had not been to in a while. When people stands up and tries to follow her, she shouts to him "Just watch the kids, I'll be back later!" and she speeds up her pace as he settles back down in his chair.

She gets to the lake in the forest- the one where she learned to swim in when she was a child, the one where her father always brought her- and sits down on a old tree stump. Holding the stone in her palms, she closes her eyes for a minute. When she opens them back up, who does she see before her, but all those who died for her. Tears slip from her eyes as a ghost-like Cinna walks up to her. "My work was never in vain, my little mockingjay. Remember, I'm still betting on you, even in death. " He some-what caresses her face as tears poor from her eyes. As he fades, Finnick appears. "Don't blame yourself for my death, I know you tried your best to have my back. Just have Annie and my son's backs, okay? And make sure he hears all the stories you have of his father, no matter how painful it might be to think back." He fades away after Katniss nods, her face showing all the emotion. Lastly, a girl of about 13 appears, her hair as blonde and golden as the plains and her eyes as blue as the ocean. Katniss bursts into a sob, and runs to try and hug her little sister. Prim smiles at the sight of her sister caring so much. "Thank you for everything, Katniss. My life was not as long as it could've been, but you were the best role model a sister could have. I volunteered because I wanted to be brave, like you. Don't hold my death against you, people die every day. Just realize that both me and you are in better places now because of you!" Prim slowly fades as Katniss drops the stone and hits the forest ground on her knees. Crying, both tears of happiness and sadness, she looks up to the sky and whispers, "Thank You, Harry."
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger

Character sheet

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Opposites Alike

It was Hermione's fifth year, one of the worst years for her and her friends. She had been breaking the idiotic rules Umbridge had set up, but she still felt it was her job to enforce the non-Umbridge, 'real' rules- being a Prefect and all.

One day in November, Hermione was roaming the halls late at night. She didn't see anything wrong, so she decided to take up an invite Hagrid gave her to come over to his Hut for Tea. She normally wouldn't do this, but Hagrid said he found some books that he wanted to give to someone who could find use of them, and she couldn't resist.

When she finally made her way to Hagrid's Hut, she knocked on the door. She heard the barking of fang, and Hagrid mumbling orders to the dog. He swung open the door and motioned her to enter.

"Sit down, I made some tea-" Hagrid began, but Hermione cut him off.
"No no, It's really alright. I must get back to the castle, but can have those books you spoke of?"

Hagrid gave a light chuckle. "Sure thing, kiddo!" he lifted up a stack of about 4 books, and piled them into Hermione extension-charmed bag. "You best be goin' now, then. Umbridge is always lookin' forward to new ways to punish you kids."

"Right, thanks Hagrid!" she said, and walked out the door and started towards the castle. Something caught her eye though, near the Forbidden Forest. It was the sparkle of a cauldron. She bolted over to it, and found none other than the Twins, Fred and George, working on new pranks in the forest.

"What in God's name are you two doing in the Forest?!" she said, her face turning slightly red. She knew she'd have to punish them, but something inside her didn't want to.
Fred gave off a slight laugh. "Relax, Hermione. We're just make some 'candy' for Filch and Umbridge." George laughed along side his brother. "Hey Georgie boy, go finish that brew in the Common Room." George obeyed his twin. Fred was always the leader of the two, no matter what. No one knew what George would do without Fred by his side, holding the reigns.

Hermione's face went blank for a moment, as George left and she was left standing alone with Fred. After a minute or so of pretty awkward silence, she cleared her throat and spoke. "You know, I'm suppose to deduct points for this..."

Fred stared into her eyes, with a slight smirk across his face. "You're not going to, though, are you?"

Her face changed to a new shade."I-I'm suppose to..."

"Oh, come on, Hermione! Live a little! You've broken your share of rules during your years here, haven't you?"

"I suppose I have..." she said rather quietly.

Fred smiled a little more. "Isn't the rush from it just amazing? A little rebellious here and there. It makes life all the more worth living, Hermione! Someone as smart as you should know that."

"Well, everyone knows I'm just book smart. I didn't think of anything like that, until you mentioned it. You know, you're a lot smarter than people give you credit for." She stepped a little closer to Fred- now they were just a few inches away.

"And you're a lot more free-willing than people give you credit for." Fred stepped closer to Hermione, and the two of them kissed so perfectly, it was obvious it was meant to be. Two total opposites attract, always.
Back to top Go down
!*Nox*!
Mod
Mod
!*Nox*!

Male Virgo Tiger

Character sheet

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:06 pm

This one is a Personal HC i wrote for one of the fans on a FB page. Hope you like c:

Always

My years at Hogwarts were some of the hardest of my life. I cared for some people, like beautiful Lily Evans, but I was overwhelmed and taken down by the insults and snide remarks of the gryffindor boys- Sirius Black and James Potter. But their was one girl who fully changed my life for the better.

It was 5th year at Hogwarts, and spring was blossoming out of the cold harsh winter. Romance was in the air, surrounding me with despair, for hurtful words have always slipped out of me, hurting the one i truly loved. Lily.

Lily still spoke to me, though not as often as it use to be. I helped her with Potions Homework and studying for the O.W.L.S, but it was never the same since the word 'mudblood' entered my vocabulary.

One day as I walked into Potions Class, I saw Lily talking to some Hufflepuff girl. The girl was sunkist blonde, and she was the height of the average girl of our age. I decided to sit by Lily, considering Potter and his gang were not in class today, most likely because it was a full moon coming tonight.

Lily noticed me sit down. "Oh, Hey Severus! This is Mimi, she's a transfer from an American School of Magic."
I nodded and replied "pleased to meet you," not taking an eye off my Potions book. I could not look into Lily's eyes, for i would turn to jelly.
Lily rolled her eyes. "Severus Snape! Can't you for once care about something other than your potions!" And she stormed out in that second, leaving me looking stunned in front of the new student.
"Geesh, I thought you were being just fine. I mean, come on, O.W.L.S /are/ coming up," said Mimi in one of the kindest voices that has ever rung in my ears. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Severus!" she cheerfully added, and offered her hand for me to shake.
I brushed off all the prior emotion of the recent events and shook her hand, then focused on the lesson before us.

After Class, I went immediately to the slytherin dorm, and pulled out a tiny card.
'My Dearest Lily,
Please forgive me for my arrogant behavior. Just remember, I will love you. From the day I met you until the day we die. Always.
Forever Loving you,
Sev.'
I couldn't help myself. My love for her is unbearable, but the Slytherin peer-pressure kept getting in the way.
I mustered up the courage to do something i though i'd never manage. Maybe it was the push of Fate inside my mind, or the pounding love for her thumping my heart more than ever, but I did it.

I made my way to the Transfiguration Courtyard, the place Lily always went when she was upset. In one hand, I held a silky white jewelry box. Within the box, was a bronze necklace- the color of her flawless hair- with gems and rhinestones of the most beautiful emeralds- the color of her haunting perfect eyes. In the other, a green hand-blown vase of the most precious lily's I could find, with my card attached to the side. I walked over to where she usually sat, and stop in shock and disgust at the sight.

Lily Evans, the Angel of my Dreams, snogging that pathetic excuse for a human being, James Potter. I couldn't stand it. The sight, the thought, any of it. It ripped me apart inside. It broke the last hint of sanity in my body. I drop the jewelry box in a thud, and break the vase down by my feet. Lily heard the shattering of the glass most likely, for she broke the kiss with potter and tried to run after me. "Sev! Severus!" she pleaded, but it was too late. I was already gone.

I went to my hiding spot I always went to when I was upset, the secret tunnel under the Whomping Willow. The tears poured out of my eyes, as I finally broke down. I couldn't stand this. The hate, the bullying, all of it. The one thing i cared about left me for my mortal enemy.

I finally lost it. i pointed my wand to my arm, and though up one of my dark curses. Cuts sprouted among my arms, oozing out blood insanely. Tears fell into the gashes, making them burn with excruciating pain. But I didn't care anymore. I was full of hate. Full of anger. No one could pull me out of the hell I felt in my mind.

A familiar voice makes its way from the entrance. "Severus? Is that you?" The owner of the voice made their way through the tunnel. then shockingly shouted, "Vigoratus Ignerius!"

My cuts healed, the blood spilled flowed purely through my veins again, and I looked up to see my healer.
"What's wrong, Severus?" asked Mimi, who seemed worried about my well-being.
I sighed. "No one cares about my pain." I replied, and changed the subject. "Vigoratus Ignerius? I've never heard of such a spell."
"Well, if no one cared, then why would I have healed you up?" she pointed out in the kindest of ways "And of course you've never heard that spell before- I made it!"
My eyes got wide. I never knew of anyone else of our young age who could make powerful spells.
This girl seemed to like me, for who I was. But my love is always Lily Evan's and no one else's. I open my mouth to say something about this, but she already had a smile a a slight chuckle.

She noticed my confused look, and spoke up. "I know you love Lily," that surprised me a bit. "I can see it in your eyes," She clarifies. "She told me a lot about you. You know she really does care about you, right?" I gulped as i thought it through.
"Anyways, she told me you weren't very social and had few friends, and I feel the need to change that." A slight smile crossed my face, but I tried to hide it. "Wanna be friends, Severus?"
I reply back, "Yes, and just call me Sev."

And we've friends until the very end. I was always grateful for having such a great friend. Even in death, I hope to find her again, and talk like we did in the old days of Hogwarts.
The best friend a friend could have is always the one least likely to appear.
Always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter HCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter HCs   Harry Potter HCs Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter HCs
Page 1 of 1