House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Twist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

Jack Twist Empty
PostSubject: Jack Twist   Jack Twist EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 am

Jack Twist 259px-JackTwist

Jack Twist is a student at the House of Night after being Marked. He is Damien's technological and very emotional boyfriend. He's always around when the group is in need of an AV guy, or with a package of travel tissues from his 'man purse.' Jack is gifted with a vast knowledge about technology. He turns out to have an affinity for the Modern World. He also shares ownership of James Stark's giant Labrador dog, Duchess. He's described as a young, handsome and beautiful guy. He's passionate and proud about being gay.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Jack Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Twist   Jack Twist EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Jack is one of the ones who has, passed on. But seeing Heath's spirit do what it did, is there could be a chance that jack could do the same? I highly doubt Jack will return to the books, though I would die happy if he did. But where would the drama be if he did? Everyone has to die at some point in life, apparently Neferret thought it was Jack's turn
Spoiler:
Jack was a sweet, sweet boy. And he showed that guys too can have feelings. I fell in love with his kind nature and optimism. I still don't think he should have been cut out that way, but as I said, where would the drama be if he hadn't?
He took such great care of Duchess when Stark rejected, and was such a great member of the nerd herd.
Back to top Go down

Jack Twist
Page 1 of 1