House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenInLove
Trying to break up a fight
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster
Location : sitting in a corner, crying, wishing I could be in your arms :/ </3

Character sheet
Name: Michelle Wherry (before marking: Allison Jackson)
Affinities : Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Soul, and can feel when people close to her are injured

an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) Empty
PostSubject: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 pm

this is about the fued between cheerleaders and marching band Smile

FallenInLove:

Name: Allison Jackson
Grade: 10th
cheer or marching: marching band (percussion)
Bio: She loves this school, even with the fued. She used to be a cheerleader but she couldn't do it this year because the tension was too much. She loves marching band and would do anything to get back at the cheerleaders. She is the section leader for the “Pit” in marching band and indoor Drumline (the part that doesn’t march/stands still) She is very popular.
Picture/looks:
an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) Photo-4-13569-20110819085743

Name: Brian
Grade: Freshman
cheer or marching: Bass 5 in marching band
Bio: both of Brian's parents have passed. Brian should be a sophmore but he was held back in 1st with complications.. he has really bad astma and is over 6 foot tall. He loves marching band. During the summer break when marching band has their two week break, he went to the beach with Allison and some of the other drumline and enjoys body surfing. He has a huge crush on Allison. He knows Allison misses cheerleading, but he convinced her to stay in marching band.
Picture: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) Search%3Fq%3Dbrian%2Bwherry%2Bfacebook%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

Name: Michelle Michels
Grade: Junior
Cheer or Marching: Marching band with the Clarinet
Bio: Taylor and Michelle are sisters, Michelle hates cheerleading at all costs and when she finds out her best friend (Allison) is an ex cheerleader, she gets a little mad at her, but after a while she remembers that Allison had ditched the cheerleaders to be in the marching band. Clarinet is her passion, she sits up until the late hours of night practicing her show and when they have practice, she is usually the first clarinet there. She loves her "job" of playing clarinet <3
picture: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) Suro-24-682x1024

(i might add more later but this is all i could do right now xD lol)

Last edited by FallenInLove on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Hogwarts4life.forumotion.com
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm

((Lol thats cool and I'll add stuff later once I get to a computer instead of my phone...))
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Affinities : Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Soul, and can feel when people close to her are injured

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:55 am

(okaay)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 am

((Lol I'll post somethings now than))
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:00 am

(lol thats goood xD)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am

Name: Taylor Michaels
Grade: Freshman
cheer or marching: Cheer
Bio: She's head cheerleader and the head flyer. She's a little high strung and is best friends with Ty who is also a male cheerleader. After Allison left she made sure nobody else left.
Picture/looks: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) Cassie-Scerbo-as-Brooke,-No_1198111025

Name:Ty Jackson
Grade: Senior
Cheer or marching: Cheer
Bio: He's the oldest cheerleader on the squad and is best friends with Taylor. After Addison left he sorta felt lost...but he got over it. Now he hates the marching band and everything it represents.
Picture/looks: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) 20071210michael
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

(okaay we can start Smile and are ty and allison siblings? they have the same last name so i was wondering )
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

((I just realized that...how about they just have the same last name but no relation? Lol it'll make it more interesting))
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 am

(that does make it interesting Smile and I'm going to add a marchingband person that is sisters with Taylor, is that okay? )
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 am

((Thats fine))
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

(i don't know if brian's picture came up... lol, but i was thinking like how to start would be marching band is in a resterant like apple bees or something and then the cheerleaders come in)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 am

((Sounds good to me. You wanna start?))
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:06 pm

(okaay)

Michelle: I sat in thebooth with Brian, Allison, and Allison's little brother. We had one more practice tonight after we were done here and then it was our first compotition, While we waited for our food we looked through our music and everyone except the pit looked at their dot book.

Allison: It was crazy how fast this season's practices had gone so fast, tomorrow we had a football game and we had to perform at half-time. Then we boarded the buses and would be off to our first competition of the year! I was so excited when the food came at last, I sat my music binder beind me. and started to eat, my brother bugged me to cut his food and i did so without complant.

Brian: I watched how Allison took care of her brother, she was so gentle and so careful. At the moment at least, I was excited for the last practice of this week, we were to get our last section of music and our dots. When we got music, we all treated it like it was christmas, and the music was our present.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Ty: I walk in laughing loudly with Taylor. We had just gotten back from a competition and we were starving. I notice a few people look at us weirdly. Then I saw them. Oh no. Taylor will not be happy.

Taylor: I look around the restaurant and glare at the band geeks. I walk up to their table and glare while taking Ty's hand in mine, "What are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Allison: I look up, "This is our tradition every year, we come hear right before our first compitition." I glare at her and stand up, Michelle stands behind me and bRian by my side.

Brian: I see Allison stand and quickly follow, the rest of the marchingband starts to stand but i shake my head. They stay seated.

Michelle: I wait to give the rest of the band the signal to stand up, there was way more of us then there were cheerleaders and they knew that for a fact. Seeing my sister angered me to no end. I was just going to have to practice outside her room tonight.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

"Yeah well your taking up all the room and we're hungry. So move." I look at the guy next to them and put on a flirty innocent smile, "Your cute...whats your name?"

"Allison." I look at her
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Michelle: I don't say anything to Taylor, but I know my revenge will be tonight.

Allison: I look at Taylor, "We just got our food, so you can wait." I tell her and then I see Ty, he says my name, "What?" I say to him.

Brian: "My name is for me to know and you not to find out," I say, clearly not intrested in a cheerleader. But then I thought, Allison used to be one of them, I take Allison's hand so that Taylor can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:39 pm

I pout and look up at him through my lashes, "Please? I'd love to know your name"

I smile, "It was nice seeing you again. We miss you" I start walking away, "Come on Taylor"
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Michelle: I can't handle it, I walk around allison and stand infront of my sister, "He said he wasn't telling you, you can't see they are dating?" I pause. "Oh wait, I forgot my little sister is blind and needs to listen to her little boy toy."

Brian: I roll my eyes at Taylor and look at Allison seeing she is mad. Michelle knew better then anyone that I hadn't asked Allison out yet, but she was just trying to help me out.

Allison: When Brian takes my hand I am surprised. I knew he liked me and all, but it surprised me that he had done it. I look at him, he knew I was mad, but he didn't understand it wasn't at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 pm

"Oh I can see that but here's the deal big sis at least I can get some while you can't. Besides I can kick your butt anytime of the day" I laugh

I sigh and go over and pick her up around her waist to get going
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Michelle: She hit a nerve, I glare at her. "At least I can keep a boyfriend without cheating." I grit my teeth and watch her get carried off.

Brian: "Michelle," I say. "Lets finish eating so we an get to practice." I sit down next to Allison. "I'm sorry," I tell her. "I couldn't stand looking at her."

Allison: I sit down and nod, "Its fine," I say. "I am glad you did it." I smile, I really was, my brother finished eating and we soon left on the buses. Brian sat next to me and my brother and talked to us the whole time
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm

"Taylor...What did she mean by that?" I ask bringing her to our table

"Nothing. Lets just eat" I look at the menu
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Brian: When we got to school we practiced so hard, the bass drum started to get really heavy. But i didn't care, it was worth all of the pain to get a trophy in compitition.

Michelle: I couldn't wait to practice my new clarinet music right outside her door tonight as she was sleeping. it would be fun to annoy her adnI really did need the practice.

Allison: I played the Marimba through the whole show and every run through I calmed down a little more. There was quit a tension in the marching band all of them knowing that I had been a cheerleader last year. But no one said anything about what had happened or that I had been a cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 pm

I smile as Ty pulls up to my house. I kiss him seeing as I didn't want to go inside. I giggle as we end up in the backseat
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Michelle: After practice, I drive Brian and Allison to their houses and then I am on my way to my house I see Ty's car outside and roll my eyes, it is nearly 9:30 now. I pull into the driveway and walk into the house with my clarinet in hand. I put iti together and wait for my sister to walk in and get ready for bed.

Brian: Allison and I are neighbors, I wlak her to her house after Michelle drops us off. I kiss her on the cheek and then walk home, when I turn back she is staring back at me and smiling.

Allison: It had shocked me when he had kissed my cheek I smiled after him and when he walked into his house across the street, I turned around and unlocked the door. My brother ran in and I followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )   an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only ) Empty

Back to top Go down

an old fued ( Angel of Music and me only )
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next