House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

I shut up again...

(Yes we shall!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 am

(ok! ●time skip●)

I looked around at the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 am

My lids were getting heavy, and I had a pounding headache. My strides had gotten slower and my stomch began to rumble.
Are we there yet? I groaned seeing the sky dulling in colour. We had to far enough to rest by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 am

No but we might as well atop for the night
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 am

I collapsed to the ground with a sigh. Finally.

I looked at our surroundings then saw Zeke on the ground. Well then, I suppose this is where we stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 am

All right, so since we've stopped it's best we get some rest. Unless anyone hear is hungry.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:02 am

I raised a paw. I'm hungry I groaned from where I lay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 am

You're always hungry, Zeke...
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:21 am

he was right on the dollar there. I let out a breath and allowed my heavy eyes to close.

I'm alright 'till morning. i yapped. A strange noise came to my ears, it was Zeke snoring lightly. He's drops off fast don't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 am

Yes, he does that quite a bit. Especially when he does strenuous activities.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:33 am

I don't blame him. I yawned. Thanks I told Landon before I settled down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:37 am

I nodded silently before settling down.

[color=darkred]This yawning stuff was contagious. One moment I was fine the next I felt a huge yawn coming on. Without much though I laid down and fell asleep in minutes. /color]
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 am

(Canucklehead Nod )

If I could giggle I would have at the massive yawn Lissa made. I fluttered my eyes closed and went off into dreamy land..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:46 am

(a few hours later)

I shivered in my sleep but still slept.

[Birdie!]
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 am

I was dreaming of laxing out at the beach when a sudden blizzard came over me. I shivered and turned over.

There was a bird chirping that woke me up. I cursed it and its children after it many painful deaths. I got up and stretch. As my eyes adjusted to the light I looked about the place... I didn't know where the hell we were, I should have paid more attention.

(Bird? Where!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:50 pm

(yes, curse that bird!)

I was feeling a little groggy so I didn't want to wake up
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:15 am

(Haha Razz )

My stomach growled, probably thinking that my mouth had gone on strike and was threatening to eat itself. I checked that everyone else was either asleep or awake. I stared at Landon......Nope he's asleep.
I set off to find a bunny or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 am

I twitched as I shifted in my sleep. Thought I could hear something...
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:34 am

I broke a twig as I crept away, but thought that no one would spare a second thought about it.
I tracked a rabbit trail to a burrow. I began to dig and found three petrifies rabbits. I got them, now I needed something for me....
There were Deer droppings, that would satisfy a hungry pack. I followed its tracks to a clearing where she was grazing quietly.
I got down wind from her and hid in the long grass. She was an old thing and didn't run fast enough so I got her easily. The thrill of the hunt made my head whirl in excitement, I had forgotten how fun it was. I dragged her back to the bunnies, popped them on top and dragged the carcass back to the sleeping pack.
They were still dozing...
Rise and shine puppies. Breakfast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:38 am

Zeke, you always were the one for loud wake up calls I sighed, stretching my legs.

Gwahhh!! I shouted, jumping up.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:54 am

It was amusing seeing Lissa's reaction, if I could have laughed... I chuffed to Landon and nuged the three rabbits off of the deer. Alex still hadn't woken up...
Alex, soups on! She moaned in reply. Lissa, kick her please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 am

Is it even possible to do that as a wolf? I mused, pawing at Alex's face. Wakey Wakey Shake n' Bakey!
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:15 am

I moaned and opened my eyes. Do you know what you stepped in? I teased. I sat up and looked around, this wasn't the beach...
What is THAT? i questioned at the big brown thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 am

That, my dear, is food
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:29 am

I looked to Landon then back at the.. the thing. Seriously?

I faked a slight whine. If you don't like my cooking then go without. I said dramatically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only   New Howlers  (X)  me and MeinEngle only - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Howlers (X) me and MeinEngle only
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next