House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 am

This section is here for people who have small problems in their life that they want to get help with. You can post here and get advice on anything. We do ask that you keep it PG-13 because we do have many younger members. We will be creating a spot for people who have a little more mature subjects to post and get advice/help.

Please do NOT post anything asking for help doing something illegal or unhealthy. Subjects like "How can I become anorexic" or "How can I steal a car without getting caught" will be locked and you will be warned. If you post something like that twice it will result in a 3 day ban. any other posts like that will result in a longer ban. If you do not stop you will be permanently banned.

If you would like to have access to the Mature Help/Advice area please PM me or any admin with your DOB and age. Please be advised that the youngest ages allowed will be 16 - 17.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Rules
Page 1 of 1