House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

((That's crazy, Jade. Sometimes life just sucks :L I really hope you're feeling better soon. Sorry I haven't been on, recently. Been having a bad time of it myself. My grandpa's not doing too well and neither am I))

Luna: I leaned away from Nathan as he sat down. "Nothing, just wouldn't want to get too close to the human fly trap. You might just snap shut, eh, lover boy?" I drawled, my lips twisted into a fierce snarl.

Circe: The dynamics of the group was giving me a headache so I turned back to the front, trying and failing yet again to make sense of the spell.

Nathan: I sniggered at Luna's words. "You know, for a pretty girl, you can pull some ugly faces, darling," I told her with a wink before turning back to the others. "What're we talking about?" I ask boldly, a grin on my face.

Drake: "Cool, I'll send him a text," I replied with a kind smile and did exactly that, my phone beeping when it was sent. "Claire, why exactly are you calling on the bulls? Or is it a big secret?"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Vladimir: "Nah I didn't, It was weird. All I could work out was that the white bull was needed for something.." He said scraping his mind to try and figure out what else he found out.

Cecile: "Oh?" I said a bit surprised. "That's what the others are saying too." I turned a fraction and caught something Nathan had said.
"If you ever do any homework Nathan you'd know." I called over to the eldest of our midst.

rebel: I nearly squeaked from the fright the professor gave me.
"S-sorry sir, I will." I said nodding and straightening up again. "I was just..." I couldn't tell him what i was doing! "Never mind, I'll go." I scampered off hearing him mumbling behind me. Damn, I wasted too much time listening to the HP and didn't get the blood.
I sighed as I turned the corner. "I'll get it later." for now, I had to go sit at the back of a classroom full of eejits and sleep through class, again.
I crept int6o the class and took my seat at the back. Quiet, isolated and in the dark.
All of them were talking about the work we had been set to do... I sighed and dug my headphones out of my messanger bag.

Zeke: I shook my head as she left. "damn fledglings these days. Whatever happened to following the rules and what not?" My pocket made an excited bleep and buzzed. A text?
"Who's this?" I wondered as I got my mobile. "Drake huh?" I opened the text.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 am

Luna: I scoffed at Cecile. Sometimes, the girl was okay. Better than half the jerks in this class, by any means. I looked up when Rebel walked in and nodded in thanks to her, for the blood, before she took a seat at the back of the class.

Nathan: I clutched at my chest comically at that. "Ouch, Cece, I'm wounded," I said dryly, smirking a little. But I hated the way that they were all years younger than me, that I was some idiot that couldn't escape the god damned school. This was when I just wanted to do something that proved I was for Light or Darkness, but goddess knew when I'd get that chance.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am

Moria looked at the rest of the kids in the class. "So am I understanding that only Jorndan and I understood the entire spell?"

Jordan watched nervously as Moria spoke to the class. He didn't like the feeling he was getting with the knowledge of this spell and was may be coming...

Violet looked at the two that understood the spell. It was no wonder that two with circle elements would understand the spell. They would be needed to help cast the circle. She had understood a lot of it, but didn't know what the big bad was from the knowledge of the bulls, refusing to speak up to anyone in the class what she knew or didn't know of it.

Claire bit her lip contemplating on telling him the full reason. "I have been feeling a disturbance with them. I'm hoping that the spell and releasing them may help in finding out answers. Something big is in the works, and I'm not sure if it is with our House of Night or one of the others. I want to have everyone prepared for what is to come..."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 am

Cecile: Cece? That was new. "Does the bubby want a plaster?" I said jokingly, I couldn't hold the seriousness for long and cracked a grin to him. My face then went dead straight and I turned to look back at my books. The one good thing about having a split personality. It can curse you, or save you went you don't have anymore come-backs.

Rebel: I caught the nod that Luna gave me, i'd talk to her later. I had given her a quick flash of a half smile before I had taken my seat.
I had to chuckle at how Nathan made his response. The poor guy, always getting picked on.

Zeke: (oops...What does the text say again?)

Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 pm

((Just says that Zeke should go see Claire, Ninja Twinny Smile ))

Circe: After such murmurs and crackly silence, Moria's words, clear as day, were almost startling. "I think so. It was a tricky spell and, well, you two both have element affinities. It makes sense. What I want to know is what is this all about?"

Nathan: Cecile's jokes made me crack a genuine smile. At last. Someone who had a sense of humour in this place. "That'd be nice, Cece. Could you kiss it better for me? I'd like that," I flirted jokingly.

Drake: I frowned, worry blossoming inside of me. "You think there's going to be a.... disturbance with the bulls? Damn. Well as long as the kids will be safe, I'm behind you, Claire," I admitted with a reassuring smile before glancing down at my watch. "Where's Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Cecile: I look back up from my papers to Nathan again. Anger that had no meaning to it flared up inside me. "No I will not! What do I look like to you? Your mother!?" I barked at him. Well, there was the curse to my bi-polar-ness.
I scribbled some nonsense into my book hurriedly.

Vlad: "Whoa Cecile, no need to bite his head off. What happend? You were all nice one moment then mad the next.." I couldn't get my head around it, this chick was weird. Was she broken? Is that why she had a red mark?

Cecile: "You can shut up too Vladimir." I snapped to him.
Suddenly I felt weightless, all the anger dissipated out of me and left me feeling calm again. Tears welled into my eyes. "Oh my Goddess! I'm sorry Vlad!" I wailed, then remembered the horrid things I had said to Nathan. "Oh Gosh! I'm so sorry Nathan!" I felt horrible. "I didn't mean it.." I sobbed a little and let the tears fall to my messy page.

Rebel: My iPod was playing up and wouldn't turn on, so I had to sit in the room listening to all the confusing chatter. Some of them were talking about how only the circle members understood the spell, then there was Nathan flirting with Cecile, and Cee losing her cool. Poor girl, I did wonder why she didn't keep much company. She like me has emotion difficulties. hmm we could get along her and i..

Zeke: "Ah" i breathed when I saw what the text said. "Why meet me....In there?" I asked myself and seeing that I was right outside the door of the rendezvous.
I knocked on the door lightly before I entered to see that both Drake and Claire were ready and waiting. "Am I crxhing a party?" I asked as I closed the door.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Moria sighed ignoring Cecile's outburst as always and continued to talk to Jordan since he was the only one that also understood the entire spell. "There has to be a reason she gave the spell to the entire class. If it was just for those that had an affinity for the elements, she would have just pulled us to the side..."

Jordan wasn't sure. He shrugged his shoulders as he listened to the other students, smiling softly to each one in turn until he caught Violet's scent and had trouble staying away...

Violet blushed seeing Jordan lean in closer to her. She had under stood damn near all of it and hadn't spoken a word. To avoid making a scene from teh attention Jordan was starting to make at her, she answered the question about what it was all about. Somehow she knew she would have to be a sacrifice to save another, but didn't know how she knew this refusing to tell the others that part. "I understood it...I think the spell is a protection against the bulls. Someone is going to have to be a sacrifice...."

Claire started to answer Drake but was interrupted when Zeke knocked on the door. "Come in, Zeke. Just let me make my announcement to the classes to go to study hall unless they understood the spell taht was assigned yesterday. I'll need to see those students second hour to set up for the assembly third hour." *presses button on intercom* "All students in Spells and Rituals that understood the homework from yesterday, report to Nyx's Temple during second hour to prepare for the assembly during third hour. Thank you." *releases button* "Now, I have already filled Drake in on what is going on during third hour's assembly. I am having him represent Erebus. The students that show up for the spell will be strong enough to do the circle even tho not all of them are ones with affinities for the elements...What I need from you, Zeke, is to be in charge of music. Something to help keep the bulls calm while I try to find out what is going on...What this new disturbance is between them. I will be calling them one at a time, but I'm hoping with a few of the fledglings abilities of the ones that I believe will know the spell, that the only blood shed will be mine in sacrifice to the White bull for his knowledge as the Black bull heals me and thanks the ones that were apart of this great circle....."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 am

Zeke: I nodded with a hand to my chin as Claire explained the situation. I made understanding sounds and nodded as she went. Why would she want a warrior to help with the music for a ritual? I wouldn't ask her though, she's always right about these sorts of things..
"Right, firstly what is the chosen song? Secondly, Why are you sacrificing your own blood? Knowing the White Bull it'll take more than offered. Let...." What am I getting myself into? "Let me do it."
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:43 pm

(Any word from Shannedo? I've been waiting on her to reply my characters.....)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

(Nope, I haven't heard from her in a while. She might be studying or on holiday, I'm not sure...)
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:19 pm

(Ok..)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:29 pm

(We need to keep this active, or try and get a hold of Shannedo. Do you want to pause this for a while? And when Shannedo gets back on you can get me to unlock it again.)
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 pm

(That may be best... we can pause for a while.)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Role Play paused on creator's request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3