House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Red
Appointing your friends to your council
Appointing your friends to your council
Little Red

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Red
Affinities : Can talk to canines and she is a werewolf/lycan

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Okay so my best friend is going to get me a puppy for my brithday, and I've been on every humane-socity website that is around my area...I've gotten down to ten puppies and I can't pick which one I want the most. After you have read all the discriptions comment on which one you like the most and half way into Febuary I'll add up all the total scores and see which on got the most likes. Just type in the name. Thanks a bunch!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Benfi

This is Ben. Ben is an extra-large male Alaskan malamute. He is currently the age of one. He is neutered, current on vaccinations, heartworm negative, has been dewormed and is current on heartworm and flea prevention. Ben is a big giant teddy. Sweet as can be and very mellow. He is loving to other animals and absoultly loves kids. He is very intelligent and quite helpful.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EddiepHELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eddie2e

This is Eddie. Eddie is an adorable medium sized male beagle/Labrador retriever mix. He is about two to four months old. He is up to date on vaccines, he is microchipped, and as well as neutered. Eddie...gosh...eddie....he is a clumsy little curious little thing. He is the runt of the litter and is sweet as can be and he loves to give kisses.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilyg

This is Lily. Lily is an adorable large female retriever mix. She is about two to four months old. She is spayed and up to date on vaccines. She is miss priss, always wanting things her way, she wants what she wants and when she wants it.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leoyz

This is Leo. Lily's litter brother. Leo is a cute large male retriever mix. He is about two to four months old. He is neutered and up to date on vaccines. Leo is a little rascal, always curious as to what things are going on around him.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teddypo

This is Teddy. Teddy is an adorable medium sized male Australian Shepherd. He is about four months old. He is up to date on vaccines, he is neutered, has been microchipped, de-wormed and is currently on heartworm and flea medications. Not to mention the Teddy is my dream dog breed. Teddy is a snuggler, he love love love loves to snuggle. He is athletic and outgoing. He loves to run and chase after balls and frisbees.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rhinestonet

This is Rhinestone. Rhinestone is an adorable medium sized female Boston Terrier/Labrador retriever mix. She is about a month old. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her chew toys. She is alpha with her litter and she is always stirring up things with her littermates.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sprinklej

This is Sprinkle. Sprinkle is an adorable small male shepherd mix. He is about 2 months old. He is a playful puppy, he is entergetic and hyper little thing. He loves belly rubs and loves to chase after a ball.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trampf

This is Tramp. Tramp is a cute medium sized male hound/mix. He is 3 months old. He is neutered. Tramp is a hunting dog, he can track down his toys anywhere. He loves to hid his toys and go find them later. He's a bit of a digger but so far only tiny holes have been dug and only a few.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tido

This is Tido. Tido is an adorable small male Catahoula leopard/foxhound, English. He is 2 months old. He is a playful little scamp, always seen carrying around one of his many many squeaky toys.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mingo

This is Mingo. Mingo is a beautiful medium sized retriever, Labrador/mix. He is 1 year 3 months old. He is neutered. He is a playfully dog who loves to cuddle.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 am

Moved because this isn't a contest.
It is better placed in the Help and Advice section of the Hidden Passage.
Topic moved
Back to top Go down

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Hidden Passage :: Help & Advice-
Jump to: