House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Ok, has anyone read this? i'm keeping up with this series. it's ending soon, only 3 more chapters left. (in total/end 93 chapters) i just hope it's going to end right Sweat Drop i honestly don't know how the author (Matsuri Hino) intends to wrap it up correctly in just 3 more chapter but oh well.
don't get me wrong, it's still a great story. but like any, there are flaws....and these flaws aggravate people more or less. it's like the twilight series for example. some people like bella and some can't stand the sight of her lol. personally i like the heroine, and the YuMe ship the most. (even though i am not against the ZeKi's)
i just think that the LT went on for too long and things like that Wink

here's the summary:

Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, where she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, Kaien Cross, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her childhood crush, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend whose hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear leaves him determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

-----------------------

there is the anime to this too. they did 2 seasons. no idea if there will be a 3 (or more?) to come, it's all rumors and speculation as of now.
the anime quality could have been better, but it's still nice to watch. Razz and of course, it's pure japenese. it still makes me want to laugh when i hear the girls squeak and squeal 24/7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:56 pm

I read Vampire Knight as well, and I really like Yuki, but my favorite characters are Idol and Wild (because I can't remember their real names xD I always refer to them by their nicknames - well, as for Idol, I say it in Japanese, as Aidoru). They're just so much fun! And I also like Yuki's adoptive father, the Headmaster. He's also so hilarious!

And I totally ship Kaname and Zero xDD

I've watched the anime a little and I really liked the ending themes performed by Wakeshima Kanon.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:09 am

Erinacchi wrote:
I read Vampire Knight as well, and I really like Yuki, but my favorite characters are Idol and Wild (because I can't remember their real names xD I always refer to them by their nicknames - well, as for Idol, I say it in Japanese, as Aidoru). They're just so much fun! And I also like Yuki's adoptive father, the Headmaster. He's also so hilarious!

And I totally ship Kaname and Zero xDD

I've watched the anime a little and I really liked the ending themes performed by Wakeshima Kanon.

that's cool to meet another fan here! did you join a fan-forum? i did....2 to be exact haha.
oh me too! i got the full length songs of the end theme by wakeshima kanon. my favorite of the two is "castle of sand" what about you? Very Happy

lol, Aidou and um...well Wild (can't remember either) are funny, but i think i like Shiki best. he's so funny. Rima too. but, i do really love Aidou's sillyness and Kaname-adoration Razz

the headmaster....he's always doing something silly. i love how he acts about being Yuuki's dad.

so you support both ships? or a kaname x zero pairing? haha, if it's the last, that would be funny having them together. i think there would be a lot of neck grabbing fights Twisted Evil

just curious, which ship do you think has the most chance? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Okay, I did remember Aidoru's real name was Aidou, but I just love using Aidoru^^ And Wild's real name started to bother me a lot, so I looked it up. It's Akatsuki. Somehow I feel like I should've remembered that...

And yeah, it's the Kaname/Zero ship I support xDDD but I still think Yuki/Kaname is the pairing that really has a future. I ship Kaname/Zero out of pure fun^^

"Castle of Sand" or "Suna no Oshiro" as it is in Japanese is also my favorite, though "Still Doll" isn't bad either. Kanon has a really pretty voice^^
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/

Vampire Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Knight   Vampire Knight EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 am

Akatsuki! yea, that wasn't so hard....but I always have trouble remembering his name after awhile, go figure.

totally understand you about the ships, and yea I agree. I think YuMe is the one that will make it. I know a lot of people like ZeKi, but it just didn't seem possible since day one.

Kanon does indeed have a pretty voice. I have another track from her titled: Monochrome Frame

sorry can't add link yet, but it's on youtube!

luv it too ^^
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat
Location : Sitting in the woods woundering when i would get to meet more people

Character sheet
Name: Xena Wolf
Affinities : Time, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and all five elements

Vampire Knight Empty