House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

House of Night Movie Empty
PostSubject: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:26 pm

So it's official, Kristen and P.C. Casts House of Night series is going to be made into movies. This is from the official HoN Facebook page:

House of Night
Hey y'all! I'm baaaack! And with the news you've been waiting for - THE MOVIE!! P.C. Cast and I have read the outline of the screenplay for the first movie, (we have a contract with Davis Films for five movies). Mom and I love that our producer, Samuel Hadida, is taking his time and getting it right rather than just rushing into production. That's all I can tell you about it right now. TTFN, Kristin Cast

So not we know the movie is really under way! Are you excited? do you think they'll really do it justice? Do you have any idea's for who should play the characters? (Visit the Dream Catcher section to post your cast picks)
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Oh my gods! This is very exciting news indeed! And if the producer really is taking his time to get it right, I have full faith in the whole thing. Sounds like it's gonna be good. Can't wait to see the cast list.

Oh I haven't been this excited since City of Bones trailer!
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 am

Nice to hear some movement on the project and I believe they should take it slow. People are kind of tired of vampires now. Now that Twilight is done that party is over and zombies seem to be the new it. I don't know, I don't have any social circles to confirm this, I'm just going off on what I hear on the Internet. Even if the movie turns out great (fingers crossed), I fear it won't attract a large enough audience to justify a sequel, let alone four.

Well, just have to jump off that bridge when we come to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:41 pm

really??? this could have potential if done right! it's a long series, it has to be done very well to have enough success for more Very Happy 
but this is exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 am

The first couple of books could be made into movies but at some point they would need to merge some books together into one movie because a lot of the details aren't needed,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:27 am

VampyreFreak wrote:
The first couple of books could be made into movies but at some point they would need to merge some books together into one movie because a lot of the details aren't needed,

quite true actually. this way, too they would have more chance of success. Smile  but in doing so, i hope they would not miss out of important points like they often do when trying to make some cuts or combining books.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Yeah, true. I don't see any point in making twelve books into movies when you can make, say, seven by leaving out some unnecessary details. I think they could for example combine Awakened and Destined, and maybe Chosen and Untamed.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Yeah, 7 movies would probably be the max they should make. They could maybe bring it down to 5 if they make them 2 - 2h 30 mins each
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 pm

VampyreFreak wrote:
Yeah, 7 movies would probably be the max they should make. They could maybe bring it down to 5 if they make them 2 - 2h 30 mins each

yea, that sounds good. plus, no doubt that they would last 2 to 2 1/5 hours, that's the latest fashion nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Movie   House of Night Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night Movie
Page 1 of 1