House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

long lives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

long lives - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Tia: "Jeff and Alli Night." I said.

Mark: I nodded. I leaned in to her neck I licked it once before biting her suddenly seening a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat
Location : Sitting in the woods woundering when i would get to meet more people

Character sheet
Name: Xena Wolf
Affinities : Time, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and all five elements

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Tristan: me and leo looked at her in shock

~memory 1~
She was 8 at the time a pretty smart at that age. I was really happy with mommy and daddy but they told me never to tell anyone that i was a hybrid. At that time i hadn't known that the only reason they were allowed together was for a political alliance and if any hybrid was born from them they were to give him/her to the vamps as a military weapon. They also said if ever thier child ended up either full blood demon or vamp to hand over the child to them. See it was rare to have full breed and a half breed if with two different race and twins to addition. See me and brother were technically twin but he was born a an hour before mewas born at 11:50 and 1:00. Mommy and papa had told to keep it a secret. I was playing in the garden when a little boy came his name was drake we became close friends. We would play together and eventually i felt like i could tell him so i did. It was just my 9th when birthday when daddy's trusty friend came to worn papa of vampires coming to take me and bubba away. His friend told me that the boy drake Vladimir told his parents. At first my 9 year old mind couldn't understand and didn't believe what the friend said but it was no matter mama took us in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Tia: "What?" I asked looking at them.

Mark: even then she was cute but from that I could see how they found out.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:36 pm

~Still in memory 1~
U wouldn't think that would have been bad but he had been my first real friend or at least i thought he had been but maybe frim the start he meant to betray me, maybe he never really was my friend to begin with just pretending to be. I later found out that thosethoughts were about to be found out as the truth.
~Memory two~
It was my 16th birthday since brothers was yesterday and i was starting to look more womanly my breast weren't entirely as big as they were then as they are now. I had just gotten out of the shower and was looking at myself naked self in the mirrior trying to figure out what lingerie to wear. I finally choose the black ones with a red flowing dress. I had just put it on when the door bell rang, i open it to see i handsome man. I couldn't shake this feeling i knew him from somewhere but anyways. He went by as jake Anderson we came close friends he even fooled my brother and mom. It was at my friends birthday party when he revealed him self i had gotten a little drunk not to drunk. I went to one of the guest rooms getting tired of the noise. I had sat down on the bed. Btw i was wearing a really skimmpy party dress that was sapphire. Anyways i was just laying down and fell asleep. While i was sleeping the door open i awoke but i felt very dissy and jake came in with a evil smirk. i realized that he drugged my drink with a drug that worked on demons."why are u doing this jake" i asked sluggish and fearful as he drew close."my name isn't really jake don't u remember me nia"only three people called me that my aunt, uncle. And drake,"drake how did u find me and why are u doing this"i asked him and he responded, "it took me awhile but three years ago i finally found u and wayched u become a woman and when i saw u in that red dress i knew i had to have u, and after i was done i would give u and ur brother to my parents."he said,"but why would u betray me"i asked "i never was ur friend my parents sent me as a spy and make friends with u and gane ur trust and thats what i did now no more questions" i walked to me and was about to kiss me when i threw him off of me. Since i was only half demon my vampre half was able to still take over enough to get me out. I ran and went home and told my mom and bother what happened. we pack things we need the most when there was a voices telling us to surrender mom told us to run as she stayed behind.
~End of memory^
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Mark: When it just stopped there. I pulled away couldn't believe this at all. But I understood why she was angry at him. "I see now." I said. after sealing the bite.

Tia: "What?" I asked looking at them at their shocked faces. "Why you so shocked?"
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Tristan:"ur parents are the hidden leaders of the rebellion against the vampire kingdom along with the vampire king"

Xena:"yeah, that is why and not just him but i hate his sister to Lucy is one the biggest slvts in the vampire kingdom royal court anyways she forcefully took my brothers virginity when he was 18. We had changed our looks with illusions.i don't know the full detail but she came to visit the were kingdom though it was still mixed races. Anyways she had a party and we had to go not realizing she set her sites on my brother sge tricked him into meeting her into an empty room and yeah i saw it in his memory"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Tia: I didn't even know that. "Oh. I didn't realize that." If I had known I would of taken Mark there in the first place.

Mark: "and I have a feeling She now has her sights on me." I could tell easily. It was different from Xena but very noticiable.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Xena:"and yes she has and it's different than with brother i think she wants to keep u as a pet"

Lucy:"mother father can i have that mark servant"

Micah:"sorry but he isn't for sale, u can have him while ur here but i need him here"

Mrs.Vladimir:"and why do u think u have a choicein the matter if ny daughter wants ssomething she gets its it mr. Night"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Tia: "Then lets go. Then."

Mark: I stiffen at that. Thats.. Not good.."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Xena: i heard Lucy and ran down stairs,"ur not having him he's not ur pet he's a person u bixch"my aunt stood up and slapped me which was a shock for me, cause she would never put her hands on me but of course i wasn't thinking straight.

Darius: i smiled and nodded as Tristan led the way.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Mark: I sighed seeing her react like that was not good.

Mr. Valdimir: "You should know better than to do that as well dear xena."

Tia: I followed quietly.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Xena: "she's not touching my mate and definitely not having him as if he's an object"

Lucy:" mom, i want him"

Mrs.Vladimir:"of course, now the price mr. Wolf"

Mike:"sorry as my brother said he's not for sale"

Tristan: we made it here to a secret place
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Mark: I stood by Xena.

Tia: I looked around.

Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Xena: in truth i knew mr. Vladimir realmate wasn't this lady. It was actually mrs.Vladimir's hybrid sister. And mrs. Vladimir stole him from her sister. Even so mrs. Vladimirs children aren't mr. Vladimir'schildren since he aalready met his mate. I looked at him for help.

Dariu: we knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:18 am

Mr. Vladimir: "He's right My dear.. Hes not for sale and I'd rather like him with his mate rather than some one who is nothing but trouble." I said. Saying My dear with slight hiss.

Mark: I saw the change in him. I was glad he was on our side.

Alli: I opened the door to see who was there and sure enough it was my sweet Tia. "TIA!! Its so great to see you my dear!" I said pulling her into a hug.

Tia: "Hello Momma." I said hugging her back.

Alli: "Jeff Dear look whos home again!" I was to excited.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:08 am

Mrs. Vladimir:  He underminded me and humilited me he will be punished. See i run the house hold. Him in control was just for show."sorry my dear Lucy u can't keep him, but u can have fun with him while we are here and drake my dear i know u have an eye on that girl u can have fun with her as well. If she or he harms u in anyway that stops u of having ur fun her little mate will belong to Lucy deal"

Mike:"yes deal", my maids knew what to do to make sure to watch them so they don't lie to me.

Xena: i glared at the two bixches but bit my lip

Darius: i just stayed quiet

Jeff: i went to see what my wife wanted and saw my daughter,"tia my baby girl u have grown into a beautiful woman" it was my turn to hug her
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 am

Mr. Vladimir: That was all I could do. I knew I was going to be paying for it later. I looked At Xena like I tried. How much I wanted to be away from this B!tch more than anything just to be with my mate of all things.

Mark: I still didn't like the sound of all that.

Tia: "Papa!" I giggled as I hugged him. I turned to Darius. "Oh yea forgot. This is Darius."

Alli: "Let me guess Your lovely demon Mate I take it my dear?"

Tia: I smiled and nodded.

Alli: "Wheres Mark?"

Tia: "Oh yea about that... Him and Xena.. Darius's sister was captured but lucky they are at their uncles castle which is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 am

Jeff:"u mean the demon palace"

Darius:"hi" was all i was too shy to meet my girlfriend's and mares parents

Lucy: i smiled, all my brother had to do was say that xena fought him abd he ccouldn't get his fun the mark was all mine our little step father wouldn't be able to do anything. Oh yeah we know mother's little circumstance mom couldn't have children with him but she could still have fun with him.

Xena: i saw that smile and knew she was up to no good but uncke and father would haveus covered.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 am

Tia: I nodded. "yea."

Alli: "Don't be Shy Daruis." I said.

Drake: I could see what my sister what up to in her mind. It was a worth of a shot.

Mark: I just stood there.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:53 am

Xena: we cleared off the table.

Lucy: i grabbed one of the female maids,"i want u to take servant mark and bound him to the bed of one of the empty quest rooms across from mine that I'm staying at." The maid said yes ma'am and scurried to take care of things. I walked past mark and whispered,"by the way once i am on top of. First and have u with u tied down doing u like that, i will unbound u and u will do me like u do with that slvt mate of urs. Plus if both times aren't to my pleasure and u don't get hard and please me I'll definitely make i tell mommy to make u my pet as punishment.

Xena: i heard her say that to mark. Uncle make sure the maid watching Lucy has empathic powers and can't lie. My uncle nodded.

Darius:"sorry I'm always shy with parents"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:26 am

Mark: I didn't like the sound of any of this. I was kinda scared. I didn't like her Though I will have to deal with it.

Tia: I looked at Daruis. I took his hand. "Its alright Daruis don't be shy." I gave a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:45 am

Xena: i know it would be really hard for him, i walked over to him and whispered in his ear,"if this helps u any u can think of what u want to do with me after she is done to me, making love to me" i walked away hoping that thoughts i brought in his mind would keep him hard to fool her. I sent him thoughts of me giving him a blow job him entering me etc. Mean while dreading bing with drake.

Darius: i smiled at her,"nice to meet u mr. And mrs. night, I'm darius wolf"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:55 am

Mark: It did help. But i still didnt like the whole thing being forced to please such a biotch. I didnt either like any other guy touching my mate either. It didnt seem right. But being in the possition we were in we have to deal with it.

Alli: "Ah now i see face placed with family. You and xena are mitch and his mates kids now i remeber. Oh how glad your father would be to hear you are still alive your self."

Tia: I smiled when he was hos normal self and not a shy little demon he was a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 am

(Micah remember thats xenas father and mother is alyssa)
Xena: i didn't like this either, trust me on this. I sighed(u should have drake say something like lucy said to mark though with something sexy) i was just finishing up the table.

Maid: i went to mark,"this way better get u ready for her.

Darius:"yeah the former demon kings son"

Lucy: i started prepping to put a dominatrix outfit on.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 am

(You expect me to re.eber names....)

Mark: I sighed. I really didnt want to do this but i had to. I looked at Xena once more before i had to follow the maid.

Drake: (Idk what to say...)

Alli: "Thats as good of news we can hear all day." I smiled. "Come join us what is left of breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long lives   long lives - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

long lives
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next