House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new Here and obsessed with HON PS Where is that movie Can it be a show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ILHONInfinity
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Capricorn Rooster

Hi I'm new Here and obsessed with HON PS Where is that movie Can  it be a show Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new Here and obsessed with HON PS Where is that movie Can it be a show   Hi I'm new Here and obsessed with HON PS Where is that movie Can  it be a show EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi my name is Inez and i'm obsessed with the HON books.Marked and Betrayed were the first books i bought as a book lover and so when i discovered that there was a movie in the works i was ecstatic. However since then nothing has really happened.in fact there have been other young adult projects that have been optioned and gone to screen already (The Vampire Academy.The Maze Runner).recently i looked for the imdb page and it was deleted.So last night i created a petition for the house of night to become a TV Show at twitition.com/9javk

Im trying to spread the word and i need the all the hellp i can get.we have 3 siqnitures and i know we can get a ton of more.

If there are ideas that you guys have please contact me @ILHONInfinity on twitter.

Come on lets show twitter how loud the fledgling can be
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new Here and obsessed with HON PS Where is that movie Can it be a show
Page 1 of 1