House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back, I think O.O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

I'm back, I think O.O  Empty
PostSubject: I'm back, I think O.O    I'm back, I think O.O  EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to say that I am back. It has been a while since I logged in on any of the forums because I have been going through some things, for those who have me on FB, you all know.
So to get to know me (again) here are a few things about me.

My name is Angel, I am a twenty-three year old college student and I am currently going after three degrees while working full time at the hospital. By the end of next spring I'll have my liberal Arts degree, the following fall I will have my criminal justice degree and by the summer after that I believe I should have my Bachelor's in Nursing. Life has been hectic since I last saw you all I had my father who was in and out of the hospital during most of this time, I fell in love was engaged and before I was to walk down the isle my boyfriend was killed by a drunk driver. It took me awhile but I found love again only to have my heart broken and then healed by the same man. My main focus is my schooling and my family and trying to heal from a work injury (its sorta really bad) and now I figured would be a good time to come back since I recently got in touch with Em and Sarah again and thought why the heck not come back to some of the sites that I was a part of Smile Well now you know me...I can't wait to get to know you Smile  
Back to top Go down
Lashaya
Freaking out
Freaking out
Lashaya

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Lissa
Affinities : Earth.air,water,fire. get your life story by one touch

I'm back, I think O.O  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back, I think O.O    I'm back, I think O.O  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:01 am

Welcome back, and we are always glad to have you back.
I hope all is well, and you still love being here with us.
Message me anytime. I'm always here for people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/StayStrongUrBeautiful

I'm back, I think O.O
Page 1 of 1